What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yeah those weasels have 250 defense and 20 MR so a good Spica should work just fine. Only downside is she won't last too long without healing in the poison so have to withdraw after.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah those weasels have 250 defense and 20 MR so a good Spica should work just fine. Only downside is she won't last too long without healing in the poison so have to withdraw after.
Hmm, maybe it's because I drop her so late, but she usually has still has hp without needing to withdraw her.

Even if she didn't my Fedora could reach her with skill anyway though.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, maybe it's because I drop her so late, but she usually has still has hp without needing to withdraw her.

Even if she didn't my Fedora could reach her with skill anyway though.
Well, the real danger in that corner is not even the poison but the 2 lightning staff toss from tengus. I use an angel and preist warrior in that corner to absorb the damage, and the ranged spot will get topped off as well.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the real danger in that corner is not even the poison but the 2 lightning staff toss from tengus. I use an angel and preist warrior in that corner to absorb the damage, and the ranged spot will get topped off as well.
Are we talking about the same corner? the lightning Tengu never come close to my Spica.

Testmonkey11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everyone's saying the drop rate for talismans is messed up. I think it is, just not in the way you think. It takes 1600 for a completed ninja. Since Charisma is the bottle neck (last map is 100/2 for 22), let's look at the numbers. You have 2 weeks or 14 days to finish this. Each day has 24 hours and you regen 20 stamina per hour (14x24x20 = 6720 stamina). Assuming you never let your stamina idle at full and talisman drop with 100% certainty, you generate 1,478.4 Talismans ((6720/100)*22). You need another 5.52 runs or 552 Charisma in order to complete the drop and only one more run if you don't care about the remaining ten levels. This is possible if you level up during the event or enter the event with a full reserve but if you have any downtime, it may translate to having to spend SC so play close attention to the rate of your drops.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are we talking about the same corner? the lightning Tengu never come close to my Spica.
Perhaps not, I was referring to the far left ranged spot in between the 2 sets of weasel/cats. I never attempted to try to hit the weasels from elsewhere. Can you hit all 6 of them from another ranged position? The tengus comes out of the upper left corner, and that ranged spot will get hit if it was the only available target for the tengu.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone's saying the drop rate for talismans is messed up. I think it is, just not in the way you think. It takes 1600 for a completed ninja. Since Charisma is the bottle neck (last map is 100/2 for 22), let's look at the numbers. You have 2 weeks or 14 days to finish this. Each day has 24 hours and you regen 20 stamina per hour (14x24x20 = 6720 stamina). Assuming you never let your stamina idle at full and talisman drop with 100% certainty, you generate 1,478.4 Talismans ((6720/100)*22). You need another 5.52 runs or 552 Charisma in order to complete the drop and only one more run if you don't care about the remaining ten levels. This is possible if you level up during the event or enter the event with a full reserve but if you have any downtime, it may translate to having to spend SC so play close attention to the rate of your drops.
Normally collection events take 20-40 SCs to max the unit, so only having to spend 5 to complete it on the last day is definitely outside of normal drop rates/map costs. Like was said a handful of pages back, the highest tier map of item collection events is intended to be 90/12 cost, however for some reason our cost is 100/2, which allows for significantly improved farming efficiency.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perhaps not, I was referring to the far left ranged spot in between the 2 sets of weasel/cats. I never attempted to try to hit the weasels from elsewhere. Can you hit all 6 of them from another ranged position? The tengus comes out of the upper left corner, and that ranged spot will get hit if it was the only available target for the tengu.
Yeah, I just kill the 3 on the top right with her. My Bernice is enough to tank the other 3.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

actually, i believe all the talisman drops in nagi's event maps were 100%, which was why the original events cost more stamina than others. note that maps like "great youkai nurarihyon" was supposed to cost 7 sta instead of 5.
original event: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=665190&postcount=8245

the map cost change is what's screwed up, not the 100% drop rate. (90/12 maps usually dropped 24~26 items rather than 22, for example, but it was not 100%)
Isn't it settled already that the drops are 100%? refer to page 1708
Doubting it at this point is a wonder.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder how many people went from, eh not gonna bother with Nagi to I guess I'll go and perfect her, because why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder how many people went from, eh not gonna bother with Nagi to I guess I'll go and perfect her, because why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pffftttt~

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Jajaajajajaja why not? She is extra free xD is ironic how much we starting to care. At the moment i have 920 seals This will be over by next maintance.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how are people using the extra stam? doing only the 100/2 maps leaves me with heaps of stam, unless I use SC for charisma or do another map or burn it on challenges

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been using the extra stam on either Phalanx 2, Low Cost Battle 3, or Women's Battle 3. Which is good, since I've been starting to run low on affection items again on the Main. Also, semi off-topic but I really like how Nutaku changed the on-going event list now. Instead of a slider they just show every event currently running in a neat horizontal least on the right hand side.

She is extra free xD
Extra free is the best kind of free. :V

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ninjas are really fun when you really want something to die fast and there are empty melee unit spots nearby. Also fun when you just want to cheese easy maps.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I prefer getting extra rainbows and tin cans than better Nagi, but yeah, still going for as much as I can (with thursdays break of course).

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ninjas are really fun when you really want something to die fast and there are empty melee unit spots nearby. Also fun when you just want to cheese easy maps.
Honestly i can't wait for Sera to come, she is one of those classes that i really to cover, warrior priest and mage armour are high on my list.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well I just did another 5 crystal piece summon - and got my second Monica in a row... not sure how to feel about that

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well I just did another 5 crystal piece summon - and got my second Monica in a row... not sure how to feel about that
I like my Monica, I'm being lazy this event due to illness so she's tanking the tengus? lightning attack while killing the second tengu, I should switch her out for a unit that can naturally survive it but fuck that, she comes everywhere with me if not all mens battles. She could possibly be benched for Rachel if we get the update that adds 5 MR to all ranged units to her AW ability though. Gotten several copies myself and always fail that last CR, no regrets though.

On another note during one of the earlier maps I fucked up badly against Nagi and had to place a unit(possibly several) to tank her and save a healer, of all things I picked Waltz who actually did the job well with her 50% evade rate, forgot about that completely.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score