What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Beside her being able to slow things at a much farther range(357 as opposed to 210)... no no there is not.
Don't bother with maxing it, just get 4/5 or whatever you end up with, the cost-reduction is the main thing to aim for, skill-up is just a bonus.
Thought so, thanks.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Belinda is not a power house witch, but more like strategic witch.
Other than her being an event character, which make it easy to CR she not really that great.
Some ppl argue about the awakening skill (7% atk on witch), but in my opinion i dont have more than 1 witch well in future team planing.
The best witch to get (again my opinion) is Adel.... the main reason for this is her awakening skill which +10% max hp to all sortie unit. Her skill being atk up4 is bonus making her also a power house type
PS: I don't like the black witch as well being too costly, but she another biggest witch powerhouse

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Other than her being an event character, which make it easy to CR she not really that great.
Some ppl argue about the awakening skill (7% atk on witch), but in my opinion i dont have more than 1 witch well in future team planing.
The best witch to get (again my opinion) is Adel.... the main reason for this is her awakening skill which +10% max hp to all sortie unit. Her skill being atk up4 is bonus making her also a power house type
PS: I don't like the black witch as well being too costly, but she another biggest witch powerhouse
Yeah that was why I wanted Belinda a plat witch CR -3 would be great for strategic use and when you need to deploy a witch fast.
I have Despara for power house if getting a witch fast is not important.
Sadly like I already said(and I know I'm whining too much)on 31 runs I haven't saw a Belinda so there goes my plan.
With monday and thursday daily coming I dont know if I should even bother to try my luck during tuesday and wednesday.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

16(13) is to costly? That doesn't seem like much to me honestly... That might because of the way I play, but honestly only the first 3 units I place need to have some what low cost. Then the rest of my units do not matter at all.

EDIT: Honestly if I get two more Soma before I get one Bellinda... I'm going to the other map to get the silvers I need to CC all my units... then if there is time left over give Bellinda another chance...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

16(13) is to costly? That doesn't seem like much to me honestly... That might because of the way I play, but honestly only the first 3 units I place need to have some what low cost. Then the rest of my units do not matter at all.
The 1 i mention costly is the black witch Despa not belinda, you can barely CR a black unit unless you start using cash.
And the reason why ppl like Belinda or most event character is because they are easy to CR depend on how much you spend the time on them.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 1 i mention costly is the black witch Despa not belinda, you can barely CR a black unit unless you start using cash.
And the reason why ppl like Belinda or most event character is because they are easy to CR depend on how much you spend the time on them.
The one I was talking about is Despara. We will eventully get that balance patch that makes every witch -1. Despara has a base cost of 16 after CCd and can go -3 from there so minimum cost of 13 :p

Which is what Bellinda currently is.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish i can CR-3 black unit.... black unit from premium roll only never got -1 -.-
Except Sylbilla used time fairy once (and regreted it).
Well at least event char like Liana able to get -2 CR (was oversea during the event again regreted it -.- need those status recovery vs manticore / ropper para is so dam anoying i want to scream!!)
Note: Para is NOT ONLY make your unit can't atk. It make the mob to run passed you like you not even there... *think what happen when your HA unit para*... say hello to BIG leak incoming

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So right now I've got the definition of first world problems, too many silvers. I've got a -ton- of Phyllis and Calliope, some Elaine and then a handful of Eunice and Mortimer. What should I do with all of these? They're crowding up my unit list and I need some space. Are any of them particularly important for CCing other units? Would it be easier if I just posted my unit list?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So right now I've got the definition of first world problems, too many silvers. I've got a -ton- of Phyllis and Calliope, some Elaine and then a handful of Eunice and Mortimer. What should I do with all of these? They're crowding up my unit list and I need some space. Are any of them particularly important for CCing other units? Would it be easier if I just posted my unit list?
Keep those silver, you will need to CC alot of gold to skill up and CR your gold unit.
Some gold unit like Aria / Katie is important due to their awakening ability that barely can be replaced....

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lucky in that I got 7 total Belinda to date.

Combined them all and.... still at -1 cost. 6x 50% fail.

Total BS.

It's not how many Belinda you can find, its whether your cost down roll succeeds.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Keep those silver, you will need to CC alot of gold to skill up and CR your gold unit.
Some gold unit like Aria / Katie and morei s important due to their awakening ability that barely can be replaced....
No I mean I'm literally like 69/71 on silvers and shit, I have no space to even level up units anymore

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lucky in that I got 7 total Belinda to date.

Combined them all and.... still at -1 cost. 6x 50% fail.

Total BS.

It's not how many Belinda you can find, its whether your cost down roll succeeds.
Your luck is something...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use sacred crystal for additional storeage space.
1 sacred crystal = 4 slot

Or make a powerful silver unit with all the CR and skill up for fast back up deployment.
There are video where ppl only use a silver CC50 or non CC50 to clear everything, you might wanna copy that

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can focus on ccing any platinums you have to get rid of them faster, but 71 box space isn't really enough.

Prototype909

Reputation score

You can focus on ccing any platinums you have to get rid of them faster, but 71 box space isn't really enough.
How many silvers do plats need?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use sacred crystal for additional storeage space.
1 sacred crystal = 4 slot

Been tempted to do this so much... but then I'm always like... I could roll.... and that roll could be Nanaly.... do I want Nanaly or 20 slots?

Nanaly always wins. Hell I'm happy when I get a unit I didn't have before :p

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Alright thanks. Decided to buy two "unit capacity" extensions, just enough to have some leeway with units + spirits. Gonna focus on getting the units who are close to max level there so I can CC them and get even more room saved up again.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I decided to use 3 copies of Belinda to upgrade the very first Belinda.

1st : Belinda + 3 plat fairy
2nd : Belinda + 3 iron
3rd : Belinda + 3 bronze

Guess what happened?

Max Cost Reduce
Skill 4/5

She's even better than my Jp one (Skill 3/5)

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I decided to use 3 copies of Belinda to upgrade the very first Belinda.

Guess what happened?

Max Cost Reduce
Skill 4/5

She's even better than my Jp one (Skill 3/5)
*grabs metal bat*