What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm surprised at how much gold X Gold Daily gives. With the amount it gives I can awaken one unit a week as long as I have enough DCs. Of course I do have x1.5 gold drop active.

But sadly, not a single tincan dropped. -.-

Still need at least two more Witches from eden event before I have all the witches required to awaken belinda. If it doesn't drop, well, I have an spare Yuyu ready to be used.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really use Memento on DMM , except that so far no Revival of her yet
Since I joined the game , or maybe I forgot and just dun care to buy her even 1 copy~

It always been fine with only Metus as core Necromancer
Altho her use is more to "Nuke" than "Stalling"
So compare the two of them is kinda wrong

Dunno if I should raise Memento on Nutaku tho~

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really use Memento on DMM , except that so far no Revival of her yet
Since I joined the game , or maybe I forgot and just dun care to buy her even 1 copy~

It always been fine with only Metus as core Necromancer
Altho her use is more to "Nuke" than "Stalling"
So compare the two of them is kinda wrong

Dunno if I should raise Memento on Nutaku tho~
metus is in one of the first 2016 block events but we arnt even half way through the 2015 block so its up to you whether shes worth it

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That AW Agnes picture convinced me to roll a few premium gachas, only to disappoint me with Conrad. :(

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Meh, not gonna bother with Memento. I don't find her as cute as everyone else and I don't think I'll really need her. Most of the time you need tokens to overcome things your units are too weak to handle. With how overleveled us veterans are... It becomes neglecteable.
The exception obviously being units that are quite useful on their own AND have tokens (merchants, demon summoners, Metus and all gacha blacks, to name a few)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, not gonna bother with Memento. I don't find her as cute as everyone else and I don't think I'll really need her. Most of the time you need tokens to overcome things your units are too weak to handle. With how overleveled us veterans are... It becomes neglecteable.
The exception obviously being units that are quite useful on their own AND have tokens (merchants, demon summoners, Metus and all gacha blacks, to name a few)
True , stall is only meant that our team is still not that strong

I don't mind waiting another half - a year to 3* the Magic City (Golem Party) map
As long as I can 1* or 2* skip it

Metus is moar worthy~
Unit that can deal 3K+ True Damage
Even further with the help of Dancer , even further broken if You have CHEAT Unit Lapis..... bah...

Fayne

Reputation score

Blasphemy.
Yeah, don't know. Obviously I have a weird taste. I find Horace ugly as shit, but back during her event I was told she is the image of a perfect woman with her features. I love Cornelias looks post-AW (pre-AW sucks, I don't understand what got into her that made her think those clothes would look good), while everyone says she's just boring and loses her charm. As for Memento: I do kinda like her looks, but she should seriously get rid of all her clothes and the bunny and buy anything else that looks at least decent.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, don't know. Obviously I have a weird taste. I find Horace ugly as shit, but back during her event I was told she is the image of a perfect woman with her features. I love Cornelias looks post-AW (pre-AW sucks, I don't understand what got into her that made her think those clothes would look good), while everyone says she's just boring and loses her charm. As for Memento: I do kinda like her looks, but she should seriously get rid of all her clothes and the bunny and buy anything else that looks at least decent.
Well, I sorta agree with you for everything else.

Charlotte >>> Horace and Assal is the way cuter desert girl.
Post-AW Cornelia is like FKG Canola (or Poi, if you choose).

But Memento's nonexistent clothing is great.

0nymous

Reputation score

Flamel has the best choice in clothing.

ALL THOSE SLOORS COULD LEARN A BIT OR TWO FROM HER PROPER CONSERVATIVE GARMENTS

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Flamel has the best choice in clothing.

ALL THOSE SLOORS COULD LEARN A BIT OR TWO FROM HER PROPER CONSERVATIVE GARMENTS
She's so proper that she's never allowed to show her face in the banner.

Otherwise she'd be a bad influence to other gurls.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Memento's only appeal are her twintails and panties on display. As a unit, I don't see much reason to awaken her.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

+1 for Memento having an overrated visual.
Horace is a poor man's Menace (from QB), but I still think she is much better than Charlotte. Assal is top-tier, though.
Worth to mention I have a weak spot for Egyptian looking girls.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thankfully japanese devs are the ones commissioning all the units so those of who like our skimpy clothed units, lolis and sluts will continue to get them

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yus! Just used the rainbow fairy I got from rural district on Gellius, His skill is now 4/5.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just stopping by for my periodic cursing of the powers that be, the RNG, or our beloved Demon Goddess. (Though now curbed because I now have a handful of shrine only units, the curse is, at least to some degree, broken. Finally. Except for one little detail...)

