What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Arado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Can anyone tell me when's the event that introduces ? I must calculate if I will be able to save up 150 SC by then and go on a big plat-ticket spree, she is one of those blacks I MUST have, because I love them gyarus.
She was introduced after Reanbell's event. There still Sera and Kanon (and maybe more) event before we reach that point but it shouldnt too far in the future anw.

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She was introduced after Reanbell's event. There still Miranda and Kanon (and maybe more) event before we reach that point but it shouldnt too far in the future anw.
Damn. Not fond of the idea I'll have to whip out 30 US bux after all.
Also, because I don't really know, when a unit is introduced, they adhere to the same extra chance on drawing from their rarity pool? Or is that only later during their highlight?

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When unit is introduced, it goes on the spotlight. And rules of the spotlight are well-known bull: if you managed to roll the rarity basket of that unit, it have some extra chance to appear there... but most of time it will be a dupe of a out-of-spotlight unit you already min-costed :D

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Monk Training Ground revival event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! Second week of a Star Break, second event to play with, a revival one. Man sure could get used to such nice pace))
So let's retread the Monk Training Ground!

Revival runs: 2017-05-16 to 2017-05-23

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event. You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups

(Re)Introducing the , the first Monk we had pleasure of meeting. She is basically a 2-block Rogue who traded her assassination for that extra block. Her low cost, block number and 50% chance to dodge physical attacks makes her quite good anti-zerg option. Her skill features respectable attack and defense multiplier on a good timings to further help her role. Awakening ability buffs all Monks in team, so she is probably the monk you will be Awakening at some point if you plan to use this class at all.) Skill awakening, whenever it hits our shores, trades god chunk of an uptime and defense multiplier for turning Lynn into a blender, attacking all enemies in range with a speed of greased lightning.)

Noted enemies:
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ Lynn      │ Physical    │  3200 │  240 │  100 │ 50 │  79 │ Map 1               │
│           │ Melee       │  3600 │  270 │  100 │ 50 │  79 │ Map 2 stats         │
│           │             │  8000 │  600 │  200 │ 50 │  69 │ Map 3, Fast-moving  │
│           │             │  7700 │  770 │  200 │ 50 │  69 │ Map 4               │
│           │             │  8400 │  960 │  300 │ 50 │  69 │ Map 5, Skill aura   │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.8 for first maps, 0.9 for second, 1.0 for third, 1.1 for forth, 1.2 for fifth.

Maps
White Belt (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  150 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │  5 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 26 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
A challenge from the travelling martial artist!
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

First Degree (E)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │  5 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 32 │
Let's partner for the training our legs on a sandy beach!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Tenth Degree (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  350 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 41 │
Leg power of wolves is quite remarkable. Perfect training partners found!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Assistant Instructor (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 35 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  400 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1875 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 50 │
Time for a melee battle practice in live conditions!
Gimmick: can't deploy ranged slot units
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Technique Awakened (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 60 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  500 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 4500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 50 │
This is it. The final training ground! Do your best!
Gimmick: poison: strong (-10 HP / 0.5 s)
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Comments about the event
Seeing as it is a revival of an rather ancient event, maps should pose no real problem for any developed army, not to mention Awakened one :D Still, Lynn can hit pretty hard on the last map, where all Lynn farming is, and additionally have 50% MR, so dealing with her with physical damage is way to go. Second-to-last map has "no ranged slots" restriction, so bring your support melee-slot rangers and priest warrior (or roll with good old kill em all before they can kill me, then tank swap))

There are some silvers to choose from:
  • Rogue ( ) (map 2);
  • Heavy Infantry ( ) (map 3);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 4);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 4, 5);
  • Bandit ( ) (map 3);

Estimated Drop Rates
* NOT official. Take with the bag of salt :D
Code:
┌────────────┬────────┬─────────┬─────────┬─────────┐
│ White Belt │  Lynn  │ DCx1    │ Bouquet │  -      │
│            │  (1%)  │ (50%)   │  (50%)  │         │
├────────────┼────────┼─────────┼─────────┼─────────┤
│ First      │  Lynn  │ Cecily  │  DCx1   │  -      │
│ Degree     │  (5%)  │ (10%)   │ (100%)  │         │
│ Tenth      │  Lynn  │ Leeanne │ Bouquet │  -      │
│ Degree     │ (10%)  │ (10%)   │ (100%)  │         │
│ Assistant  │  Lynn  │ Rosalie │ Crave   │ Crystal │
│ Instructor │ (27%)  │ (10%)   │ (10%)   │ (100%)  │
│ Technique  │  Lynn  │ Rosalie │ Mortimer│ DCx2    │
│ Awakening  │ (50%)  │ (12%)   │ (12%)   │ (100%)  │
└────────────┴────────┴─────────┴─────────┴─────────┘

