What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

I don't even know what I'm doing atm tbh. There was no tutorial I'm gonna be lost for a few hours until I figure everything out myself.

I don't even know what I'm doing atm tbh. There was no tutorial I'm gonna be lost for a few hours until I figure everything out myself.

The important buttons to remember

Raid
Quest
Gacha
Enhance
Mission

The game will more or less setup your team for you, since you're new, as long as you enhance the two event cards I listed earlier, they'll most likely automatically be included in your team.

After leveling and shit you just need to go to your home page and click the new button, it'll let you know when you have to assign skill points, have gifts, etc, and will take you directly there.

Everything else you can mostly ignore. Since you don't need to do revival or conquest battles, and a guild isn't really necessary.

P.S. Make sure you do the event quest tab instead of normal quests.

And where do you get those event girls? My SR and SSR Tickets didn't give me any of them and I got 5 motherfuckin copies of the same SSR from my SSR Tickets. Good thing I don't plan to play this long term lul.

And where do you get those event girls? My SR and SSR Tickets didn't give me any of them and I got 5 motherfuckin copies of the same SSR from my SSR Tickets. Good thing I don't plan to play this long term lul.

Just do the event raid bosses. You get them as obliteration rewards. R girl from normal I think, and SR from the first rare raid boss you kill. To accept the rewards you need to be on the raid page, I think you can accept them from the New button as well.

Edit: Wait nm, the SR is just from doing 1 normal boss. Idk about the R, must be from completing missions or something.

Yeah got them thanks. Gonna spam event now. Hopefully this won't be as painful as it was playing SenPro for X-Overd rewards.

Did you play Idol Wars? It's just Idol Wars (or rather, Idol Wars was just DP).

Edit: By the way, have those Idol Wars compensation tickets arrived yet?

Last edited:

^ Nope I didn't play IWZ. I'm already getting used to this game though.

If you're doing it, keep in mind you need to last hit bosses for it to count, so don't share them and snipe other people's bosses if you can.

Even the Rare Nezhas only the last hit counts? This is going to be a problem...

I don't think I'm powerful enough to snipe any of them :p at only 228k combat capability

I don't think I'm powerful enough to snipe any of them :p at only 228k combat capability

If you leveled up the 2 event boosters you should be able to, but only at really low hp. I'd guess your 3x attack can do at least 50k just because of those boosters.

Yeah everything else seems to be very easy to achieve. It's only the rare nezhas I'm worried about. I do 100k-ish with my 3x att

Edit.: No scrap that, my free attack vs a lvl 22 Rare Nezha did 68k damage. Unless you're talking about the 50bp 3x attack.

Edit 2: Okay now I understand things a little more. The free attack is a 3x phys attack. Against the lower level Rare Nezhas I do 110k ish. higher level Rare Nezhas 65k ish.

Last edited:

At least the kamihime objectives are doable since you can kill the bosses by calling others to help but for Dragon Providence....land the last hit on a boss that lvl up each time you fight him with a beginner deck and if you call for help you're screwed?That's just plain stupid...

At least the kamihime objectives are doable since you can kill the bosses by calling others to help but for Dragon Providence....land the last hit on a boss that lvl up each time you fight him with a beginner deck and if you call for help you're screwed?That's just plain stupid...

You new to this Nutaku gig ?

Yeah everything else seems to be very easy to achieve. It's only the rare nezhas I'm worried about. I do 100k-ish with my 3x att

Edit.: No scrap that, my free attack vs a lvl 22 Rare Nezha did 68k damage. Unless you're talking about the 50bp 3x attack.

Edit 2: Okay now I understand things a little more. The free attack is a 3x phys attack. Against the lower level Nezhas I do 110k ish. higher level Nezhas 65k ish.

It might not even be the level actually. You could potentially do more damage depending on how big the combo is as well.

You can't go back to Area 1 to spawn weaker Rares? This is going to be difficult. They still spawn at a high level even if you go back to area 1

Edit: Dude you can't even cheat your way out of it by making an alt to share those guys only to your main account because you don't get to choose at all who do you want to share your bosses to.

Edit 2: Done with the 20 Rares... had to burn a LOT of BP Potions to solo them though. Fun little game actually, if the UI wasn't really atrocious for PC I might've even kept playing it.

Last edited:

last hit on rares? yeah thats quite stupid...

anyway someone got the *clear all collaboration missions*? did clear all quests until ex-stage.

e: dont tell me they are talking about the rewards as missions and not the exterminatory missions....

e2: well i just beaten 2 more rare nezha with last hit, they dont refresh the statistics that often? the counter on the raidboss reward said i got 30, why has this to be a pain in the ass to promote a game...makes it way less likely to stay and play more of it...

Last edited:

I do believe they fixed sniping the rare bosses.

I will take one for the team and check if you have to have gotten the last hit in on your own rare Nezha in order to complete the mission.

Edit: I just confirmed you get credit for your own rare Nezha in the crossover mission, even if you don`t get the killing blow. This will save people a lot of BP potions I`d imagine.

Last edited:

wish this would be retroactive since i already have over 30 encounters and at least 6 of them were my own....well..

3k pull got me Echidna :eek: (and 9 crap)

welcome in the club, sadly her dizzy status inflict occurs to nearly uhm...never...

Back