What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

You get it sent to your gift box, when you take it out it does a roll, either a plat or if your in the lucky 15% its a black. Rate ups do not effect it and Bashira/Cypria are not available from it either.
Thanks. So it is a roll... too bad, I hoped that would work like black ticket I had on DMM where I could choose unit I want. Still probably worth to get.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Devs
Skill aw fucking where? We are getting magic city without it? Devs are nuts.
Is not impossible, it will be hard though, oh well i guess Eden + I.Q. Karma will have to be enough for the golem, maybe even lvling the alchemist (don't remember the name) could be useful.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Plat ticket's black rate is about ~25%.

Some ppl I know have been keeping track as a community.
Their record last time I checked was:

Total 1629
Plat 1179 (72.38%)
Black 450 (27.62%)

0nymous

Reputation score

1 of 4 rate for a black in the ticket? Well that's fucking horseshit. I got plats both times. Figures.
Hope it was just good luck pooling for tomorrow's rolls for Amanda.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got four tickets stored up, waiting for Rubinas.

I don't care if she's useless, she's very Eab material.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have only ever gotten plats out of 5 Legend tickets on DMM, really hope the trend will reverse at some point.

Getting Magic City maps is cool and all, but it's really not that essential to complete them. When I have the time and charisma I will do the first two maps because they are doable with existing units. The 3rd one (鋼鉄の手斧), probably not gonna bother cause it would either require 2 tanks that can survive a 4000 hit plus 4 solid healers, or 15-20 tokens to stall one of them. I am sure some people that have nearly all black team can do it and brag about it, good for them but I won't even try til much later.

Fayne

Reputation score

You don't really need any blacks at all.
Imelia for example can tank the golem to the left and you can use Memento and her skeletons + DPS on the right side

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is most likely true, but obviously a black team would have an even easier time than non blacks.

It's possible that I could do the Magic City maps right now. I do have AW Bernice and Anya that can tank 1 hit, but I am not certain if silver healers would be able to do the job of topping off. Thus I am not in a hurry to find out. Due to recent luck, my current priority is to level up a bunch of premium units first, so all charisma is going to level up fodders. (Still a long way to go, only Nanaly is @ CC39, Minerva @ lvl 30, both Flamel and Mia @ lvl 10, and both Uzume and Camillia @ lvl 1 :( )

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I've just grinded myself through the wind god mission with 3 stars after 15 or so tries. So, yeah, as far as I know the Magic City maps are even more brutal, so that's something I'm not looking forward to.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's possible that I could do the Magic City maps right now. I do have AW Bernice and Anya that can tank 1 hit, but I am not certain if silver healers would be able to do the job of topping off.
In terms of silvers healing, my Robert and Christopher managed to heal my men fighting both the 2k and 3k golems at once, so if you use the two stronger healers you should be ok though if you have Iris leveled (and why not?) you should have zero healing problems.

If I had to say how much healing the average guy needs I'd say halve whatever you think you need.

0nymous

Reputation score

The last copy of Kanon. They very last one I managed to farm in the last hours before going to bed. Managed to get me to 8/10 and mincost. Amazing.
Lady luck is smiling? Let it be so. By Aigis, let it be so...

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wish Nutaku and DMM had their weekly update notice posted before the actual maintenance.

Oh Amanda.... Brown and by Cyocyo, hard to decide if I should spend money to up to 150 scs to get her. I currently have 9 plat armors sitting in the gift box beside the gold pirate because I simply don't have enough fairies to use them.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Final 2 combines got me 2 skill ups, which makes a perfect Kanon. Didn't spend any SC on her either, so happy :D Hopefully I can find some use for her in the next event.

When I checked DMM wiki it says Kanon's min-cost is 25, does she get a buff at some point?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Magic city and those infamous golems, eh? And two at the same time? Ok, that's gonna be some fun. Two... well alts with bandit ladies should do well... main will have bigger problem probably. Anyway soon we will see. However I probably gonna prioritize dailies and orbs maps since we got drop rate increased. Time to get some spirits and spend some plat armors.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am a survivor of the ancient era. I have seen flying cities on clouds. Man tamed dragons. We have great magic power. Exp Armors rained from the skies.
Our leveling up power is unparalleled.

And in case it isn't clear.. No exp armors dropped for me again on monday daily.. I guess I'll go and waste some SCs to harvest for the gold to take advantage of x1.5 boost for story drop units to level up my units.

All i've been doing for quite awhile is leveling whatever I feel like leveling to CC50 because no exp armors.

Seems like whining worked, I just saw first exp armor drop. XD Only one after 400 charisma and 15 stamina but better than average! lol

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I give up. She just refuses to cost reduce anymore.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rawr1125, Congrats.

And I think I have the tanking part down for Magic City prepared well.

I got Elyse's 7% defense boost + Bernice's 5% defense boost then prince's big hero adding other 9% for a total of 21% defense boost then when you throw in Elyse's skill activation + Gellius/Bernice's skill activation..

I think I have the Tanking part of Golems down, I just lack the dps. Ranged dps.

Just what is Battle mages to Magic City? I have an CC1 Jessica just chilling.

I think I only have CC50 Pallis/CC60 Mehlis, and AW80 Spica available for ranged dps. Bashira's there but she's CC50.