What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Is it better to combine lvl 1 cards together then combine that one with others or just mass combine level 1s with the main one?
Just make sure they're the same element, that's what gives the biggest bonuses.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah cool so match elements - check

Doing my pvp for gear and omfg theres a level 28 already >.>

Also, how do you get multiples of the rarer cards? beating the boss again does not give them =(

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't think of too many dmm games that Ive tried that I imagine would actually be successful in a western market probably aegis is the only one. I say that because it it has the makings of a real time strategy game and doesn't just feel like all of these other browser games that have no real actual gameplay. I would either stay away from or tone down the difficulty of any of these dmm games that have competitive events especially those where only the top 100 out of thousands of players would actually win anything really good from the event. I just don't think western players would really go for the type of game where they can't win the good prize unless they spend 100's of dollars on gacha to gear themselves out or some type of recovery item so they can get further in the events than other players. I also think having most of the games content locked into gacha period like lord of walkure does would be a problem.

I suppose seeing these dmm games in english would make them a bit more attractive but like FruitSmoothie is saying we wouldn't want to lose our progress in the japanese version to start over in english

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, I'm glad you brought that up - Aegis is actually the next game we're coming out with. Look for it in early January.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will there be difference in events between jp and eng version; and if yes, will it be previous jp events or something new?

Seipher, about destribution of points: max charisma should be ~130 (enough to contain your team + few points, unless you'll have 3 SSR++), max stamina depends on how frequent you can spend it, so regeneration won't be wasted, other points should go into force.
About weapons, for now you shouldn't bother with this, since bosses has no immunity to either phys or mag, but in future you'll need both, and equipment of all 4 elements.
If you got certain card from boss - you can get it again.

Last edited:
OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will there be difference in events between jp and eng version; and if yes, will it be previous jp events or something new?
The exact details of how the events will differ from their Japanese counterparts has yet to be concluded - they will not go live until January after we clean up some bugs. I'll give you more details as they arrive.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Never played a game like this before, because of language issues, so this is pretty cool

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I could just throw some random suggestions out there I started playing dungeon and princess and I like that you don't have to compete or get into the top 100 or anything to win the event cards. The art for the cards is pretty decent as well. I also started playing Labyrinth bind which is similar but I think it is trying to make the higher rarity event cards gacha only or only to the top 100 I'm not completely sure about it because I'm not strong enough to beat the dungeons where you can capture the higher rarity event cards. It does have pretty good art for the cards with moving animations for some of the scenes which I think is a huge plus. I sort of play Devil carnival it has really good art for some of the cards with moving animations but those are usually gacha only or top 100 from the events that are impossible to win without spending money so not too much I can really do in the game but if you could bring over something like that and maybe remove the ridiculous competition elements and make the gacha only cards cheaper/much easier to obtain then I think it wouldn't be a bad game.

I haven't tried too many of the other dmm games yet so I don't know if their are others similar to aegis that actually have something that separates it from being a mindless browser game with no actual gameplay.

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We're bringing over games like Lord of Valkyrie and Aegis for exactly those reasons you mention - they're genuinely fun to play, and the H content is just a bonus. If you're a fan of high quality artwork you're also going to enjoy , which is probably their most polished product and has (in my opinion) some of the best H animation of any game.

sebebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anybody is looking for a comrade add me if you want (the name is Devon). I think you get +1 in charisma, stamina and force for each comrade you have, so im looking to fill the list asap.:D

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still hoping for an answer as to whether it's better to evolve doubles before combining them to level up or not (yes, I get that same element is important but that's not the question)

Name is Dashi in game if you're looking for an extra comrade

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if it functions with the same mechanics as the jp version then you need to max lvl cards before you combine them to get the full stats every time at each form max the normal card and the + card. though with easily replaceable cards you may want to skip a step so you can grow them faster by not maxing them at the normal form and only maxing them at the + form youd lose about 10% dmg maybe more if the card is particularly strong but thatd be 4 less cards you would have to max

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the max level of cards?

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The reasoning for the sex scenes is just as stupid as I thought it'd be.

I still love it, though.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think UC was 30 rare 45 SR 50 and SSR 60 if you put this page into google translate should help you to understand the game a bit more

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The reasoning for the sex scenes is just as stupid as I thought it'd be.

I still love it, though.
You unlock the virgin's power by having sex with her. What could be more reasonable?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please add me as a comrade, name is Sarav.
Edit: Awww Yeah!! Guardian of Sanctuary shield, and Mithril Armor, now I just need a rare weapon to go with it.

Last edited:

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got to level 20 today, would definitely recommend pumping a most of your early levels into Stamina just because you're probably not going to need all that Charisma for a while if you add comrades indiscriminately early on. I've got two rares in my team and an uncommon, but I still have 13 extra points as a buffer if I ever nab another rare/something more expensive.

Name is TacoBomber if anyone wants to add me. <w<

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got to level 20 today, would definitely recommend pumping a most of your early levels into Stamina just because you're probably not going to need all that Charisma for a while if you add comrades indiscriminately early on. I've got two rares in my team and an uncommon, but I still have 13 extra points as a buffer if I ever nab another rare/something more expensive.

Name is TacoBomber if anyone wants to add me. <w<
Tried to add you but it says your name is invalid.
Edit: I read the first post, says comrade search doesn't work for more then 8 letters.

Misha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seek some comrades too name is Misha ^^