What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Is this means that we won't get next event after end of current one?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not exactly. I'm not sure what to draw from it.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not exactly. I'm not sure what to draw from it.
My understanding from this, is that at some point, we will be getting coordinate (simultaneous) release. When JP has an event we will have the same event. These events may or may not be repeat events for JP, while they will all be a first run for us at least the first go around.

To be honest it looks like the question was avoided, and no straight answer was given.

Edit*
To add, I'm not sure even Nutaku is fully informed of what events they will have and what will be skipped to catch us up. Depends how forth coming the Devs have been.

Last edited:

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Want to spend crystals and roll sooooo badly.

But must save for grinding events.

:p:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sounds like we're going to be missing out on a lot of Events and they're going to try and fast-forward our progression so that we'll be getting the same Events as the Japanese version, not sure I'm happy about that.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Way I see it for the events to grind, whats a few bucks for crystals to support a good game? Least Its a game I've been enjoying a lot more than most recent releases haha.....just wish Einherjar 2 would get translated already.

Anyway, as for the event today, I'd hate to waste Stamina and fail, how hard is the hard mode of the Gold Unit? I can do Normal with little issue as it stands now.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like they are not happy with their current situation?
Not enough people spend money for crystals i guess.
If they get paypal to work, i'll buy some but just to get inventory space. I refuse to spend money on RNG.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@fox, watch this video

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like they are not happy with their current situation?
Not enough people spend money for crystals i guess.
If they get paypal to work, i'll buy some but just to get inventory space. I refuse to spend money on RNG.
I use paypal now.... Granted I have a paypal debit card, but still...

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit*
To add, I'm not sure even Nutaku is fully informed of what events they will have and what will be skipped to catch us up. Depends how forth coming the Devs have been.
Correct! Not trying to be evasive, we just don't know. There is no firm schedule yet, Japan is still looking at how popular these events are.

We'd like them to bring every event over, hence the 1:1 ratio comment. Whether they will choose to do so remains to be seen.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yesterday was a good day...

Held off spending crystals to grind for extra Bellindas

Used my normal allocation of stam and got two...

Bell's now 2x CR'ed...

Spent some money and combined with my free crystals to do roll marathon....

On the down side, no black units. Not miffed too much because...

No silver units.

Not one.

Odds of a silver in premium rolling: 1/2

Odds of me rolling 11 x's and not getting one? 1/(2^11)

Out of them, got three princesses, all platinum

So like I said, Yesterday was a good day...

Nirhael

Reputation score

Correct! Not trying to be evasive, we just don't know. There is no firm schedule yet, Japan is still looking at how popular these events are.

We'd like them to bring every event over, hence the 1:1 ratio comment. Whether they will choose to do so remains to be seen.
Expected as much, yet having it confirmed just makes it a little bit worse than the thought already was.

Are they at least taking your side's input into account? :confused:

Yesterday was a good day...

Held off spending crystals to grind for extra Bellindas

Used my normal allocation of stam and got two...

Bell's now 2x CR'ed...

Spent some money and combined with my free crystals to do roll marathon....

On the down side, no black units. Not miffed too much because...

No silver units.

Not one.

Odds of a silver in premium rolling: 1/2

Odds of me rolling 11 x's and not getting one? 1/(2^11)

Out of them, got three princesses, all platinum

So like I said, Yesterday was a good day...
Wow that's some amazing luck, congratulations! :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... I had this lucky feeling... I had one Crystal from the stamp... and have four spare dollars on my paypal... I decided what the hell...

CUTERIE! She was one of the units I wanted in my roll-a-thon the other day! Question is... how do I rank my rogues now? In what order do I CC them....

Betty, Cuterie, Harissa, Cecily, and Cypria.... So many rogues....

Last edited:

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are they at least taking your side's input into account? :confused:
Sure, we're on here all the time looking for feedback to pass along. Every day we push for more content, especially events - but in the end, it's their game, and they decide what what will or will not appear.

Aigis has been very popular so far. Honestly, the enthusiasm has been great. I expect we'll moving towards a parity between JP and ENG events - just not this week.

Gromelon

Reputation score

CUTERIE! She was one of the units I wanted in my roll-a-thon the other day! Question is... how do I rank my rogues now? In what order do I CC them....

Betty, Cuterie, Harissa, Cecily, and Cypria.... So many rogues....
I doubt you will ever use Cuterie outside of team selection screen, she is only good for gift drop percentage. In battle she is pretty much useless due to garbage skill. I suggest not leveling her at all until awakening system will be implemented, then 30CC her and go from there. Mine stays at lvl 10.

Betty is better as she's a decent duelist, but I decided to not level her for now, since we all got Cypria, and I even CR her with a spare. Maybe if we hit Gold Rush and she'll be max CR, Betty will be a viable choice for early deploy. But now.. meh. Will level her to 50CC, but in spare time. She won't see any action for a long time if at all, and until awakening she's not even useful as passive.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So in all the time I've done 2k summon I've gotten 5 silver total over weeks of rolling. They are:

Soma
Soma
Soma
Soma
Soma

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So in all the time I've done 2k summon I've gotten 5 silver total over weeks of rolling. They are:

Soma
Soma
Soma
Soma
Soma
Could have gotten 5 bandits. But yeah, some variation would be nice. I'm rolling in Valerie's myself

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doubt you will ever use Cuterie outside of team selection screen, she is only good for gift drop percentage. In battle she is pretty much useless due to garbage skill. I suggest not leveling her at all until awakening system will be implemented, then 30CC her and go from there. Mine stays at lvl 10.

Betty is better as she's a decent duelist, but I decided to not level her for now, since we all got Cypria, and I even CR her with a spare. Maybe if we hit Gold Rush and she'll be max CR, Betty will be a viable choice for early deploy. But now.. meh. Will level her to 50CC, but in spare time. She won't see any action for a long time if at all, and until awakening she's not even useful as passive.
Eh so Betty, Cecily, Harissa, Cypria, Cuterie. Reason being if I use a rogue it will more then likely be for some early rush. As for not going 50CC60AW80 with Cuterie... can't do that. I will always bring my units to their max. Granted Cuterie will probably have to wait until I have no other unit to level. Know me however I'll probably CC everyone I can, and bring them to 50CC20 then keep everything even.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

35 runs.Not Belinda yet.
I'm just going to continue with this for science.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can a Nutaku dev provide the % distributions for the base summon option by the way? It's the only one not listed in the help documentation.