What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well, this is not the way I expected 3 premium summons would backfire on me...

:confused:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

then maybe you should read this post again (on page 1709): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=940830&postcount=25649

in any case, my purpose was to explain the rationale behind 100% drop rates for this event.
I was the first one doubting that. And Fayne pointed that the table on the seesaa I provided is indeed 100% and again as Fayne mentioned there's no evidence it's the other way around.

Also in Petite post

Specifically this part:
"Talisman (100x2), Silver Soldier Rosalie (), Crystal ()"

I do believe the 100 in the bracket is the drop percentage

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was the first one doubting that. And Fayne pointed that the table on the seesaa I provided is indeed 100% and again as Fayne mentioned there's no evidence it's the other way around.

Also in Petite post

Specifically this part:
"Talisman (100x2), Silver Soldier Rosalie (), Crystal ()"

I do believe the 100 in the bracket is the drop percentage
I'm trying to say that I'm answering the people who posted after you, as well as explaining the rationale behind 100% drop rate talismans. maybe my post wasn't firm enough, but that wasn't the point of my post in the first place.

guess I should rephrase it:
The talismans drop rate were set at 100% but rebalanced by reducing the max talisman drop per stamina for each map. Most other item collection maps (if not all) without 100% item drop rate has higher max item drop (24~26 item for 90/12 map vs nagi's 22) in return for lower drop rates.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm trying to say that I'm answering the people who posted after you, as well as explaining the rationale behind 100% drop rate talismans. maybe my post wasn't firm enough, but that wasn't the point of my post in the first place.

guess I should rephrase it:
The talismans drop rate were set at 100% but rebalanced by reducing the max talisman drop per stamina for each map. Most other item collection maps (if not all) without 100% item drop rate has higher max item drop (24~26 item for 90/12 map vs nagi's 22) in return for lower drop rates.
You know that my comment is neither directed to you nor your explanation didn't you?
I get what you're saying and If somehow you saw my reply is against you or your explanation then I'm sorry for that.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You know that my comment is neither directed to you nor your explanation didn't you?
I get what you're saying and If somehow you saw my reply is against you or your explanation then I'm sorry for that.
oh lol. you quoting me made me think you were talking my post being unnecessary or something.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God bless Nurarihyon nearly getting himself caught and killed because he couldn't resist boasting at the end of the last mission.

Is it just me, or is the poison rather mild? I could swear that I dropped some ranged units at the top right of the map and never needed to heal them.

Also, is doing the final mission, and only the final mission, the optimal way of doing this? You get a lot of leftover stamina, so I wondered if it's worth alternating between the last mission and one of the high stamina ones?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God bless Nurarihyon nearly getting himself caught and killed because he couldn't resist boasting at the end of the last mission.

Is it just me, or is the poison rather mild? I could swear that I dropped some ranged units at the top right of the map and never needed to heal them.

Also, is doing the final mission, and only the final mission, the optimal way of doing this? You get a lot of leftover stamina, so I wondered if it's worth alternating between the last mission and one of the high stamina ones?
by the looks of it the 2 choices are
overall less seals anti-yokai 50/5 for 13 per run with less runs per day and chrisma to burn with silver angel and smaurai chance
overall more seals 100/2 for 22 per run with more runs per day and stam to burn and rainbow fairy chance

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Other maps are still worth doing if those happens to also offer desired silver units. At worst, will still get the talisman drops and very occasional silvers as bonus.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

khawk016 has already given a pretty solid answer, but here are my two cents; i started to get "serious" on wendsday and used a total of 10SC and already have +1400, you don't need to use SC but is a good way to speed things up atleast until you have 1000 seals, then you can swich to other map that drops the silvers you want and farm them as an extra you'll get the seals you need to get perfect Nagi in time... You could also ignore this and only go for the silvers, is your call.

The last map is just the more efficent one regarding time/SC. I hurried case i thought they would change something

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by the looks of it the 2 choices are
overall less seals anti-yokai 50/5 for 13 per run with less runs per day and chrisma to burn with silver angel and smaurai chance
overall more seals 100/2 for 22 per run with more runs per day and stam to burn and rainbow fairy chance
That would depend no?

The stamina needs to be used. You're saying 50 charisma gets you 13 while 100 gets you 22.

No matter how I look at it, 13 x 2 is 26 for the same Charisma cost is more seals than only doing 100/2 is it not?

