What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

If they push Len for a bit longer it means I can gather at least 100 more RC for her, I'm not sure how much it would cost to get her to min :/
Is Len that strategist in the red dress? Why so interested?

This Orc/Forest event's been a pretty easy one. I usually struggle a bit with star-rushes, but I've 3-star-ed everything except the 100 Charisma map without much trouble already.
I don't think I've even level-ed up much since the last one, and I still only have 2 awakened units(Fedora & Bernice).

The subjugation's given me more trouble than most, though. I'd usually get through the early parts without much trouble and struggle at the end, but I often let something through early, and haven't made it past the 400-kill mark so far.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn my bad luck :mad:, just tried a summon to achieve my premium card of next month hopping to get the dark-skinned beauty Amanda and them this happens:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are the rear strategists available in the current point in DMMs version of the game. Leona is very far off in Nutaku's distant future so in reality it gives you two options. Len or Aisha. Aisha being a black premium unit meaning the majority of players won't have her as an option either.

Rearguards decrease cooldown timers on skills by 30% when awakened, 20% if only cced. They're a very useful class to have out on the field if you have lots of strong skills to use or units that heavily revolve around their skill. Additionally they improve cost ramp up time by allowing soldiers to reinforce faster.

All in all a very powerful class to have in your main team.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn my bad luck :mad:, just tried a summon to achieve my premium card of next month hopping to get the dark-skinned beauty Amanda and them this happens:
I'm pretty sure I almost never pull the rate up unit when I draw anything. <.<

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The subjugation's given me more trouble than most, though. I'd usually get through the early parts without much trouble and struggle at the end, but I often let something through early, and haven't made it past the 400-kill mark so far.
Like Razisgosu said rearguards are a must when you have a team that revolves around skills something like sowrdmasters, bursting units or gatekeeper units like sailors, angels and puppeteers.

But was other of Len strong points is her aw passive which buff def by 5% for just being a member of the team. If you happen to have B.Iris and Katie then you have an extra 12% buff with just passives, this stacks with other race and Prince buff so in case of Anya with Echidna you get up 40% extra deff.

Is really surprising of little units this class have even in dmm the amount of options is rather short. Yet units like Bishops and Valkyries have tons of units in their roster.
-----------

For the sub try to use a ninja or 2 mages to kill the bats, any good duelist can battle the final dragon with a good healer.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant tell if you're being serious or not.

minerva is VERY good.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We're getting heavy SAW tommorow, my Gellius and Garrett are ready.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah dang. The Main still couldn't get Bernice off 4/5 (plus I've been focusing on other stuff to SU)...not that it matters too much since it does have Deine SAW'd, but it'd be nice to SAW Bernice to be safe. Alt did manage to get her to 5/5 though so it'll be able to SAW her.

Also finally bit the bullet and SAW'd Minerva on the Main account and so far....I'm not really liking it too much. The ramping damage is quite nice, with the combination of low reuse + having Len on the field, but I'm really missing her haste on skill. I can always change it back later, but I'll stick through with it for a few events maybe. Perhaps I'll sing a different tune in the future.

Edit:

Dang, that is some pretty gud stuff tho....but muh haste on skill...

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Like I said, everything other than events will come sooner rather than later.

Getting S.AW per class is pretty much what dmm got, but I sure hope it doesn't take as long since that would doom witches and mages. I don't remember the order but those came last.

They should also do 2 class per week, but I won't complain, this is a big steep forward for them and I applaude that.
-------------

I'll consider saw Bernice after the gold used for B.Iris and Saki comes back(haven't done monday's daily in a while and I've been AW lolis left and right jajajajaja)Well there is no real hurry since there is still a long way ahead? before the option gets here for my army here looking at you girls(Shiho, Solano, Liddy, Sherry, Echidna, Charlotte, Rika, Kanon, Lynn, V.P Karma and maybe Raven)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

page has the order i dont expect a very close adherance to the order since theyve never done so with anything else thus far and also pirates were first after blacks

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*punches in numbers

Hmm...I might be able to take a ss of a 5 digit stat tomorrow.

We shall see.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but is bernice saw worth it

1732(4778) versus 1558(4604) def. massive uptime drop and stops attacking.

what does spike shield let her tank that her normal skill doesnt

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Is Fuuka worth leveling if you're about to get maxed Ricola?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bernice SAW is quite good since the spike shield reflects damage back to the physical attackers that's equal to 1/2 their attack, and typically mobs that requires a HA have really high attacks. So the reflect damage in most instances are higher than her own puny attacks, plus up to four attackers could get spike shielded.

Fayne

Reputation score

Is Fuuka worth leveling if you're about to get maxed Ricola?
She is not really worth leveling if you don't have Ricola, so...

0nymous

Reputation score

She is not really worth leveling if you don't have Ricola, so...
Well, I mean, a ranger is pretty useful when you get introduced to untankable units later whom you need to stall forever.
Or so I hear.

So it's one or the other I'd think.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Only Ranger I'd ever consider maxing out is Supura (Plat from Gacha though) who we should get relatively soon I think.

0nymous

Reputation score

(Plat from Gacha though)
Yeah.
That.

So - level Fuuka, because I got two for the basic -1/+1, or forget about her because I'll have Ricola?

Actually fuck it, I'm probably going to shelve both of them because a quick look at DMM wiki just showed me that we're going to be getting a better platinum ranger from an event anyways.

Xion

Reputation score

Really rangers are that good for stalling. Sure Supura is one hell of a unit, but aside from her the rest just fall short because the game rarely features maps in which their class perk is actually useful.

As for their tokens, if you consedir that they can't be place on the spot that the boss is at like skeletons, shiki onis and so on, it goes to show their flaws in the stalling department.

If you must raise one better do it with Ricola or wait till Supura.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you want stall raise memento and metus she is not to far off early next year likely with those 2 alone thats 14 skeles base and if you set it up right you can have memento spam skill the entire map and probably get around 20 with ease even still ive never had and issue with just them in terms of stalling

Last edited: