What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ah there it is, thanks. I remember seeing that list, but I forgot to save it. Good o'l Petite Soeur doing those massive amounts of translations.

Also, one of these things is not like the others. :V

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh, neat. The ENG wiki added a Skill Awakening page.

We probably won't get it for a long time, but it's nice to see them translated without having to sift through with Google Translate.
Wow, Robert doesn't fuck around with his awakened skill.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah there it is, thanks. I remember seeing that list, but I forgot to save it. Good o'l Petite Soeur doing those massive amounts of translations.

Also, one of these things is not like the others. :V
I see it! That Big Bang Empire Icon has too many dudes in it!

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just saw Robert's AW skill... maybe he'll be useful... At least for the worst healing acc.

Wasted on main all char and stam trying to 3 star toast to men X -,- close... very close but still not enough. At least alt proved that probably I should be able to 3 star skyfallen gift G. Everything to get that one try for Zenobia!

Last edited:

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't worry about Robert, even as damage he is bad. The next event Healer after Liana is Yuno, who is stronger, has a passive to boost all Healers, and her skill if you use it does magic damage.

Robert may be a man, but apparently men are weak.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'd say, at 1710 (phys) damage, with 99% slow attached, Robert's a pretty dam good Man-Witch :D
All but toughest armors gonna feel that much hurt. And even for them that gonna give a pause, keeping them in your kill-zone longer)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry about Robert, even as damage he is bad. The next event Healer after Liana is Yuno, who is stronger, has a passive to boost all Healers, and her skill if you use it does magic damage.

Robert may be a man, but apparently men are weak.
theres also pippin whos just before yuno and still does just as good if not better job then robert healing wise atleast

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't she standard lich attack speed, I rarely let anything near her in the last event.

I did the same and all I got was a Zola and a Stray which I'm happy with.
Hmm, after checking the actual list we have, it seems she might be even SLOWER than standard lich speed.

Aren't lich attacks SLIGHTLY faster than a healer can heal?

Necromancer 206 0.291

Healer/Priest(ess)/Saint 164 0.366

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm, after checking the actual list we have, it seems she might be even SLOWER than standard lich speed.

Aren't lich attacks SLIGHTLY faster than a healer can heal?

Necromancer 206 0.291

Healer/Priest(ess)/Saint 164 0.366
Yes, Necromancers are extremely slow. Second slowest attacking class. Only units to attack slower are event Cannoneer Kanon's AW skill, the other gold Cannoneer Mel's AW ability, Barbastroff's AW ability, and the Curse User class.

They circumvent this crippling speed by making Memento work more with her tokens and by having the other two Necromancers, Agnes and Metus, gain multi-target during skill use.

Also to note, Aigis runs at 30 FPS, so those values should be divided by two to get actual frame counts.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Awww yisss
4 prem summons (GEEF ZENOBIA NAO DEMONESS!)
Bad news: No Zenobia.
Good news: Zola and Deine.
Since I was almost desperate enough to boost up Garret just to get a second HA worth deploying, I won't complain.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting, Aura Liches don't count as undead. Though, I only have one VH that isn't a Silver, and he's not even AW'd yet, so that doesn't really affect me. :V But, later down the line pre/post CC VH will have 1.5x against undead, but who knows when that patch is happening.

Fayne

Reputation score

Interesting, Aura Liches don't count as undead. Though, I only have one VH that isn't a Silver, and he's not even AW'd yet, so that doesn't really affect me. :V But, later down the line pre/post CC VH will have 1.5x against undead, but who knows when that patch is happening.
He does. In your link it's listed as a subpoint of the normal lich

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, what does this mean then?

Or is that a mistake?

Fayne

Reputation score

Actually I didn't read that part. Only saw it was in the table and didn't bother to read the rest of the description.
I have no idea if this information is true and why this should be so. Maybe it's a bug that's only true for Nutaku and gets fixed somewhere in the future or it has some lore reasons I don't know. Maybe others, who play on DMM, know more about it

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could be a bug maybe, like when Dragon Mages (I think?) did physical damage instead of magical. Wish I could test it out, but Vincent is way far from being AW'd.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They circumvent this crippling speed by making Memento work more with her tokens and by having the other two Necromancers, Agnes and Metus, gain multi-target during skill use.
Metus isn't multi-target, she's just a huge amount of true damage to a single target. Agnes also loses multi-target in favor of single-target damage on her SAW.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Metus isn't multi-target, she's just a huge amount of true damage to a single target. Agnes also loses multi-target in favor of single-target damage on her SAW.
You are right, I didn't quite remember that correctly. But she still makes up for a slow attack speed in certain circumstances with over 3000 true damage per shot during skill with just the Prince buffing her. Very good damage.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows how much att you need to one-shot those flying eyes in crystal keeper g?

Fayne

Reputation score

They have 750 HP, 150 Def and 60 MR. So you need either 900 Physical attack, 1875 magical attack or 750 true damage. For awakened archers you need to have 568 attack, if you have AW Aria, AW Spica and Big Hero (and the 1.2 multiplier from AW archers of course). This can only be achieved by Nanaly. Therefore it's impossible to 3star right now if you don't have units like Aisha, Nanaly, Mikoto or Uzume or a dancer (or you might be able to do it with lots of awakened units, in that case you'll have problems with healing and unit points in general though)

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Spica worth getting from the trading post or should I wait until I have enough demon crystals for Saki?