What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

In other news:
DMM Aigis got AW2 for Pegasus Riders (MEANWHILE ON NUTAKU NOT EVEN SKILL AW YET) and GOD D A M N Esther's tits grow to proportions of having their own gravitational pulls.
Stella has incredible art work.

I'm thinking of AW'ing Sandra and working on her skill. Will all that ranged damage ever come in handy?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

u w0t m8

Noel outclasses all the gold mages and is basically on par with Paula.
I meant for myself really, probably shouldn't have. Odette is far better than Noel for damage though which most people could have, my Marius is literally a better Noel.

If you only have Odette I could see people using Noel alongside her but if you have any of the gacha mages/bishops then Noel is fairly average damagewise.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I agree, I didn't level my Noel either. Got Mia for Gold and Sasha/Odette for damage.

Xion

Reputation score

Stella has incredible art work.

I'm thinking of AW'ing Sandra and working on her skill. Will all that ranged damage ever come in handy?
Well we are talking about Makarin here, the same guy that gave us Sophie Miranda (future upcoming: Anita [plat thief] and Erika [plat mage armour]) the guy does pretty amazing work, he even has a version of Anna in lingerie that's preeetty good.
---------

The thing with Sandra is that she is highly situational, if you aren't fighting agaisnt flying mobs they she isn't too much help, and there are far of better duelist out there, sure her skill is the only source of burst true damage we have right now (Claudia is the other unit that does this for 50 sec) but outside her skill she pretty normal she is not gonna be killing any high power boss anytime soon. If you like her and really need a duelist go for her, if you have something better, stick to that since Sandra is not gonna take you too far.

On the other hand if you play long enough you might end up AW if you run out of things to upgrade.

-------------------

My two cents in regards to Noel, while she is a "OK" bishop this class in known in dmm for being highly over populate, i know that dmm content doesn't mather here but that is just nonsense, that content is incoming sonner or latter, so knowing of it is just a standar (not that it has to be discuss here since it have his on chat) anyway, Noel being a god class will eventually be replace for the any other plat bishop the only reason she is "on par" with Paula is because of her race (not being racist is the truth) her "Gold get plus" is the only redemable point in her we the rest of the units in class arrive. She is not bad is just that sooner or later something better will come.

Of course her passive isn't to be underestimated since gold tends to be a problem in this game, you can go broke easily jsut by lvling your core team, and the least we talk about AW cost the better. If we are talking about uses Mia is better since most of the maps doesn't require you to use a bishop but you always gonna need a healer so the spot that Noel fills in your team stops being useless and you can add something you truly need, plus terrain and weather effect maps are a pain to deal with w/o a feng shui :/

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got quite a few duelists. I was mainly thinking about them flying bugs that stop ranged killing them. If there are going to be more units like that in the future then I could end up using her a fair bit. But if enemies like that are a 1 off then I won't really need her.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Have CC Odette (two of them in fact). Still using my AW Mehlis. :D
Her skill can be lifesaver and passive surely helps. Second mage? Zola! :p And Noel as third as she is permaslot anyway, dat passive.

I guess only ones I'd bench my lovely Apprentice for are Garania (for WHOLE SCREEN NUKES) and Estelle...

Last edited:

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello!

I have some info for everyone regarding Tuesday's update (May 23):

Urgent Mission:
"Threat of the Dark Knights". In the event, "Yurina" will be dropped in the missions.

There is no new unit for summons.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Well that is surprising :pogChamp: Not that many skipped events left now.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hype is real

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i have 28* on verdi event. i dont think im goin back to try for 3* on 100/2. my first attempt was such a disaster i dont even know how i could improve.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope Chloe is on the horizon. I need a solid lightning rod badly.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

chloe best angel imo stats be damned

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello!

I have some info for everyone regarding Tuesday's update (May 23):

Urgent Mission:
"Threat of the Dark Knights". In the event, "Yurina" will be dropped in the missions.

need a pic of Yurina getting out of Rita Repulsa's prison

Xion

Reputation score

so i have 28* on verdi event. i dont think im goin back to try for 3* on 100/2. my first attempt was such a disaster i dont even know how i could improve.
You should keep trying i had to do the forrest of the demon beast 11 times before finally get it right. There's probably a strat that fits your team even if you have to modify it entirely.

-----------
Finally Yurina has been release from her human bonds xD I was starting to believe she was a mith jajajaja
Good thin she comes, i love her desing, unlike Elva she is a must AW

In terms of angels Sophie is the best, being black and all, Chloe is a good addition and her AW art is the sole reason i'm playing this game (oddly enough i haven't AW her in dmm) but she lacks def making her to hard to use for killing certain bosses, B.iris can help her but like the other angels outside skill she is non-impressive. Of cour she a bigger upgrade to Eln since lets face it, Eln art work is to convoluded.

All in all i just want Leda, i want to try the AW thief challenge with my nutaku units.

0nymous

Reputation score

Yurina? Well, finally catching up somehow. Not a very chronological order of story events but whatever.
Still waiting for the big update with a B. I. G.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Meh" sums up my feeling about the Yurina news.

Of course I'm still gonna do the event for the SCs, but I'm near 100% certain that I'll never use her. Even Elva has never been deployed in missions, and I even CCed her, but purely for the sake of wasting some silvers and free up 3 barrack slots.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yurina? Wow, that's quite... interesting. Well too bad that DK aren't too useful. I hoped I'll use Elva from time to time, but even when I used her just to use her... well, she was a dissapointment. At least pre-AW she looks gorgeous (too bad not so good in scenes).

0nymous

Reputation score

Isn't Yurina poor man's Cornelia? I thought it was pretty important to get her, as far as event plats go.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IIRC, it WAS important to get her. Key word: "was".

Two years ago, that is. Before we had to complete the hell that was Solano's event.

Now? Hardly relevant in a post-awakening era.