What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i dont have a good enough tank for that. olivie will leak wolves if i put her in the main spot. and i just dont have enough UP gen to put down everybody needed

i made an attempt and it was a disaster. 8 stam wasted just like that. fuck that map.
Witch on the top. Olivie with her skill against first gold wolf and prince. Now you wait to put healer and after that on the right side of Olivie you put soldier. After that healer, mage, mage, healer or exchange Olivie with HA and after that additional healer and last you change soldier for something to block/deal with leaking wolves (if there'll be any). That's all. Of course you need to have those units strong enough, but it's really piece of cake if you have Olivie. Other unit that makes this map 3* very easy is Despara (Nanaly or Aisha doesn't work here :\ Dont have other blacks so that's all I know :p)

But if you want just spirits and dont care that you'll have 2* there's a way to let that first gold wolf go through and get all others.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But if you want just spirits and dont care that you'll have 2* there's a way to let that first gold wolf go through and get all others.
this is what i should have done. but i wanted to be greedy and go for 3*

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeah but i can't kill the first gold wolf in time if i put soldiers down. then i dont have the UP to put olivie+prince+witch+healer out before olivie's skill runs out and she dies.

if i dont put olivie+witch down first the golden werewolf will kill olivie. but i need both of them and the prince to do it, which doesnt leave me any up to put healer down before the zerg starts. and then i dont have the aoe to stop the leaks.

so idk wtf to do
Maybe your skills are too low, but with 40 initial UP the soldiers should be able to skill up and withdraw before that first gold wolf goes all the way around the loop. After relieving the soldiers there should be enough UP to put down Anya, a healer and Olivie.

Honestly I don't think you have the DPS to take the G map, yet. Those wolves have insane HP regen and if you notice their HP growing back you are in deep shit. That first gold wolf need to be killed with a combination of Olivie plus a good witch, the princess alone will not get it done. Also, G map needs 3 solid healers, so if yours are not even 100% affectioned they will not be able to keep blockers alive. Essentially, G map is done when two mages are placed on the map, but that usually won't happen til around the time the glowing wolf mobs led by 2 gold wolves show up.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can try what I wrote above. Eventually you can mage one mage to witch, but splash dmg is much preferable. Alsow AW HA is good because of the block count of 4. But pre AW is good enough too.

If you just want spirits and later tackle 3* (with Olivie it's a piece of cake, really). Just use two soldiers on both top right spots and healer for them, just after using skill you need to withdraw second soldier so the gold wolf passes. I can explain more in details if you want, but there is a video for that. Just I don't remember whose vid it was... but probably key kii.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i watched that video but i dont have bernice.

without bernice or anya i can't follow that strat.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never used Anya for that map. Too low block count and too expensive.
Leanne should be able to withstand. Just you might need more healing power so 3 healers would be necessary probably. And her skill should be used on strongest wave.

Edit: Aaanyway you should have now Miranda too, but still I think Leanne thanks to her skill might be better than Miranda.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never used Anya for that map. Too low block count and too expensive.
Leanne should be able to withstand. Just you might need more healing power so 3 healers would be necessary probably. And her skill should be used on strongest wave.

Edit: Aaanyway you should have now Miranda too, but still I think Leanne thanks to her skill might be better than Miranda.
i dont have the healing power to keep leeanne alive. at least i dont think i do.

chydis 449 atk
iris 333 atk
aw krile 292 atk

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont have the healing power to keep leeanne alive. at least i dont think i do.

chydis 449 atk
iris 333 atk
aw krile 292 atk
Yup you probably don't. Try to get both Chydis and Iris to max lvl (AW might not be necessary) and that Krile to as high as possible. Too bad you don't have Fedora. And you might want to wait for healers skills for that wave too.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

chydis 449 atk
iris 333 atk
aw krile 292 atk
I go with more attack over more healing, more healing just makes things harder for me here, Fedora and Marr are enough with a decent tank, I'd use Sophie over Leeanne and kill fast. Chydis and Krile with a little work should be able to put out the same numbers roughly which aren't ideal for a long fight. I'd say you're a bit too early for it though you have the right units for it.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Forty stamina later of Phalanx 3.
Speaking of which, I know it's a common sentiment and that I've probably said it before, but the difficulty of the challenge Quests is super-wacky.
Since there's no event right now, I've taken the chance to work through them again, and I beat Phalanx 3 and a few others effortlessly. I can't remember the last time one gave me trouble, but I don't think it's that far back.
At any rate, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at clearing them this weekend.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

War of Magic, Dwarfs & Giants, and Dwarfs & Giants 2

If you can 3-Star all of these, you can pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The challenge right before Dwarf and Giants II is also difficult. But I thought that Dwarf and Giants II was by far the most challenging, even more so than the final one, Boss Rush.

For DG2, had to use front tactician, rogues and monks to clear the goblins and rely on some dodges. If some of them don't manage to dodge at least 1 or 2 hits from the black giants it's not a 3 star clear cause it's impossible to heal them all when it's just half of range, attack and defense.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

[...] it's impossible to heal them all when it's just half of range, attack and defense.
Impossible? Oh no, you forgot about Karma. Not only can she almost kill the black ogre, no she is the only healer you need for the map.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whatever is in store, I hope the mysterious Friday Maintenance finally changes it so that Pirates, Ninjas, Samurais, etc finally use themselves for CCing.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whatever is in store, I hope the mysterious Friday Maintenance finally changes it so that Pirates, Ninjas, Samurais, etc finally use themselves for CCing.
only if they give us more of everything listed for a month of events

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get you're still new, but we already have been getting a lot of those for quite awhile since last year. Heck, our last Unit Farm had a Pirate and an Artillery Officer. And our last Star Rush had a Samurai, Pirate, Artillery Officer, Magic Fencer, and a Ninja.

It made sense in the beginning when they first introduced them, Pirates was first I believe, as they were only available in Gacha and we didn't have events where we could farm them, but now we've been getting a consistent amount of events with said units. Except for Priest Warriors and Monks, especially the latter.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

our last star rush was insane in variety i wish all events were like that but either way 100% drop rate and daily revivals will solve quite a few silver issues with or without correct cc requirements

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get you're still new, but we already have been getting a lot of those for quite awhile since last year. Heck, our last Unit Farm had a Pirate and an Artillery Officer. And our last Star Rush had a Samurai, Pirate, Artillery Officer, Magic Fencer, and a Ninja.

It made sense in the beginning when they first introduced them, Pirates was first I believe, as they were only available in Gacha and we didn't have events where we could farm them, but now we've been getting a consistent amount of events with said units. Except for Priest Warriors and Monks, especially the latter.
and we need more.

chydis wears her tiara even when you fuck her.

lmao that's class.

yuyu 100 aff.
chydis 100 aff.
iris 54aff

skyfallen gift with drop rate boost <3

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

our last star rush was insane in variety i wish all events were like that but either way 100% drop rate and daily revivals will solve quite a few silver issues with or without correct cc requirements
Yeah, I'd be fine with the incorrect requirements whenever that finally decides to happen. Well, technically the 100% drop rate has already happened, but regularly.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Impossible? Oh no, you forgot about Karma. Not only can she almost kill the black ogre, no she is the only healer you need for the map.
I did not have Karma until the recent revival, so I did it without her. I only said it's impossible to heal everybody cause you are only allowed 6 deploys in Dwarf and Giants II and I healed top and bottom but not the middle lane. The only way for me to even heal anybody in middle is with priest warriors and I didn't do that. I used a combination of Betty, Olivie, Saki and Rika to clear the middle lane instead. But it is good to know that Karma's healing from hits works well for this challenge.