New Characters Arriving
Gold Druid:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1244 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 270 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  647 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  111 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  13 │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Magic Enhance: 60s; attack x1.3, range x1.15. WT: 40; CT: 60.
Awakened Ability (NI): Druid's Blessing: (Self) Deployment cost -1. While deployed, the deployment cost of Tree of Life and Sacred Tree of Life is reduced by 1.
Awakened Skill (NI): Awakening of the Trees: 40s; attack of self and druid tokens increases by 1.4x. WT: 53.5; CT: 80.
* Second Druid, a Gold rarity one this time. Still brings healbomb stealthed healer tokens and slow but wide-reaching magical attack, but obviously weaker than our platinum lolibaba waifu Pupuru)

New Classes Being Introduced
None

All Hail to the Revivals! :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

0nymous

Reputation score

Fuck off Lynn what kind of martial artist wears heels in combat, god damn.

Also no 100% droprate on first run again, fuuuuuuck, get your shit together already and gibs me dat DMM revival model.

Wait a second.
Does she.. change her art completely on CC?
???
But Bashira doesn't even on AW?

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait a second.
Does she.. change her art completely on CC?
???
But Bashira doesn't even on AW?
All of Lynn's art was redone at some point. The banner has the new, current art; Zero's guide is using the older art that is no longer in the game.

0nymous

Reputation score

All of Lynn's art was redone at some point. The banner has the new, current art; Zero's guide is using the older art that is no longer in the game.
...what. But the old art is clearly better. I guess it was an issue with the artist and they needed the style to be consistent with her AW form...

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Going to completely skip Lynn revival because I luckily got her min costed from original event, and still sitting on 4 dupe copies if I ever one day feel like doing more skill ups.

However, on a friend's account which more or less became an alt I'm gonna do some farming. While Lynn could be considered one of those units that can be done completely without, as I have managed thus far with the friend account, she still have great utility, especially in rush type situations.

Tesseract

Reputation score

At least Lynn's art and animations are good. Her heels are for training, duh... à la Piccolo's weighted clothes. Plus, they make her legs look fantastic, which is all I care about. I'll probably use her to farm the 2nd level for rogues & for funsies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least Lynn's art and animations are good. Her heels are for training, duh... à la Piccolo's weighted clothes. Plus, they make her legs look fantastic, which is all I care about. I'll probably use her to farm the 2nd level for rogues & for funsies.
Your Palutena avatar is rather distracting and I feel compelled to ask for sauce please. Its equally distracting like Lynn's heels. Which is good.

Especially at that end when she puts on the glasses.

I pulled an Stella today, I went okay twenty RCs it is then. She's one of those units that I would sell immediately upon pulling. 960 more RCs left to go.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah chydis its so good to have you aw at last now get to work you have a permanent slot in most maps

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Should I CC pirate Rachel or AW archer Claire? Only got one rogue to fodder a non-existent pirate to fodder one of the above. I just don't have the range units to do the 100/2 map. :mad:

Also Chydis or Spica? Demon crystals has not been kind for me.

0nymous

Reputation score

Should I CC pirate Rachel or AW archer Claire? Only got one rogue to fodder a non-existent pirate to fodder one of the above. I just don't have the range units to do the 100/2 map. :mad:

Well you can't get Spica now, so Chydis is your only choice.

Spica is a core unit for a variety of reasons, so I'd prioritize maxing and AW her, especially if you need range.

In other news:
DMM Aigis got AW2 for Pegasus Riders (MEANWHILE ON NUTAKU NOT EVEN SKILL AW YET) and GOD D A M N Esther's tits grow to proportions of having their own gravitational pulls.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dmm has no real effect on what we get when and theres no way to tell when we will get skill aw even events though we are so far not skipping things the devs seem to throw a bunch of events in a hat and pick one to run for new events and for old they go in order if they continue to run 2 events we should see things move along much faster for all things
it should be litterally any update now we are way over due for them

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Well Spica is no longer in the TP (i think) so go for Chydis.

Regarding range here where it gets tricky if you don't have enough materials to raise Rachel and AW then is kind of pointless CCing for the completetion of 1 map. But in this particular case Rachel could be the solution to your problem since her skill allows her to shot faster which could in turn send those pesky flies back to hell.

Go for Rachel and max her asap, Claire is good but you'll have to relly in rng to kill the flies.

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if Mia's and Noel's awakened passives stack at all? Or does Mia's just overwrite Noel's?

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's what I figured. Now to decide if its worth awakening Mia for just the 5% extra gold.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I figured. Now to decide if its worth awakening Mia for just the 5% extra gold.
I would, I rarely put Noel down due to far better mages and bishops, Mia atleast is a decent Feng shui that can hold her own, and could be better than Marr against bosses.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would, I rarely put Noel down due to far better mages and bishops, Mia atleast is a decent Feng shui that can hold her own, and could be better than Marr against bosses.
u w0t m8

Noel outclasses all the gold mages and is basically on par with Paula.