What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I do hope that Anya doesn't mean they are not giving us an actual princess. Anya is just a overcosted by 20 gold princess(!). You get an extra block though lol.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do hope that Anya doesn't mean they are not giving us an actual princess. Anya is just a overcosted by 20 gold princess(!). You get an extra block though lol.
I'm not sure if that's so bad, suppose it will depend on what her awakening is (be next week I believe for JP?) before I make a final decision, but I'm considering combining my two princesses that way I still keep two on the team, but each is more specialize one offensive and one defensive.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if that's so bad, suppose it will depend on what her awakening is (be next week I believe for JP?) before I make a final decision, but I'm considering combining my two princesses that way I still keep two on the team, but each is more specialize one offensive and one defensive.
Anya is quite good, not as bad as some people think she is.
Her awakening is on late April ...

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm still failing at War of Magic. Despite having a 50CC40 Calliope at 100% affection with -1, 50CC40 Cloris at 100% affection, 50 Bellinda at 50% affection with -1....

I can't deal with those wolves.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm still failing at War of Magic. Despite having a 50CC40 Calliope at 100% affection with -1, 50CC40 Cloris at 100% affection, 50 Bellinda at 50% affection with -1....

I can't deal with those wolves.
That won't do ... You need your Belinda at least 50CC40+ with max affection to pull it off

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Even with the best planning, u can't do 3x H map, which also really hurts the drops.
I actually do it 4 times every thursday, with the exception of the last one when I did it only twice due to the event. I'm at lvl 117 so 13 max stamina and I always make sure it's full by the time the new day starts, do it once, second time after 3h, third time 8h later then fourth when I wake up the next day, luckily the game resets at 11 am for me so that's not a problem. It's doable with 12 base stamina too, doesn't rly make a difference, just 1 more stamina for the start.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unless her awakening is awesome, Anya is terrible statwise AND horribly overcosted. But you are right and I should withhold judgement until AW.

I wasn't thinking at all with the H maps comment. I was only thinking of natural regen. Since ppl are still responding to it, I shall delete it.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That won't do ... You need your Belinda at least 50CC40+ with max affection to pull it off
That was not said before. However I maybe as I'd give me more fire power.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless her awakening is awesome, Anya is terrible statwise AND horribly overcosted. But you are right and I should withhold judgement until AW.

I wasn't thinking at all with the H maps comment. I was only thinking of natural regen. Since ppl are still responding to it, I shall delete it.
Really? I think she's quite pretty and the cost is pretty much justified. There's some map unless you use Anya as your princess, it's quite hard to do it.

I found her fun to use too. Well, everyone have their own perspective on how a character is.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? I think she's quite pretty and the cost is pretty much justified. There's some map unless you use Anya as your princess, it's quite hard to do it.

I found her fun to use too. Well, everyone have their own perspective on how a character is.
Oh, she will also be in my team, for no reason other than a shitty princess is better than no princess.

It's just a pet peeve of mine where game designers try to bamboozle people by assigning free stuff a fake rarity rating to make them appear better than they really are.

For example Hearthstone you got "legendary" cards in Naax adventure that are worse than an average common. If. If Anya was in the gatcha, she would be gold at best instead of black.

Though hopefully her AW would save her and my posts would look foolish in a month's time. :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just give them a little info leak from JP event so they understand how hard future enemy is...
Here the 1 we having a golem - ranged - HP 55,000 atk 3000 (yes it can easily 1 shoot HA) def 2000 (well u see that def number making physical atk almost ZZzzz...) MR 40.
There 2 of these in a map. and another 2 abit weaker version.
Have fun planning how to clear it, this 1 of the map where Anya shine

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a better map than Phalanx 2 to farm affection items? I seem to need a lot more items than I am currently getting.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"I seem to need a lot more items than I am currently getting."
Welcome to the wonderful world of free-to-play games.

