What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

i have 13 SC. how much of it do i spend today for demon crystal farming? i can do the X map. i have 1 awakened unit: katie.

my gut is telling me to go ham and spend it all on awakening fairies. i have the silvers to awaken at least 2 people.
I'd aim for a number of demon crystals, maybe about 500 which should give you a decent amount for now, if you spend it all then its fine but I'd want some monday daily gold. I hope you saved your easter eggs for this too.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd aim for a number of demon crystals, maybe about 500 which should give you a decent amount for now, if you spend it all then its fine but I'd want some monday daily gold. I hope you saved your easter eggs for this too.
yeah i have 4 left of the eggs. spent a few already on DC farming already. i have 178 dc right now. was gonna stop at 300 unless somebody suggested otherwise. but 500 is a nice idea. i should take advantage of the drop rate now. i have 674k gold too so i can foot the bill for 2 awakenings at least

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everyone, need some advices to a freemium playing casual for 20 months .
- First, what units are 'ok' too discharge for rainbow crystal.
- 2nd, what units need to focus on lvlup/awakening.
- 3rd, Rainbow crystal is better Dark Knight, or save for future upcoming units ?
thank you in advance for your help and sorry for any misspell.
[/spoiler]
2. Your core team is quite strong so you should be able to beat pretty much all the available content right now. How about getting some range dps from melee spots? My first choice would be Sybilla... 2nd Horace and 3rd Rika. Alternatively you could work on your support units like dancer, rearguard/vanguard tacticians or Adele (increases HP of all units on your team by 10%).

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

why isn't your Conrad awakened and leveled up to 80?
I have 1 awakened unit, and wasn't in any special hurry to get a second. And I don't think I was impressed by Conrad's awakened ability. His sprite's pretty cool though, he looks fucking massive.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man gotta love drop increase 4 units awakened is very nice

wow just noticed swordmaster aw is in tempting to go after that in a bit

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

490/500 :(

daniela didnt have the range to hit the inner mummy of the 4 and the spawns kept throwing zola off from targeting the mummies.

so the last remaining one of them walks down and leisurely slaughters my team. i was doing so good until then :/

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you gonna need to bring something else that has more than 270 range then. Soma can boost range with skill, as can Spica (which you don't have, but for future reference). Even a CC pirate can probably hit. Maurette's skill goes off like mini fire balls, which is why she's the exploding pirate.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you gonna need to bring something else that has more than 270 range then. Soma can boost range with skill, as can Spica (which you don't have, but for future reference). Even a CC pirate can probably hit. Maurette's skill goes off like mini fire balls, which is why she's the explosive pirate.
yeah i mathed it out and i can hit 140 today with an sc used to refill charisma. so im spending it on 8 runs of hopeless castle town which will easily finish maurette level 45-50. then i cc her and i wreck that damn map for 50 more dc lol

im kinda happy. i was expecting to have to use all my sc to reach 500 DC but i did it with 5 left to spare

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope mourette gets a crazy aw2 art bombs strapped to her and stuff like that it would be fantastic

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope mourette gets a crazy aw2 art bombs strapped to her and stuff like that it would be fantastic
she is a cutie. which means i guess i can forgive her for being a flattie.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she is a cutie. which means i guess i can forgive her for being a flattie.
shes a fantastic pirate aswell and her scenes are great

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

and its done, sub 10k cleared. It took me a few tries to figured that i only really needed 1 mage since Ren was clearing the mummies that came from the top center, Monica also pulled her own weight and made remember why was a good idea to AW her (even if she is a week pirate her atk is more than enough for this situations). Bernice and Sherry cleared the earthworms that where running for the gates, and even with the Prince not lasting till the end tha 500 per run was achive.

Afk at 69.

With:

Spica(bottom of the piramid close to the left gate)
Belinda (bottom right corner of the piramid)
Monica (bottom right corner of the piramid)
Zola (top right corner of the piramid)
Ren or Bashira (top center of the piramid)
Garania or Odette (last range spot of the left, bellow Spica)
Bernice + G.Iris (left gate)
Sherry (right gate)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thought that the best afk strategy for subjugation will have ranged king alt at 51, but main beat it, probably thanks to Uzume at 44. Nanaly and Aisha lost :p

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have Anelia, so Mourette is getting shelved.
Bye Mourette, see you when I see you?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maaan... doing this subjugation takes forever. At least almost done with main acc.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my plans for awakening mourette 3rd will have to wait.

i dont have enough pirates -_-

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my plans for awakening mourette 3rd will have to wait.

i dont have enough pirates -_-
I'd totally trade you my dozens of pirates for Valkyries. <.<

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i only have 3 spare myself.

and i have to fight the urge to not trade them in for niels to skill up my sophie.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i only have 3 spare myself.

and i have to fight the urge to not trade them in for niels to skill up my sophie.
a skipped angel they could drop literally anytime though im not sure many can resist her charms and assets either way its probably best to save your silvers and gold for a better cause