What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Just used 10 rainbow fairies and couldn't get off 3/5.... That is completely ridiculous.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That moment when you see the Plat Light on a Free 2k roll and it's a Cypria dupe. Never used her myself when I played on DMM and I have no idea how good she is with AW2. Should I just discharge this copy for the fat rainbow crystals? Or maybe go for that -1cr?

outpatient

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For Nordland-

I know several others have mentioned this in the past, but what I need the most right now are the Fairy and Silver Barracks. My usual habit during drop rate increase weeks is to blow a bunch of SCs farming fairies and armors, but right now my barracks are all so full that there's no way I could do that.

So, if you tell the devs that they're literally losing money by not adding more barracks space, maybe that'll motivate them a bit.

Unrelated: a week from now, I'm heading out of town for about a week. I won't have internet, and I'm interested in finding someone to babysit my account while I'm away. If you're interested, shoot me a pm and we can work it out!

Fayne

Reputation score

That moment when you see the Plat Light on a Free 2k roll and it's a Cypria dupe. Never used her myself when I played on DMM and I have no idea how good she is with AW2. Should I just discharge this copy for the fat rainbow crystals? Or maybe go for that -1cr?
Cypria becomes pretty good, actually. 90 % dodge, quick attack speed, good stats, good chance for true damage... All in all a pretty good free duelist.

0nymous

Reputation score

Amanda's sprite attack animation is cute.

Oh yeah, she also casually hits around 3500 Atk during skill use and she's only CC15 at the moment...the skill on 1/5, as well.

What I don't get though is why does she need all that HP for? She can't tank effectively with 0 Def during skill use and 0 MR at all times...

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anything with enough hp can tank well enough in this game. Example being the mythril golems who hit for 4k but only swing like once every 5 seconds. If you survive the initial hit, all is well.

As long as you've got healers who can handle the strain of a 0 defense unit, you're set.

Xion

Reputation score

Amanda's sprite attack animation is cute.

Oh yeah, she also casually hits around 3500 Atk during skill use and she's only CC15 at the moment...the skill on 1/5, as well.

What I don't get though is why does she need all that HP for? She can't tank effectively with 0 Def during skill use and 0 MR at all times...
Why she needs all that health you ask?? Because there are some bastards llike out there tha and also have a stupid high speed so having a sea worth of HP is always nice. In our lvl of content it might not be so important but trust me, you'll need it.

All in all is mostly to fight bosses since you can either cover them with a huge amout of hp or def. There other choices like bursting them to hell but you get it.

0nymous

Reputation score

I guess being a giant damage sponge is one way to tank... too bad my healers are sub-par at the moment. I'll get to them... some day.

One thing I also don't get is about her AW Passive skill from the DMM wiki. It states:
"(Self) Attack +10%.
While deployed, all melee units gain 10% attack."

Does that mean Amanda herself gets a 20% attack bonus?

That extra 10% on melee is ridiculous, by the way.
And what's the point of AW'd skills cost reduction part? The way I understand it, you can deploy bandits at half cost for 50 seconds? Why would you bother with other bandits if you have the best one on the field already?
And don't you dare fucking say Conrad for his 7% bandit Atk bonus. That fat fuck can go doing it without trying somewhere else, far away.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

From what i can see (in the wiki) we got the old AW passive, she got patch in dmm not long ago and now her passive cover all melee units. I don't exactly understand it either, but the self buf goes straight to her raw stats so she shlould get the extra 10 since she is also a melee unit, will have to wait to she gets patch though.

Regarding the cost reduction, this is for when you have an all bandits team "because why not?" For example there are strats for the magic city that use several bandits.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bandits have a lot of good synergy if you have all the buffers. On top of their already large hp and attack values, you get a bunch of units that buff said values further.

Amanda with 10% for herself and melee, Conrad with 7% attack, Imelia with 15% hp, Cellia granting 30% skill duration, and Lyla granting herself 10% attack bonus.

Then you stack all that with stuff like Aria 2% attack, Aisha 14% hp, Matsuri 5% hp/attack/defense, drop Cynthia towards the end of deploying all your bandits for 13% attack and defense.

There's definitely a lot of synergy and stacking going on there which would make bandits really high on hp and attack. Throw in an alchemist to pierce enemy defense and it gets even stronger.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That extra 10% on melee is ridiculous, by the way.
And what's the point of AW'd skills cost reduction part? The way I understand it, you can deploy bandits at half cost for 50 seconds? Why would you bother with other bandits if you have the best one on the field already?
Amanda is not the tankiest bandit, that goes to Cellia who has 126 more health, 57 more defence and 10 more MR. I'd use Amanda to buff Cellia if a boss dealt magic damage. Then there's Lyla who with SAW will hit 500 damage harder at 120 range and is almost as tanky as Amanda.

