What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

For those low level or used silver and below strategy on last map for the event. I level 49 and 3 star clear the map using this link though i use katie instead of Rean to tank. Hope it help those who dun have black unit.
Thank you for the video, I am level 33 and just played this game 5 days ago, at least i am able to clear it eventhough just 1 star

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So how many people have actually gotten her as a drop?
11 runs on two accounts (and one browser crash in the middle of a run) and I've gotten all of.... two soma's and a black fairy I don't need.

Anyone know what the drop % on map 3 is if map 6 is 8%~?

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you didn't get a confirmation email, the transaction shouldn't have gone through. You can doublecheck with a ProBiller chat; they usually get these sorted out in a few minutes.
I can attest to this, as I broke down and bought some for premium rolls, but I received no receipt nor confirmation, and my account was charged. Support was excellent and prompt, and they gave me an extra 10% as amends without me having to ask. 10/10 will buy again come next event.

Last edited:

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can attest to this, as I broke down and bought some for premium rolls, but I received no receipt nor confirmation, and my account was charged. Support was excellent and prompt, and they gave me an extra 10% as amends without me having to ask. 10/10 will buy again come next event.
That's good to hear. As we add more payment processors, those sort of failures should become less common.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, something pushing me to think that this premium summon chance-up working not how we thinks, cause many ppl here said today here that they've got black from it, and i'm myself rolled twice one on main and one on second acc, got liana and despara. So you guys can not to trust but my feelings saying that if you want black roll this is a really good choice to try it now.(but don't blame me if it fails it's still not guaranteed :D)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 premium roll = 2 silver christoper and Dorca.
Lies lies all lies with all these premium roll its still 3% chance
Seriusly i don't know how the heck ppl in this forum has been soo lucky

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 premium roll = 2 silver christoper and Dorca.
Lies lies all lies with all these premium roll its still 3% chance
Seriusly i don't know how the heck ppl in this forum has been soo lucky
Obviously they stole all your luck. Someone's gotta get the silver only rolls after all. :p

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Obviously they stole all your luck. Someone's gotta get the silver only rolls after all. :p
They stole mine too. Where do I report that?

Mine would be more or less the same, but since I'm not gonna burn crystals for refills (maybe 1 or 2 if rly neccessary) something tells me it will rather look like this:

1. Get -3 Bellinda.
2. Complain about not being able to complete 1.
So far 6 runs of the 6th map (yeah burned 1 crystal), drops: 1 Soma. So that plan may turn out to be correct :p

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They stole mine too. Where do I report that?
In this thread so all the lucky people know they should roll since you took all the silvers for them. :D

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody roll one of the two new blacks?
Because I got extremely lucky and rolled two black in ten rolls, but didn't get the new units.

Karma is a bitch thou and will bite me in the ass somewhere down the road. Probably when I'm trying to max CR Belinda.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Did anybody roll one of the two new blacks?
Because I got extremely lucky and rolled two black in ten rolls, but didn't get the new units.

Karma is a bitch thou and will bite me in the ass somewhere down the road. Probably when I'm trying to max CR Belinda.
Nope, but after 10 premium rolls I did manage to somehow roll Lilia twice in a row :x yay for CR+Skill up on a Princess I guess?

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've got Liana today, but she is not worth to be in your party right now because of +2 cost and useless skill (skill useless just because we don't yet have enemies which can paralyse your units) compare to other black healer, hope they'll change mind and reduce her cost or atleast tell us that there will be event for her in future >.>

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well this sucks... it randomly went from the loading screen to a failure screen... well there goes a chance at Bellinda... and she probably would have dropped that time to...

EDIT: On a side note decided to make myself a new sig picture for my team so yay!

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been running the last event map a few times, the amount of time I've gotten a whopping 0 drops is very disappointing. Hell give me a iron unit I don't care, but if it's gonna eat both cha and sta, we should see something or at least be way more rare than I've been seeing. (Dailies tend to do this way too much to)

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm at 3 total Belindas so far, so 2 additional ones from the final map. Hopefully will get lucky when I combine 4 of them into my main one

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been running the last event map a few times, the amount of time I've gotten a whopping 0 drops is very disappointing. Hell give me a iron unit I don't care, but if it's gonna eat both cha and sta, we should see something or at least be way more rare than I've been seeing. (Dailies tend to do this way too much to)

Agree I have run the last man 7 times now and haven't gotten any silver unit fairy or extra copy of Belinda.Basically it's waste charisma and stamina and hope to get really lucky the map doesn't even worth for gold or experience

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah you can combine them without CC-ing her 1st her skill doesnt change.
but well i know some ppl prefer to feed her when lvl 40+ cuz of how high exp she give.
as expected that liana is really a bomb inside premium, but whats with all the black roll that im confuse atm....

As for Belinda drop rate i didn't expect this, i was thinking able to get 1 copy in 7-8 run. But well its bellow my expectation i guess someone really did stole my luck ?
Also i know this is a bad news, but its a fact...... There is a chance of FAIL when geting Belinda CR + skill after the 1st copy

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The 5th event kicks my tail, maybe just bad placement of units. Almost squeaked by but those 2 giant demons wrecked everything haha. On the other hand did open my wallet a bit and tried the Premium Summons. Cant say if amazing but the princess is a welcomed addition I'd say. Got Leeanne, Themis Princess, and Healer Iris

Mangomon

Reputation score

Looks like they added that energy overcharge someone mentioned many pages back.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also i know this is a bad news, but its a fact...... There is a chance of FAIL when geting Belinda CR + skill after the 1st copy
Really? They changed the rules for this one unit in addition to having the drop rate so low you would be fortunate to get more that five copies during the whole week without a stamina refill. Even if the normal rules of 100%, 50%, 25% were followed for cost reduction, you would only have a 28.125% chance of getting full reduction with 5 copies. You would also be sacrificing your chances of specific silver units besides Soma, all the dailies, challenge quests, and story missions that give out FAR more account xp, unit xp, and gold per charisma.

Last edited: