What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Mirina

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Hey, another lurker here and I could use some more "comrades" in this version. :)

My IGN on the Nutaku version of LoW is Mare. Started a couple of days ago, currently level 29.

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ShinV, are you sure each level of cards give +1 exp?

I was sure it should be only every even level:

Lv 1 = 1xp
Lv 2 = 2xp
Lv 4 = 3xp
Lv 6 = 4xp

Maybe I read it wrong as google translater is not giving best translations. Could anyone verify :)

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ShinV, are you sure each level of cards give +1 exp?

I was sure it should be only every even level:

Lv 1 = 1xp
Lv 2 = 2xp
Lv 4 = 3xp
Lv 6 = 4xp

Maybe I read it wrong as google translater is not giving best translations. Could anyone verify :)
You literally posted this as I was editing my post. Yes, it is every even level.

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think there are three ways to go about leveling cards.

Experience efficiency, Gila efficiency and a mix of both

The only way to level cards now is by combining cards. You will feed unused cards to your main cards, loosing them in the process.
Whenever possible always use cards with the same element and try to combine directly to the card you want to level, as you will always loose on experience otherwise.

Best place for farming cards:
Nocive Plains: Stage 1-1, 1-3, 1-4
- Level 1 Cards = 2exp per card if used on the same element (4.5 Stamina per card)
Abadonned Mansion: Stage 12-5
- Level 4 Cards = 4exp per card if used on the same element (31.5 Stamina per card)
Colorful Crystal Cave: 15-1, 15-2, 15-3
- Level 6 Cards = 5exp per card if used on the same element (36 Stamina per card)
Paradise of the Strong: 18-3, 18-5
- Level 8 Cards = 6exp per card if used on the same element (40.5 Stamina per card)
Purgatory Boundary: 19-5
- Level 4 Cards = 4exp per card if used on the same element (21 Stamina per card)

Looking at these statistics it seems to be best to farm the novice plains for cards if we just take experience efficiency into account. With 4.5 Stamina for 2exp this would give us by far the best results. The only negative point is that farming novice plains is a pain in the ass as it is very time consuming. Also it would be quite expensive to use these cards to feed your main cards in case they have a higher level.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone here completed making a full max R++ or SR++?
Just curious since we keep talking about them.

I'm still on my way to maxing my base SR. >w<

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has anyone here completed making a full max R++ or SR++?
Just curious since we keep talking about them.

I'm still on my way to maxing my base SR. >w<
I've seen a couple SR++s, but they definitely weren't maxed, considering that it would mean getting four of the same SR and leveling them to 50 seven times with only the fodder available and no one past R20. I've barely just maxed my single base SR myself >.>

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,
I have a question to these experience books.

There is the C book of earth (10) = 10 base exp + 1exp if used on earth cards?
Then there is the UC great book of earth (10) = 10 base exp + 1exp for UC and +1exp if used on earth cards?

Thanks very much :)

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to understand a lick of anything in the jp wiki. Does anyone know where Shil (R) of mercy drops? I just maxed the 1st one I need 3 more XD

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I am reading it right she is only in normal gatcha, and a quest reward starting in quest area 21 and goes through 24.

editing in the link to her info page

Dono1973

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to take out a silver dragon mega boss yet. Ran into it twice now but with only 14 minutes on the timer I have never even come close even with help from friends.

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Before when I did need a weapon I could not kill him (hero´s sword). However now when I don´t need it the dragon always drops after 5-10 minutes. My friendlist is very active^^

The loot is not worth it unless you need the weapon thought. Sometimes I just let the timer run off. Better wait for gold lottery weapon.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Should I be at all concerned with the element type of my R++ team? I realize they are basically just placeholders while I work my way up to SRs and later SSRs. Is there a significant disadvantage to having 2 fire or 2 earth instead of a more balanced group? I guess I would have less optimal leveling since I can't put all of an element into a single card at a time...

For some reason my first four Rs that are ++ are 2 fire and 2 earth. I'm close on a wind, but who knows when RNG will finally go my way?

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Might want to remove me if you have me set as a comrade and don't need the extra point. This game is really really boring so I'm not playing anymore.

Arc is my username.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Should I be at all concerned with the element type of my R++ team? I realize they are basically just placeholders while I work my way up to SRs and later SSRs. Is there a significant disadvantage to having 2 fire or 2 earth instead of a more balanced group? I guess I would have less optimal leveling since I can't put all of an element into a single card at a time...

For some reason my first four Rs that are ++ are 2 fire and 2 earth. I'm close on a wind, but who knows when RNG will finally go my way?
Given equal stats, a girl will do more damage to a mega boss on an element she is strong against. Wind50 will do 50% more damage to earth weak bosses. On non elemental bosses, use your strongest girls. And I have been told that using a weak element girl on a boss will not reduce the damage she does.

So if you are fight a Fire Dragon, and you have a Wind girl with 3000 attack and a water girl with 1500 attack, the wind girl will perform better, even thought Water gets a bonus 50%. but this is all relative too with crit balance and initiative and skill damage etc.

Last edited:

Jericho

Reputation score

Sorry, nothing really useful to add this late into the discussion, but I gotta say that I'm enjoying this game quite a bit more than I expected. It's fun to kill time and have on in the background, even if it at first I feel like I'm completely lost on what to do. I guess because I never played a game like this before. Thankfully this thread exists, and it helped me a lot.

Specifically the advice on going to the store and buying the Limited 100 Points Set. It helps a ton with the PvP battle thing, that Haunted Soul +5 I got from the item lottery is super helpful. Anyone having issues in the beginning of LoV really needs to buy the points set.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First R10 mega boss, awww yiis. Idoneus.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice pull =) Sadly I too have only seen Copper Bars. Soon!!!!!!!!

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice pull =) Sadly I too have only seen Copper Bars. Soon!!!!!!!!
I am not really impressed though. I have 2 SR cards now and they are both weaker than my R cards.
I have a level 17 SR Reaper Girl Mabel and she is weaker in skill damage, atk damage and initiative than my level 13 R+ Wind Messenger Sophie.

This one now too, the Prisoner of War Sandra, her initial stats aren't particulary impressive either. Maybe because they haven't evolved even once?