On a more helpful note, Low Cost Battle 1 supposedly has a -slightly- higher affection/charisma rate. But I haven't done the maths, personally. They're both pretty good though.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just give them a little info leak from JP event so they understand how hard future enemy is...
Here the 1 we having a golem - ranged - HP 55,000 atk 3000 (yes it can easily 1 shoot HA) def 2000 (well u see that def number making physical atk almost ZZzzz...) MR 40.
There 2 of these in a map. and another 2 abit weaker version.
Have fun planning how to clear it, this 1 of the map where Anya shine
True. Unless you have AW Sybilla, Anya, Max Level AW Lilia or Lvl 70 Claudia (event plat princess AKA Dragon Slayer), any princess you use will be 1 shot no matter what. Not many HA could stand against big golem too (Even AW Benerice and AW Julius almost close to death and they are the only ones who can stood against big golem beside Anya).

In fact I defeat 2 small golems with Anya help + a silver healer

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welcome to the wonderful world of free-to-play games.

On a more helpful note, Low Cost Battle 1 supposedly has a -slightly- higher affection/charisma rate. But I haven't done the maths, personally. They're both pretty good though.
While technically true, I find that in practice, it's better just to farm whichever fairy you will need for the Monday possible Plat armor. (Low Cost Battle 1 for silver, and Phalanx 2 for Gold/Plat) The ratio difference isn't THAT great, as stated above

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know the drop rate of black fairy in Spirit Rescue H?
Can't find it on the JP wiki.

I ran it three times today and the whole time I'm getting only the gold/plat ones. And I'm already drowning in gold/plat fairies from Phalanx 2 grinding.

Need at least six more black ones to CC Despara and to CR Nannaly...

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know the drop rate of black fairy in Spirit Rescue H?
Can't find it on the JP wiki.

I ran it three times today and the whole time I'm getting only the gold/plat ones. And I'm already drowning in gold/plat fairies from Phalanx 2 grinding.

Need at least six more black ones to CC Despara and to CR Nannaly...
I personally gave up on trying to get specific fairies from the dailies. Challenge maps are almost always better, both cost and drop rate. Noxious Fog is a good challenge map, though Low Cost Battle 3 is anothe good option. Dwarfs vs Giants is actually the best for Black Fairies, but it's a pain in the ass to do.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True. Unless you have AW Sybilla, Anya, Max Level AW Lilia or Lvl 70 Claudia (event plat princess AKA Dragon Slayer), any princess you use will be 1 shot no matter what. Not many HA could stand against big golem too (Even AW Benerice and AW Julius almost close to death and they are the only ones who can stood against big golem beside Anya).

In fact I defeat 2 small golems with Anya help + a silver healer
AW Jelius can tank the big golem fine. I have an and he has 802 HP remaining after one hit without using his skill. AW56 Bernice should have around 250 HP remaining after taking one hit. The only issue is having the heals ready for him if healers are busy healing other units as well as having the damage to kill the golem. Anya can tank him during the duration of her skill, but from your post it sounds like you're saying she can do it fine when her skill is not being used. She shouldn't be able to live after one hit, because of her stats, while she is not using her skill. 30-40 seconds of 50% damage reduction is not enough if the damage is not there.

Last edited:

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I personally gave up on trying to get specific fairies from the dailies. Challenge maps are almost always better, both cost and drop rate. Noxious Fog is a good challenge map, though Low Cost Battle 3 is anothe good option. Dwarfs vs Giants is actually the best for Black Fairies, but it's a pain in the ass to do.
Yeah, but I still can't do the Magic War. That's one of the reasons I want to CC Despara next.
Maybe next week.

So, a tanky princess like Lillia holds out better against bosses than Sherry?

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi all, I was wondering if I could receive recommendations on which characters I should evolve next, I made the mistake of eating all of the silver copies from the map completion up to tower overwatch(can't manage to beat any of the higher ones yet)but I really don't want to start over

imgur .com/zzDfJz1