I recently finally crested 150 SCs (with some extras, obviously, always got to be ready for eveeeents), spent some on moooore storage space, and then went for rolls, because I've always, arbitrarily, wanted Sophie and she's on the preferred roll list.

I have now spent about 300 SCs rolling premium summons over the lifespan of this game. I have 0 shrine black units... Much less bitter about that than I used to be, when my list of Gold+'s that I had that weren't given away in events was: Camilla and Themis. Though that was a long era. Finally good and proper over though. Whoo.

Oh well, at least THIS time I got... A platinum (Well 2 copies of the same one), Tharja is mine!. . . Seriously, I can't be the only one who thought that when they saw her on the banner... She seems amusing, real contrast with Memento, who is all about her tokens, while Thar... Agnes really just wants to be an Artillery unit. That just happens to have some supporting tokens. Definitely my preferred flavor of design there >_>

Elsewise, I ended up with 3 copies of Ellet (no complaints there), a few other duplicates (Though I'll take duplicate Yuyus, Zolas and Irises, oh yes I will), a Conrad, because... Well no set of rolls would be complete without a Conrad, right? A duplicate copy of the Earth Fairy avenger girl (... I just have never found a use for that class), and 3 copies of Mel.

I know what I'm doing with MOST of what I've pulled (Not sure if I want to bother CRing Dorothy, as... Er... Avengers. When am I ever even going to use one? I mean, her skill seems better than Rowanna's but just... I've used Rowanna all of about once ever. Ever.), the only one I'm really unsure about is Mel.

I already have an AW'd Zola (And Agnes who I'm probably going to build up and fulfills a similar role post AW), and I have an... Instinctual dislike for anything that involves losing attack speed, though I suspect that concern is misplaced here. Really dunno, should I be working on getting the... Triplets CC'd for the chance to get one of them maybe +2 Skill Levels and 2 CR? Or is she redundant and I can leave her on the back shelf to be leveled up... Whenever I'm out of other things to level and grinding out my backlog just for something to do? Honestly have no idea there.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I already have an AW'd Zola (And Agnes who I'm probably going to build up and fulfills a similar role post AW), and I have an... Instinctual dislike for anything that involves losing attack speed, though I suspect that concern is misplaced here. Really dunno, should I be working on getting the... Triplets CC'd for the chance to get one of them maybe +2 Skill Levels and 2 CR? Or is she redundant and I can leave her on the back shelf to be leveled up... Whenever I'm out of other things to level and grinding out my backlog just for something to do? Honestly have no idea there.
In general Zola will probably be more useful, but there is definitely a place for Mel in some places, with her skill raised you could place her almost anywhere with 544/608 range and she'd be attacking, Zola would have to be reasonably close with her decent 290 range, with Mel she could probably sit in one corner of the map and hit the other corner.

I'd leave her out for now and work on her later, I can see some use in her for those weird maps. Her niche is huge range so skilling her up with her copies seems important enough for me.

And Agnes base art is the best, the other is boring compared to it.

0nymous

Reputation score

And Agnes base art is the best, the other is boring compared to it.
IMO she's one of the cases where AW art is a downgrade. She loses the fancy head veil (what's the one with the cap called?) and the full-body pantyhose (?? bodyhose?? I'm bad with female garments) in favor for a needless emphasis on her suddenly-balloon tits.
Not as much of an atrocity as Uzume and Amanda (who I've scoped out on the DMM english wiki an await eagerly), but still a downgrade.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IMO she's one of the cases where AW art is a downgrade. She loses the fancy head veil (what's the one with the cap called?) and the full-body pantyhose (?? bodyhose?? I'm bad with female garments) in favor for a needless emphasis on her suddenly-balloon tits.
Not as much of an atrocity as Uzume and Amanda (who I've scoped out on the DMM english wiki an await eagerly), but still a downgrade.
There is an option later on DMM
Where we can change the Ilustration Art
But , cannot for normal - AW Sprite