What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The challenge right before Dwarf and Giants II is also difficult.
Nah, that was Phalanx 3, which was a cake walk, and before that were the 2 Noxious Fog missions, which were also so easy I 3-starred them both on a blind run first time.
I think I recall the first Dwarfs and Giants being tricky, so I expect the 2nd one to be as well.

I've got to say, War of Magic really threw any sort of difficulty curve the Challenges had out of whack.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Gold Rush" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

** Notice **
The next maintenance will be scheduled on May 9, 2017 (Tue) 3AM.

Dang, Gold Rush for New Years tradition is broken or maybe we'll get one for New Years too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wonder which one it'll be since we jumped from 1 to 5 last time.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is only one acceptable gold rush for me and thats one with Leda in, after I failed to get her while they shoved every other gold in my face this would correct things. Gold rush was my very first thought on what would happen and it was right sadly, I figured SAW wasn't likely to come on its own.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Gold Rush" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

** Notice **
The next maintenance will be scheduled on May 9, 2017 (Tue) 3AM.

Dang, Gold Rush for New Years tradition is broken or maybe we'll get one for New Years too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wonder which one it'll be since we jumped from 1 to 5 last time.
the hype is real. please have katie and yuyu in it. pls? pls?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Katie has never been in a GR (as of yet anyway), she's only available from the Drill Mission initially, , and centered around her. As for Yuyu, she's Gacha only.

Edit: oh whoops, she also appears in event too, not a GR, but sort of like one.

Last edited:

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I did not have Karma until the recent revival, so I did it without her. I only said it's impossible to heal everybody cause you are only allowed 6 deploys in Dwarf and Giants II and I healed top and bottom but not the middle lane. The only way for me to even heal anybody in middle is with priest warriors and I didn't do that. I used a combination of Betty, Olivie, Saki and Rika to clear the middle lane instead. But it is good to know that Karma's healing from hits works well for this challenge.
I didn't say you need Karma.
I was merely correcting you. You said it's impossible, while it's not. You even mentioned Priest Warriors yourself. Or you could use three Sophie's. Or... I just don't like it when someone tells somebody else that something can't possibly work or has to be done in a specific way. Words like never, always, impossible and the like have to be used with caution. Someone might take you serious and limit his possibilities.
You not being able to use Karma, because you don't have her, or a priest warrior because you didn't want to is totally fine.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy, just remembered since it's Gold Rush I have the comparing my runs to the previous ones to look forward to...and judging from the last one it's probably gonna end up even worse.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rika is still a while off for her Revival and her next GR appearance is 7 and 10.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Roll sp until gold, first premium roll black, yes! Deine, no! second roll sabine.
RNG troll, won't give me the chance up units. Cuterie, gold grenadier and pegasus knight, Mehlis.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

first premium roll black, yes! Deine, no!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

..l.

do i need to deploy monica on the field to get her drop rate boost, or just be in the 15 member roster for the drop rate boost?

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

..l.

do i need to deploy monica on the field to get her drop rate boost, or just be in the 15 member roster for the drop rate boost?
For the time being you just need her to be in the 15 member roster, in the future her AW will be updated to give 5% MR to ranged units with her in the team and just having her in the barracks will be enough to get the DC boost.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man gold rushs in the middle of the year thankfully there breaking this new years tradition it had so many fantastic units held hostage

Last edited:

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope it goes better than the last one did for me. I'd been excited when it rolled along, then quickly lost my excitement in the face of some truly terrible luck in drops.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Went on a shrine spree to get Deluxe card again.

Shit rolls, only good roll was Claire.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope it goes better than the last one did for me. I'd been excited when it rolled along, then quickly lost my excitement in the face of some truly terrible luck in drops.
I really hope so too. Last GR we had (Gold Rush 5) was just awful for me. Having to run that map with exploding robots (with optional Rika drop) 50+ times to complete the drops was beyond ridiculous and not fun.

Most likely this new GR will be either Gold Rush 6 or 7. There are some really nice units in 6, so I actually hope they didn't skip it and went straight to 7.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just awakened my Katie today, might be able to awaken Aria next tonight!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont know who im gonna awaken after i do olivie.

hope this upcoming event floods me with the silvers i need.

i need about 8 silver healers at this point. maybe more.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gold rushs dont normally have a huge amount of silvers thankfully as there drop rate in gold rushs is just awful most of the time so we will have to wait for the next real event for more silvers

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I should probably AW Anya one of these days. I've had her at max level for like forever and even have her materials all ready to go, which have been just sitting around in the first barracks. But I haven't really felt like I needed her; Alt has her AW'd, though it kinda needed her more than the Main does. Her sprite is pretty nice tho....