What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

1 sp crystal per 100 kills is only for the first 2000, after that it's 1 crystal per 200 kills. It's always been like this, so 10k will net each person 60 pieces.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ah fair enough. I pay so little attention to Subs that I never even noticed - my bad :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2k gacha is too bothersome. It's better (in my opinion) to just use that dozen of charisma. It is a bit problematic when bandit is needed (have to run 10 charisma map for that bandit) but other than that, there are missions with various duos: soldier+mage, archer+mage and so on, that one might need for CCing and they are under 20 or around.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does maurette make a good 3rd awakening?

i will probably be able to awaken my feng shui krile some time tomorrow.

thinking this pirate chick with gold get would be awesome to do 3rd.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does maurette make a good 3rd awakening?

i will probably be able to awaken my feng shui krile some time tomorrow.

thinking this pirate chick with gold get would be awesome to do 3rd.
You do need a ranged unit to awaken, generally people would say Spica first but you don't have her so thats out, Bashira is not a great one to awaken first due to her change in targetting prioritys, I can't see a reason not to do Maurette though.
I'd say its up to you as your options seem to be limited here.

Fran could be a option here too that I posssibly would go with.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Woohoo~

I can AFK the 500. Starting below 50 at that.

Now I can sleep in peace.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thunder God Invasion was pretty tough.
It's rare that I get to bring three healers for a map.

I can probably do with two if I had Marr at Max Skill Lv, but not gonna bother since I can just wait for an event for her skill.
The only thing I found hard was noticing I was leaking a green guy because I exchanged Noel for Odette thinking her skill would be great against raijin. However the little difference in range didn't allow for her to attack, which coupled with Bashira's targeting priorities led to leaking that one guy.

Nonetheless it was fun to finally watch how broken black units really are.
AW Sybilla + AW Anya to bring down Raijin asap is enough, however adding Odette + Cornelia skills completely takes off the edge of the fight.

BTW i used sennen war's strategy ( ) with a few differences:
- feng shui user was AW 39 Marr
- 2nd archer was AW 41 Bashira (instead of gold archer)
- Liana substituted for AW 40 Fedora (range+ skill doesn't reach bashira, need to use Chydis skill asap)
- Olivia substituted for AW 40 Sybilla
(note: even with increased costs it should be possible to set the angel to act as a lighting rod, though it might be a close call)
- For a bit of a breather and to kill all remaining enemies remove Bashira right before Raijin (1st form) is killed. AW 50 Spicca can take a couple hits with a good healer to take down Raijing 1st form after everything else is cleared (also remove spicca asap after the kill). Then just change Bernice for Anya (or any other high MR/HP unit - any valkyries should do the trick) and when they engage set the additional healer on Bashira's place.
(note: AW Bashira will focus on raijin due to target priorities, thus decreasing damage output on remaining enemies, as such when the waves of green guys come there may be a need to place a quick duelist to take 1 or 2 of them down otherwise even AW Bernice won't be able to hold all of them)
- For those with Odette or Cornelia you can just set on them on the edges of the map to get their skill ready after the removal of Spicca/Fedora duo.
(note: I used Sybilla skill to speed up the damage but any ninja unit could be placed behind Raijin and an additional mage/archer could be now placed on Spicca's spot for the same effect)

Hope this helps with the strategy. I did use some broken units to get by but even without them the only difference would be the required time to bring Raijin down.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, I don't even remember the last time I attempted a daily.
I gave Toast to Men G a go for the first time today, and was greatly surprised to see these guys, whoever/whatever they are.
I got my ass kicked, but I'm willing to give it another shot.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty much most the older silver and gold men makes an appearance in G, and the two mages are awakened, they are really the biggest threat. The other difficulty is getting healing as even if you have Christopher or Robert, they are mediocre at best. Have also seen videos where people spam base level Christophers, but the rest of the male units still need to be solid.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I 1-starred it, and managed to get Christopher to 100% Trust. He's still not max level, though.
That strat with base level Chris's does sound interesting, though I think I'll stick to trying to beat it with by my own methods for now.
Or will later. I think I might stick to the X version for now, as I'm hurting for male Trust items, and don't want to risk coming away empty-handed from my attempts.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So many affection items. Lovely :D Replenishing stocks going great.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only daily I skip^^

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only daily I skip^^
I usually skip tuesday and friday if there is collection or farm event with unit i'm interested in. Wednesday... I havent done this for months. But because there's just subjugation and drop increase I decided to replenish a bit my affection items stockpiles for future waifus :D

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I got the Gold Pirate. Will she do anything useful in the Subjugation map(without going as far as to Awaken her) that Verotte & Beatrice couldn't?
Keep in mind, I don't have that many affection items, so I couldn't max her out(not that the other 2 are either).

Mastar-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everyone, need some advices to a freemium playing casual for 20 months .
- First, what units are 'ok' too discharge for rainbow crystal.
- 2nd, what units need to focus on lvlup/awakening.
- 3rd, Rainbow crystal is better Dark Knight, or save for future upcoming units ?
thank you in advance for your help and sorry for any misspell.

Gold units
Plat/Black

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

- 3rd, Rainbow crystal is better Dark Knight, or save for future upcoming units ?

Gold units
Plat/Black
1. Selling some unused gold for RC looks fine to me. Maybe keep at least one or two of a kind for emergency though.

2. I think you have the units to beat pretty much anything in the game right now. So completely up to your preference, rly. If I had to pick one, it would be Sybilla. Her Awak ability allowing her to range atk makes big difference.

3. I would save the RC's for now. DK will be great, but not until we get SAW. I'm not sure if we will get any other RC unit before the SAW patch, so wait for either patch then decide.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gold units
Plat/Black
I agree with what alpha10th said. Sybilla is a good choice. In addition:

1. Can't really go wrong here. Play how you want. Many people will tell you to save 1 copy of each for AW replacement and that cost reduction is never worth it. The other extreme is to always combine... which is probably not a great idea unless you can spend infinite $$$. My personal rule is to (usually) combine the 1st copy for guaranteed cost reduction/skill up, and dismiss the rest for RC. Those cost reductions add up. It allows you to be a lot more flexible with your unit choice going in blind, and even 1 second can seem like an eternity on many maps.
2. Awaken that "spirit get" bandit (forget her name) for the extra %. And the gift % rogue. Also probably Aria.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gold units
Plat/Black
You don't need dupe male armor and male elf archer. Besides the male trust item daily mission there's only 1-2 male 4star male only mission and they don't need dupes. Didn't find the male armor useful on DMM at all.

You can try mincosting some of the males but most of the time there are female equivalents to use. 2nd AW is at least 24 months away which offers two class routes, having dupes to go both would give you a little more option but it's more of a bragging right than actually useful.

Then again you played longer than me, I am only 10 months.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't need dupe male armor and male elf archer. Besides the male trust item daily mission there's only 1-2 male 4star male only mission and they don't need dupes. Didn't find the male armor useful on DMM at all.

You can try mincosting some of the males but most of the time there are female equivalents to use. 2nd AW is at least 24 months away which offers two class routes, having dupes to go both would give you a little more option but it's more of a bragging right than actually useful.

Then again you played longer than me, I am only 10 months.
only blacks get to choose path and when you aw2 a black you get a dupe only for first time per black

i dont think anyone threw aw fodder out there yet i know i use dupe golds for fodder especially males makes awakens quick

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have 13 SC. how much of it do i spend today for demon crystal farming? i can do the X map. i have 1 awakened unit: katie.

my gut is telling me to go ham and spend it all on awakening fairies. i have the silvers to awaken at least 2 people.