What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yep, Hina would be my choice as well if you want to keep Sabinne. Three ranged melee support units is most of the time more than you will need.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mm I love Hina but I guess that would be the best choice.

Also does Shizukas AW ability buff samurai AND ninja? It says Samurai,Ninja +7% so it's kind of confusing.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also does Shizukas AW ability buff samurai AND ninja? It says Samurai,Ninja +7% so it's kind of confusing.
yes she buffs both the colon thing there basically means and

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just finally got my 21 stars - had to dump a bunch of XP into units I hadn't used before, but this is gonna be my first perfect unit, so I can't really complain.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be fair, having new, various units leveled up so you have more options and such going forwards that you didn't have before this is neat in and of itself.

0nymous

Reputation score

Not willing to drop Sabinne or Zola.
At least you two have Zolas. I want her -.-

Insert salty post here.

What's special about Zola? Her skill just flat-out only turns her into a mage for 20-25 seconds. I have her since forever and have been ignoring her forever.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure Zola is one of the easiest ways for Nutaku to do Crystal G due to the large wave of clumped eyeballs that come in. Percis doesn't have the attack needed to 1 shot that clump.

Fayne

Reputation score

Unless you use literally any dancer. CC30 Waltz and CC30 Percis are doing fine for example.

0nymous

Reputation score

Pretty sure Zola is one of the easiest ways for Nutaku to do Crystal G due to the large wave of clumped eyeballs that come in. Percis doesn't have the attack needed to 1 shot that clump.
Just that? Seems like a waste to AW a character just for that exclusive purpose.
Her skill is actually detrimental here too, because the eyeballs have high magic resistance. Same thing with Anelia.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obviously, you're not supposed to be using her skill for Crystal Keeper. You also don't have to AW her.

Crystal Keeper G itself is kind of a waste though. X is mostly fine and isn't as much of a headache to run.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The point is you 1 shot them without the skill.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just that? Seems like a waste to AW a character just for that exclusive purpose.
Her skill is actually detrimental here too, because the eyeballs have high magic resistance. Same thing with Anelia.
because she's a good source of physical aoe dmg and gazers will not be the only low def-high MR enemies. fyi, she's also the unit with the fastest ranged aoe attack animation (disregarding mehlis SAW and yuyu SAW here) which means she can hit most enemies before they even start attacking (significantly evident in crystal G).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's special about Zola? Her skill just flat-out only turns her into a mage for 20-25 seconds. I have her since forever and have been ignoring her forever.
She's hot. Do you even have a penis? :p

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im able to get through it without aw zola just cc max and aw 40 bashira and 72 spica, savior prince, 2 aw healers 1 max 1 66 , zola cc60 and something to tank a few gazer shots
note that she does not 1 shot them but does 2 shot
also that artilerys will likely be needed somewhere and that no unit is technically a wasted aw cause exchange quests exist the list of units with quests are already quite large and only growing each worth 3 sc each unfortunately some require max or skill aw units

edit: just looked at the event list and saw we could be getting sandra by the end of feburary with no breaks or mid march with breaks so because of that you wont need a aw artillery for g as long as you get to the last wave sandra can kill them all

also what do we all think we are getting tomorrow in the news im betting either a break or nagi and hoping for nagi and the next subjugation

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its time for the sunday daily, I got it 3* in one try with my men.

Despite placing Dark Knight, Conrad and Gellius down to catch Rion she was too fast and they all missed her and so got retreated. I swear she was in range of my ranged units when she ran by but none died so that was good too. I just double checked it and she does attack my ranged units, just can't kill them due to focusing 2000 health ranged units.

I doubt we'll go straight into a collection after this, my moneys on a skipped over farm event like Fran.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New daily orb map was an easy enough 3 star, I always place a soldier first on that map and keep forgetting that they aren't tanky enough for the initial rush of enemy soldiers, so I had to retreat her, other than that no major problems.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tried the orb map. Was doing alright until the bow rider came and started annihilating everyone. Looks like its a job for Olivie, have to wait a couple of hours to try again though.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have yet to bother with the new orb map yet, but this is the same as on DMM? Rion is just like the lich or any unblocked ranged enemy, and will attack the last placed unit within range, except her range is pretty huge. Really just need to place a tank or duelist with average defense for her to target; those arrows does 600 damage and comes in volleys of 4s.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I was clearing out my Shards for SP summons and ended up with... Claire. And she seems... Pretty... Not... Useful. I mean, if her damage, at cap, was tied/higher than Bashira's I could see some arguments for, firstly, when Bashira's targeting preference is actually inconvenient, and two, handling some heavier armor stuff better with attack up and everything... But really the only archer I have that she compares favorably to is Shao... And I don't run Shao either.

Anything I'm missing or is she just an eh unit?

Xion

Reputation score

So I was clearing out my Shards for SP summons and ended up with... Claire. And she seems... Pretty... Not... Useful. I mean, if her damage, at cap, was tied/higher than Bashira's I could see some arguments for, firstly, when Bashira's targeting preference is actually inconvenient, and two, handling some heavier armor stuff better with attack up and everything... But really the only archer I have that she compares favorably to is Shao... And I don't run Shao either.

Anything I'm missing or is she just an eh unit?
You're missing quite a lot, first she is a gold so getting her min cost is much more available, second she will be given in one or two GR so again CR are a given with her, third her skill and AW ability make a good synergy and that 10% will activate more often that you think allowing her to do burst damage in more ocations than Bashira. Overall she is a pretty good archer, comparing her with Shao is detrimental since the later is rather useless.

In dmm i (and a lot of people) have her and Spica both AW and that's the setting i use when archers are call forth.