Amanda is in no way a great black and it shows, she can make bandits very viable to use though.

0nymous

Reputation score

Amanda is not the tankiest bandit, that goes to Cellia who has 126 more health, 57 more defence and 10 more MR. I'd use Amanda to buff Cellia if a boss dealt magic damage. Then there's Lyla who with SAW will hit 500 damage harder at 120 range and is almost as tanky as Amanda.
Lvl 99 AW Amanda: 4422 HP/1232 ATK / 239 DEF/ 0 MR
Lvl 90 AW Cellia: 4308 HP/865 ATK / 236 DEF/ 10 MR
Lvl 90 AW Lyla: 4148 HP/1124 ATK / 208 DEF/ 0 MR

I forgot that the wiki tables don't include affection bonuses... and for some reason Cellia gets a giant 600 HP bonus from that... her ATK is weak as hell on the other hand.

Then there's the skills.
Assuming you don't skill AW Cellia, she adds a 20% physical damage reduction to everyone... but I don't personally find it very reliable at all, because it only lasts 20 seconds, and you need WAY more time to kill a golem, for example.
Amanda's 2x HP and ATK bonuses are broken, putting her at around 9000 base HP and 2500 (!) during skill use. Though the HP applies to all bandits, the fact her attack buffs last 50 seconds makes it far more reliable than the much harder-hitting Lyla (20 seconds for around 3000 (!!!) base Atk). Her AoE doesn't matter a lot, because trash units don't need this much damage to clean up. And, again, its reliability is lower because it lasts 20 seconds with 55 sec reuse - meaning Amanda will overall reach higher total damage output when tanking something for longer periods of time.

Also, as khawk mentioned above, Amanda's skill AW actually doesn't reduce her Def to 0 - though it's so pathetic it doesn't matter much, she'll save less than 250 HP per hit of physical damage.

This is all theory, of course, since I have no practical experience in super lategame DMM Aigis, or using Cellia and Amanda effectively at once (don't have Lyla).

Amanda is in no way a great black and it shows, she can make bandits very viable to use though.
Doesn't the fact she makes a whole class of units 'viable', as you put it, a great black on its own?
Talk not shit about me new waifu, I will fight ye.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is all theory, of course, since I have no practical experience in super lategame DMM Aigis, or using Cellia and Amanda effectively at once (don't have Lyla).

Doesn't the fact she makes a whole class of units 'viable', as you put it, a great black on its own?

Yeah, I wouldn't say Cellia or Lyla are better than Amanda they just do a little better for less time. Amanda is the best as you say. Still bring them together to make the most out of them.

Isn't there a new majin that does true damage now, shouldn't that make Amanda pretty decent tier wise?

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention the best part - 8% bonus armor drop rate.
8%! That's 2% away from 10%! That's almost an extra 1/10 to get armors!
Considering the low base drop rate for plat armors, this will mean doubling it in most of the cases!

I actually found myself having 16 plat armors atm (unrelated to Amanda, they just gathered up) and only 5 black spirits. So I can't even feed Amanda to level her up ASAP.
What's the best way to farm black spirits outside of the daily? Noxious Fog?

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention the best part - 8% bonus armor drop rate.
8%! That's 2% away from 10%! That's almost an extra 1/10 to get armors!
Considering the low base drop rate for plat armors, this will mean doubling it in most of the cases!
That should not be on a black unit, I want it and will never get it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That should not be on a black unit, I want it and will never get it.
i wouldnt doubt it would be a smaller drop buff if it was on a lower tier unit

Xion

Reputation score

Sorry dude but I will talk about your gyaru waifu, she isn't the brightess bulb in the house, like Sue she gets overpower by a plat ver of the same class (Elizabeth > Sue / Lyla > Amanda) But that doesn't make them bad units is just that some plats just beat them.

But those 2 are special cases since when they band together with their crew they are stronger, if you don't create a bandit team then you can't see their true worth. Same goes for Sue, if you don't use a vampire hunter team she is rather lack luster.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry dude but I will talk about your gyaru waifu, she isn't the brightess bulb in the house, like Sue she gets overpower by a plat ver of the same class (Elizabeth > Sue / Lyla > Amanda) But that doesn't make them bad units is just that some plats just beat them.

But those 2 are special cases since when they band together with their crew they are stronger, if you don't create a bandit team then you can't see their true worth. Same goes for Sue, if you don't use a vampire hunter team she is rather lack luster.
i never understood the whole sue not being as good as liz to me they seem to come out at about the same neither really going to far ahead of the other