What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Guess it's my lucky day : 1st Echidna with 3k pull and now random chest dropped Quetz ..... Bet I won't get anything good from RNGesus for a few months after this.

so since i didnt throw in my jewels for this event i am kinda hyped for the next one, its the reprint of apocalypse and phoenix, what do you guys think, will they add new light and dark kamis in one event? or they just push the % for light/dark kamis if you draw some....

so since i didnt throw in my jewels for this event i am kinda hyped for the next one, its the reprint of apocalypse and phoenix, what do you guys think, will they add new light and dark kamis in one event? or they just push the % for light/dark kamis if you draw some....

Supposedly it's about the time Summer Sol was released on DMM. We won't know for sure what we get until it's here though.

maybe someone who played the dmm version and remembers knows what could be next in gacha.

on the other side, if they keep on releasing mediocre ssr kamis i keep hoarding until hades or cthulu are released, personal long time goal.

on other news, isnt it time for new heroes? crowley and herakles?

Guess I'll kiss my IWZ tickets goodbye ...... :( Seems we won't get them anytime soon, if ever.

Am i the only one that feels betrayed with the HUGE amont of netorare in the game?

Kind of was expecting some more interesting scenes to be honest (The worst betrayals for me are the netorare Bondage ones. such a waste)

Also. they might still be coming. since.

IT WILL TAKE AROUND 3 WEEKS FOR US TO GET THE EVENTS REWARDS!

Man.

my memories a little fuzzy but isn't the japanese name for nezha, nutaku?

Just noticed there are 3 new tiers of PP rewards all the way up to 4 million PP. One of them gives an extra copy of the event Eidolon meaning you only need to get 1 from gacha or drops in order to max MLB it if you get all rewards.

my memories a little fuzzy but isn't the japanese name for nezha, nutaku?

It's Nataku afaik.

any ideas on hercules hero soul? in jp wiki the skills are *get every single buff* and *cleanse all buffs for additional dmg (single use)) which is about +700%.

this and overdrive ex-skill taken from siegfried....well...massive dmg on a raging boss?

any ideas on hercules hero soul? in jp wiki the skills are *get every single buff* and *cleanse all buffs for additional dmg (single use)) which is about +700%.

this and overdrive ex-skill taken from siegfried....well...massive dmg on a raging boss?

They're both attack skills so it wouldn't work.

massive dmg in general, not combined* doesnt look like theres any other valid combination since she eats all buffs

massive dmg in general, not combined* doesnt look like theres any other valid combination since she eats all buffs

Or you could just use Siegfried for more or less the same thing since she can use her break buff for burst.

Hercules skill basicaly dealt more dmg the more buff / debuff on urself
2nd and 3rd skill is self buff about 7 total
this is why u see alot hercules dealing 700% dmg (old time ppl like to combine solomon stacking ability for crazy 1 shoot dmg (heracle passive reduce all skill cd -1)

Since you using JP wiki which is more future update
original hecules will self dispel all the buff / debuff and the duration of self buff is 3 turn
in JP - the self dispel is gone / the buff duration is 5 turn

PS: something that i believe still "not" neccesary yet... this game have "DMG CAP"

Last edited:

so every buff increases damage around 100% for the attack? do only the buffs hercules uses count or can we stack elemental dmg/resistance buffs like san Michel(dark def up/light att up) or ignited dragoon(wind def up/fire att up)?

if the self dispel is gone in the jp version this one might be a better choice than Siegfried?
still, Siegfried buffed with some of her buffs and a triple attack on a stunned boss is good damage too.

really want to test out that soul, should arrive before the purgatory event i guess?.

Last edited:

so every buff increases damage around 100% for the attack? do only the buffs hercules uses count or can we stack elemental dmg/resistance buffs like san Michel(dark def up/light att up) or ignited dragoon(wind def up/fire att up)?

if the self dispel is gone in the jp version this one might be a better choice than Siegfried?
still, Siegfried buffed with some of her buffs and a triple attack on a stunned boss is good damage too.

really want to test out that soul, should arrive before the purgatory event i guess?.

nah there is base dmg + dmg / (buff + debuff)
additionaly any atk / ability / elemental dmg buff in heracles is part of that huge nuke.

siegfried and solomon is dead hero in JP ver >.>
i doubt u ever see them in raid or anyone ever use it

Heracles is fricking monster, but its a solo hero.
while its offensive buff and nuke is high, its defensive buff of def up + regen + reflect (also work as dmg cut) for 5 turn.... u will see heracles just never die
only problem is the buffing phase take soo long

may i ask what soul is considered lategame viable? mordred gets some events where enemies get stronger the more debuffs they have, so, guess shes not 100% viable.

hows the performance of morgan(a)? i dont get the "runaway" status they mention in her wiki.

shingen specialized in burst dmg buff, reads nice on a paper but hows the perfomance in battle? looks like the cd of her abilties is too high imo.

Any one can suggest a good legendary soul to get?
I currently have Siegfried since she melts down raid bosses but i have enough soul points for another one now and can't decide between Aurthur or Joan of Arc.

^ Arthur best waifu (to me)

Re-issue event starts tomorrow night

in the current version most people tend to say mordred, then siegfried, maybe heracles(if implemented soon) after that? or arthur, guess you can pick arthur too.

most of the time events had bosses that nullify heal or seal skills so andromeda is kinda.....viable for some but most of the time dot dmg or pure dmg is better than a party that can outheal.

E: anyone had the guerilla-sp quests that rewards eidolon- or weapon-enhancement rewards? they are time-gate from day to day afaik bit i cant find a list that has the schedule of the Nutaku-Server. anyone knows some of the schedule?

Last edited:
Back