What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i've used 7 copies. she's skill level 6, -1CR
I've used 5 total. Skill 3/10.
Does it matter if you feed them one after another or 4 at once? I mean, I know it doesn't, but the way skills grow (or rather don't) always makes me question that...

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odds are bad regardless on the later end so it doesn't matter.

I usually go 4 at a time on the final 2 cr/su.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on 5 copies -1 3 skill she wants me to work to get her decent

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, the Main got Kanon to min-cost first. And, I think, this is the fastest I've ever gotten a min-cost because I also got the least amount of failures (2). Also, pretty late on this, but the Alt finally caught up with 4*ing. Had somewhat of a hard time compared to the Main as it has a few special units, like Daisy, but it still managed to do okay.

0nymous

Reputation score

Another 4 copies, another +1 skill! Seriously, is it the fact I'm feeding 4 at once or something?? That's a total of 9 copies for 4/10 skill. In other words, that's around 6 50% attempts which failed.

Xion

Reputation score

on 5 copies -1 3 skill she wants me to work to get her decent
---------------

You have to show your dedication, in my case it took me 15 copies to get her min cost, her skill is only at 7/10 so i still have work to do :/

PS: All hail the loli!
PSS: As for the rest of the drops, 4 Erthel, 3 Mortimer and 3 cans. With 5 cristal used i think is a good out come.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3/10 -2cr, 7 copies.

Asset flip!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8 copies, min cost 5/10 skill. Going pretty well :D

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity how often do you guys use plat spirits when combining farm event dupes? While I wouldn't call it the greatest xp but it's nothing to sneeze at either. Usually the amount of xp gain from 2 dupes + 2 spirits vary from 4800 (dupes at lvl 1) to a tad over 5800 (@ lvl 20).

So, unless there is an abundance of plat cans and you'd rather use spirits with those, it's not a bad way to level up an unit.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity how often do you guys use plat spirits when combining farm event dupes? While I wouldn't call it the greatest xp but it's nothing to sneeze at either. Usually the amount of xp gain from 2 dupes + 2 spirits vary from 4800 (dupes at lvl 1) to a tad over 5800 (@ lvl 20).

So, unless there is an abundance of plat cans and you'd rather use spirits with those, it's not a bad way to level up an unit.
Usually if I do it it's 1 spirit and 3 dupes.

kleem

Reputation score

eventually once events are always 100% drop rate you will have more plat cans than fairies so I usually just do gold,iron,or copper spirits with farms since its not worth it especially when black armors come even less reason to use plat/black spirits with farm units.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is absolutely true, it all depend on one's current stock of plat cans and plat spirits, as I initially stated.

I'll use myself as an example. On Nutaku, I have 25 plat cans and 49 plat spirit. Therefore, I deemed it sufficient that I can afford to level up "select" event units with plat spirits on the combines. Yes, I would only do this with units that would be utilized immediately, not all. Those that are lower priority or not worthy would just collect dust in the barracks.

Conversely, on DMM account I have 69 plate cans and 19 plat spirits. That means I don't even have enough stinking spirits to use on plat cans let alone even units. Thus, I don't do this with event units on DMM side.

The big difference is the fact that on Nutaku's Spirit Rescue X always yields 2 plat spirits per run, 100% of the time. Whereas recently even with a 1.5X drop event on DMM I would still only get 2 plat spirits on 50% of the runs. So, I've always had a more steady supply of plat spirits on Nutaku version.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The big difference is the fact that on Nutaku's Spirit Rescue X always yields 2 plat spirits per run, 100% of the time. Whereas recently even with a 1.5X drop event on DMM I would still only get 2 plat spirits on 50% of the runs. So, I've always had a more steady supply of plat spirits on Nutaku version.
I think the big difference is that Nutaku has two spirit dailies and one gold armor, while on DMM it's the other way around.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, on DMM there is 2 spirits daily as well as 2 gold/plat cans daily per week. But on DMM the plat spirits drops is not 100%. Whether the Nutaku Spirit rescue X 100% plat spirits is a bug or a feature is anybody's guess.

Also, I honestly have a hard time even doing daily missions on DMM cause there is always a main event plus another revival event. Pretty much all regen stamina goes to those, so to specifically run dailys I'd have to spend SC for the stamina and that is not often.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the 1.5 events are for daily farming also eventually you get to a point where you dont need to do the revivals as much

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the 1.5 events are for daily farming also eventually you get to a point where you dont need to do the revivals as much

That is indeed the case. I am finally upon the very first revival event on DMM (Chrono witch Kokoro) which I do not need to farm since I already have a perfect unit of her from the original star trial event. Although the current main event is item collection so still no spare stamina for dailys. :(

Even with 1.5 X drops the spirit drop rate is still rather low on DMM (38% on H, 46% on X, 61% on G). I actually tend to run Spirit rescue N on DMM during drop events because I need silver spirits.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's 100% plat fairies on x at Nutaku? Geh, need to start running those now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys.

I have zero platinum spirits and zero tincans.

Lucky bastards XP

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tbh i get more fairies from challenge missions then dailies i only run those for rainbows which is rarely at best

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys.

I have zero platinum spirits and zero tincans.

Lucky bastards XP
i'd rather have units i want to use them on.

taking bets now the next event unit will be another shitter i dont need