What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Hmm... figured I'd take a stab at this game once again now that it's in English and I might be able to figure it out a little easier.

Since I'm too lazy to search answers through pages of text, what is the most cost (gil) effective way to level (combine) cards? Should I be waiting until I have 10 of a certain element, or does it cost the same as combining piecemeal 3 here and 2 there? Also, should I combine or evolve sacrificial cards at all?

Dracharil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to shop and you'll find the 100 gold package there
also i think it's better to gear up first and then focus on card lottery, atleast trying to get a good weapon first.
I for one am savin my golds now for the events as i have a full set of gear now ^^
Thanks for pointing that out. I just got a Skeleton Sword +5, and my attack just spiked up to 7K. That outta help a bit.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm... figured I'd take a stab at this game once again now that it's in English and I might be able to figure it out a little easier.

Since I'm too lazy to search answers through pages of text, what is the most cost (gil) effective way to level (combine) cards? Should I be waiting until I have 10 of a certain element, or does it cost the same as combining piecemeal 3 here and 2 there? Also, should I combine or evolve sacrificial cards at all?
NO need to search really This post has just about all the info you could want.

But yeah it's always more eficiant to use 10 cards of the same element to level.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fill in your Comrade info here and find the right comrades easier (bonus list of useful links):

Chat with fellow LoV Hengers:

repaired, sry, it's public edit so just go in and add your details, try to follow the format so people can filter easier.

Seems to be a trend of skipping the play time detail =3 Just for reference I myself would mostly add ppl who has a playtime listed and overlap my timezone which tends to be European <> Australian folks, I imagine quite a few players would first add ppl who has a time listed and overlap their own timezone, which means having a play time listed should help you find better comrades easier.

Last edited:

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand, Tiger Dragon is she superior physical weapon. and you still need a Askeliops staff for magic damage. This thing is sickness.
Thanks for the info! I had a feeling the increased would probably be better in the long run with later enemies gaining more and more defense. Time to start loading up on more items!

Especially since the Golden Dragon I just fought actually gave me an SR card. Only two more levels until I get the first one to 50, too. +w+

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Burghin, I did send you a comrade request.
Please add me if you still have some room :)

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a part of me that wants to just focus on enhancing Pirate Clothes and Gold Bars, and only ever use those... :D

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a part of me that wants to just focus on enhancing Pirate Clothes and Gold Bars, and only ever use those... :D
"Yarr! Me booty be powerful!"

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi guise!

Just a quick question, mainly for guidance.

So far I'm lvl7 and my stats are:

Charisma: 6
Stamina: 8
Force: 9

I just would like to know if I'm distributing the stats the right way so far, so I don't end up screwing myself later on lol...

Kararra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sadly, you can't enhance gold bars. :(

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fill in your Comrade info here and find the right comrades easier (bonus list of useful links):

Update to the doc: added comrade request field to the list, you can request someone in the doc and they can either give you the ok or delete your name, this will save us from having to delete a comrade in game to make space just to try and see if 1 guy will accept you waste a day or more.

Chat with fellow LoV Hengers:

Seems to be a trend of skipping the play time detail =3 Just for reference I myself would mostly add ppl who has a playtime listed and overlap my timezone which tends to be European <> Australian folks, I imagine quite a few players would first add ppl who has a time listed and overlap their own timezone, which means having a play time listed should help you find better comrades easier.

Last edited:

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So there doesn't seem to be a list of boss drops anywhere (If i missed it please direct me to it). I've started making my own using a spreadsheet of boss information from the japanese valkyrie thread here.

Numerical values are fine but many of the drops seem to be different in the english version, so instead of translating I'm rewriting the drop table with stuff I actually got.

Now this is a work in progress. Everyting in english is confirmed, except stuff with question marks i'm not 100% sure about. Feel free to add to this and repost the file or make it a google doc or whatever. I'll keep writing down more loot as i get it and update later.
View attachment Boss Info.zip

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We gonna get an awesome Level 40 SR Card for New Years? :D

DO WANT!

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

where does it say where gettin a card for new year?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got one in LoW, thought they might give us one in LoV too :D

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If any highlevel ppl got some space in their friendlist, feel free to add me.
Levi ingame and got some inactive ppl to replace.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game needs some alternative way of working towards better equipment. I'm still using a terrible weapon, and I'm about to hit level 50. Is there something in the Japanese version that just hasn't been implemented yet?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game needs some alternative way of working towards better equipment. I'm still using a terrible weapon, and I'm about to hit level 50. Is there something in the Japanese version that just hasn't been implemented yet?
Imo it doesn't look like we're getting changes anytime soon. Aside from fixing the comrade invite bug they didn't do anything with the game since release.

I had to suck it up, break my hero sword in half and start rolling the item lottery. Rafah glass +15 first roll, doubled my attack with zero effort.

As for other ways... Silver dragon is supposed to drop weapons, though somebody here said they're not worth the effort. The rank 18 boss should drop weapons as well but i'm not sure anyone made it that far yet.

Kararra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Events. Investigations. Coming soon™ (read the first post).
Also Alchemy, which isn't mentioned in the first post.

Assuming you can log in every day, the Item Lottery is still the best way to get new gear. Just skimming the wiki:

The strongest non-Alchemy weapons have 6.5k base damage.
The Alchemy weapons have 9k base damage (and are elemental).
Both are going to take you a long time to get. How patient are you? :p

The weakest Item Lottery weapons have 5k base damage.
The best non-Event Item Lottery weapons have 8k base damage.

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

It's one of those things that in retrospect you probably should have seen coming, but i gotta admit, White warrior cecils awakening ceremony....kinda caught me off guard. but now I'm wondering, if there are others in this game.