What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The unit pool is the same as the others, just with slightly higher chances for Silver+ than the 2000G summon. And go ahead and use them I'd say. I don't see any reason to stockpile.
To be fair I was waiting for a few units that I wanted to be added to our version of the game to have a chance to pull them (no matter how small of a chance), but it feels like it's gonna take a long time for them to be added.

0nymous

Reputation score

Wait a minute... you can't CC event units? I got no option to do so for Memento...
Also, she apparently doesn't count as a magic unit so I regrettably can't cheese War of Magic with her...

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's more like she's a special case than her being an Event Unit, like Princesses for example. Take notice how her max level is 70, usually before CC, 50 is the max level. Down the line we'll be able to awaken Memento, but probably not for a very long time.

0nymous

Reputation score

It's more like she's a special case than her being an Event Unit, like Princesses for example. Down the line we'll be able to awaken Memento, but probably not for a very long time.
Well, damn, what is even the point? She's just a sucky witch with no slow.
She'd be far more useful if her tokens didn't occupy the unit limit slots.

I assumed awakening might be an issue because of no awakened form art, but no CC?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her role is to stall with her tokens, like say there's a boss coming and you need that little extra bit of healing, your units are still attacking fodder, or time for a skill to be ready. Having the unit limit unaffected by them would probably be a balance issue, but they don't count toward the no death star so they can freely be sacrificed without worry.

As mentioned, she's a special case. Not all units can be CC'd, like Princesses, Summoners or Yin Yang Masters. Memento actually has an AW art and I mostly mentioned it might take awhile because one of her requirements are 2 High Alchemist orbs, units we don't even have, of course they also added Dark Knight orbs, units we also don't have, but still who knows when they'll add the High Alchemist orbs. Solano is another case of this, where we don't have her required orb (Top Dancer), though we've had Dancer units for awhile now so who knows when that's happening.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, damn, what is even the point? She's just a sucky witch with no slow.
She'd be far more useful if her tokens didn't occupy the unit limit slots.

I assumed awakening might be an issue because of no awakened form art, but no CC?
the tokens can die and not count towards 3 starring maps and she buffs her skeles up by 3x atk and def at max base skill and at max aw skeles have 210 atk and 240 def and she does have a aw art its we just dont have it yet

Memento is pretty lewd. Almost as lewd as Anya, Assal, and Lilia.
i love her for being so lewd

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

I don't really get what your problem is with her not being able to be CCed. Lots of classes can't be CCed and that doesn't make them weaker or anything. Princesses, Summoners, Avengers, Yin Yang Masters, Karma (Immortal or Vampire Princess), Anya (Dragon Princess), Echidna (Dragon Shaman) and now Necromancers... and those are only the classes we already have (and that's seven event units so far). There are much more to come. Druid and Vampire Lord are the ones we'll most probably getting next (Chrono Witch, Maid and Inu are close if we were on the DMMM timeline. Unfortunatelly the first units of those classes are all sapphire units. That means we'll most probably never get them). If anything I think it's a good thing that you don't have to CC those classes. Less leveling and you don't need to spend 3 silver units.

Mementos awakening art exists already... for quite some time, half a year or more. We simply can't awaken her yet, because she is our first necromancer. When the last class awakenings were introduced they didn't exist yet and thus couldn't be introduced. New class awakenings are always introduced in batches, so they'll most probably come with sailors, summoners and maybe even something else, we get from future events.

As for her value. Nobody claimed that she is a better witch or a good replacement for witches. Everyone always said that she deals more damage per hit, but attacks a lot slower and therefore isn't really good in regards of damage per second. Her strength are her tokens. On several maps especially for freemium users and newer users who lack the sheer strength to overcome obstacles delaying hard hitting enemies or having disposable meat (well, actually more like bone?) shields for strong ranged attacks is very helpful.

Regarding War of Magic: It explicitely says mages and witches. Nothing about magical units. Summoners, bishops and whatnot can't be used. That's the way this map goes.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We simply can't awaken her yet, because she is our first necromancer.
That didn't stop them from adding the Master of Automata and Heavy Artillery Officer tab. :V Poor, lonely AW'd Rika and Zola.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I yolo rolled and got my first premium black! :)

It was Liana. :(

Fayne

Reputation score

That didn't stop them from adding the Master of Automata and Heavy Artillery Officer tab. :V Poor, lonely AW'd Rika and Zola.
I didn't mean because she is our only necromancer, but because she is our first. As I said, new class awakenings are introduced in batches. Since there were no necromancers when the last batch was introduced, there was no reason to make necromancer awakening available back then. Therefore the only possible way for her awakening to be possible right now is if they had added it at the same maintenance the event ended. Regarding the pace we're at right now and the fact that DMM users had to wait several months for lots of classes it was very improbable that was going to happen. And at the latest on monday it was clear, since the maintenance description didn't mention anything about new awakenings being introduced.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theyve added aw classes on off weeks before and weve got 3 coming up any one could or could not add the remaining aw classes but i personally dont expect it though

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I yolo rolled and got my first premium black! :)

It was Liana. :(
Now you can join us in bothering Nutaku to give us a "plz exchange Liana for black Iris" option!

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, neat. The ENG wiki added a Skill Awakening page.

We probably won't get it for a long time, but it's nice to see them translated without having to sift through with Google Translate.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice. That is long overdue, far as I know there isn't an archived spot for awakened skills in English. I can use it for my DMM account to know who to skill awaken.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice. That is long overdue, far as I know there isn't an archived spot for awakened skills in English. I can use it for my DMM account to know who to skill awaken.
there are far more and sometimes better ones for dmm a full list if you dont mind a translate site thing

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there are far more and sometimes better ones for dmm a full list if you dont mind a translate site thing
That's why I said in English. Google translate doesn't work well for the skills.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's why I said in English. Google translate doesn't work well for the skills.
yea translate is shit but its better then nothing so i was giving a site for the many more units on dmm

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

YEAH, FINALLY!

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome to the 200 Club. \o/

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Congratulations.

Translated DMM unit SAW master lists can be found at github.com/mwcrow/aegis-units as well... But it is good to have all the necessary info in one wiki)