If you're planning on using sc to refill your Charisma on the other hand...

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That would depend no?

The stamina needs to be used. You're saying 50 charisma gets you 13 while 100 gets you 22.

No matter how I look at it, 13 x 2 is 26 for the same Charisma cost is more seals than only doing 100/2 is it not?

If you're planning on using sc to refill your Charisma on the other hand...
a normal situation for me is i log in and have 18 or close to 18 stam and 400+ chr
so lets just say for evens sake you have 18 and 400 thats 4 runs of 100/2 at 22 each total 88 or 3 runs of 50/5 at 13 each 39 total
if you filled stam you would get 4 more runs at again 13 each so total 52 but if you used that same sc to fill your stam thats another 88 seals from 100/2

i was purely thinking of a no sc situation just natural but even with sc the 100/2 wins as the lower maps would require sc to even catch up to 100/2

its up to the user what they want but if the stam needs to be used just burn it off in the challenge quests not he best use of it but you dont need much stam anyway just save a bit for later runs when your chr regens and you will get around a 1000 seals without much effort all you would need is like 1 sc a day to max nagi on 100/2 and a small amount of planing unless they change it on tuesday

Last edited:

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, I'm not really concerned about Silvers. I just wondered if our best option for Seals might be alternating between the final mission, and another one that uses less Charisma and more Stamina.

Fayne

Reputation score

Actually a combination of Great Yokai War (100/2) and Anti-Yokai Ninja (50/5) is indeed slightly better.
Getting 1000 seals with 100/2 and 600 with 50/5 will leave you with 19 spare stamina and 37 spare charisma, so you won't need to spend a single SC, whereas the 100/2 map requires one SC.
So the decision is basically whether you need the silver units from Anti-Yokai Ninja (you'll get about 5 each) or whether you want the platinum and gold spirits and affection items from Phalanx 2.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So alternate now or alternate later, if you alternate later you'll end up with more charisma than stamina so alternate now and avoid this crap

I just want some black fairies. And the rainbow still hasn't dropped once for me even with Celia.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually a combination of Great Yokai War (100/2) and Anti-Yokai Ninja (50/5) is indeed slightly better.
Getting 1000 seals with 100/2 and 600 with 50/5 will leave you with 19 spare stamina and 37 spare charisma, so you won't need to spend a single SC, whereas the 100/2 map requires one SC.
So the decision is basically whether you need the silver units from Anti-Yokai Ninja (you'll get about 5 each) or whether you want the platinum and gold spirits and affection items from Phalanx 2.
Thanks, I really appreciate the answer. Pity the rep system isn't back up, or this'd be an ideal time for it

Is Phalanx 2 really my best bet for Plat Fairies? I thought some of the later maps had a better drop rate for them, and I was meaning to get a few.

Fayne

Reputation score

Phalanx 2 costs 3 stamina and has a 20 % chance to drop a platinum fairy. On average you'll get one platinum fairy every 15 stamina spent.
Later maps that cost 5 stamina (Womens battle 3 for example) have a 30 % chance to drop a platinum fairy. Therefore, on average you'll get one platinum fairy every 16.7 Stamina spent.
Maps that cost 6 Stamina (Phalanx 3 for example) have a 30 % chance to drop a platinum fairy as well. Therefore, on average you'll get one platinum fairy every 20 Stamina spent.

So yes, Phalanx 2 is the best if your main goal are platinum fairies. For affection it's the best as well. The only reason to run 5 or 6 Stamina maps is if you want to farm black fairies as well, instead of rather useless gold fairies.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of fairies, I really need to start using mine. My third barracks is 250/250 full of fairies and exp armors. I can't decide who to use them on. :(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need pretty much everything except Silver Fairies.

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Great Yokai Battle" is now in progress
- The Total Domination Mission "Island of Monsters" begins
 Event period: February 28, 2017 (Tue) 5AM ~
 March 28, 2017 (Tue) 2AM (EST)

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Oh hey, we're getting that random Subjugation we skipped over awhile ago. Still might be up in the air if we're getting Mourette or not. And doesn't seem like they're addressing the cost change for the maps so maybe it was intentional, or it wasn't but they figure that it'd be better not to 'fix' it, or perhaps they may ninja revert it to their proper costs.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or it wasn't but they figure that it'd be better not to 'fix' it
They're probably thinking of all the complaints they'd get if they fixed it and decided to just leave it. :p