What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Looks like they added that energy overcharge someone mentioned many pages back.

Yeah I saw that notice so I used a crystal to refill my stamina with 2 left and lost them, is it a bug or it only applies for charisma?

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not going to post about hentai games on my facebook, but their giveaway seems a bit flawed. Any number of people can take the same in game name. I know I used my name a bunch on account rerolls.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not going to post about hentai games on my facebook, but their giveaway seems a bit flawed. Any number of people can take the same in game name. I know I used my name a bunch on account rerolls.
what do yo mean? i can make a new account and use my name again? haven't tried, but if it's true, then yeah, that is flawed. most websites have a same name detector though.

nice, got belinda on map 6 just now.

when are winning for that drawing chosen anyways? same day or some days later?

edit: now that i look at Belinda. isn't she going to be missing a lot of endgame power since she has a range increase rather than a power increase for effect?

Last edited:

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

contest ends 3/17/2015 according to the facebook post. They announced the winners of the Lord of Valkyrie the same day to contest ended.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, that is a lot of competition.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

edit: now that i look at Belinda. isn't she going to be missing a lot of endgame power since she has a range increase rather than a power increase for effect?
her AW skill boosts dmg to all your witches, so even if she is lose power late in game you still want her maxed out :)

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well. I got 2 of Belinda so far, counting the 100% one. Plus one Leeanne from Witch's Pursuit just passing through. That's with level 101 refill. Looks like it's better than most did so far.

That got me thinking. If chance of getting her is about 8% like mentioned above, that's comparable to double chance of getting silver from 2k gatcha. Or 2% lower that getting platinum from premium gatcha. Except you don't get anything but player exp when these 8% are not met.

So the question every player should ask himself should be - do I want Belinda maxed so much I am willing to pause in feeding/CC/daily/etc for what might end up a whole week? Which may allow you to max her. Or not, as 8% drop can screw with you rather hard, not even taking in equation chances of CR/skill up.

I don't know about myself at this point. I will run it for a weekend. Definitely taking a break for Monday. Then based on result of weekend I will decide if it's worth it to push much further.

Tl;dr: chance of getting Belinda on any single run is too damn low and luck-based. Would prefer more stamina cost/higher chance.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about myself at this point. I will run it for a weekend. Definitely taking a break for Monday. Then based on result of weekend I will decide if it's worth it to push much further.

Tl;dr: chance of getting Belinda on any single run is too damn low and luck-based. Would prefer more stamina cost/higher chance.
Pretty much the same... if I don't have a -3 Bellinda by Wednesday I'll end up breaking for two days... if do have a -3 Bellinda I'll end up only breaking for Monday and Thursday.

So far however I've only gotten the bronze archer.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

20 runs. 1 belinda (other than the guaranteed)

I'm definitely doing monday/thursdays dailies, this event isn't worth the stamina by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm suddenly wishing we had the 12 stamina one....

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

20 runs. 1 belinda (other than the guaranteed)

I'm definitely doing monday/thursdays dailies, this event isn't worth the stamina by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm suddenly wishing we had the 12 stamina one....
I concur, this is a bad joke for the number of runs needed. Yea its a week event but the chance is just downright horrid.

I've already gone back to the level/daily grind after spending a bit on premium gacha just to see what I'd end up with. Nothing all that useful, though I did finally get Jerome fully CR'ed now, so not a total waste. New units, both female bandits, male healer x2, and the gold archer (wont use him outside of male only maps obviously). No blacks for me though :( , someone will get my luck somewhere.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The drop rate is 8% for the final map. Event platinum drop rates are balanced around stamina costs.

In the Japanese version:
12 stamina - 100%
6/7 stamina - 50%~
5 stamina - 25~30%~
3 stamina - 7~10%~
2 stamina - 4%~5%
1 stamina - 1~2%

The numbers aren't exactly accurate, but it's the range you should expect the drop rate to be at.
Does this rate apply to the silver unit drops from the other maps, since those are the best drops for the map? For example, does Valerie only have about a 5% chance to drop on "The Witch, Resurrected"?

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally got the second belinda ~_~ it feels like hunting plat armor on monday N map ~_~

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First?

Focusing on CR here screw leveling right now.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't been able to get a second Belinda. Got a black fairy instead.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't been able to get a second Belinda. Got a black fairy instead.
Got the black fairy once. Did get one Soma too, now she's there with the other 6 I already have of her. (gacha is never kind to me I get boat loads of level 20 silvers.)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First?

now now Eab, this isn't a race

my summoning sucks, but my drop chance is weird. 3 belinda so far and only 1 soma... how does that even...

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If your signing up, i could always use the help. Thanks for your time and the help in advance.