What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

What worked for me is going into your Twitter app settings, revoking access from idolwarsNutaku, then unlinking and relinking access on the pre-reg page.
This worked for me, twice, and now doesn't seem to work any more. Fucking christ, why does this have to be so finicky?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are the odds of pulling SSR's? I got this yesterday in 3 tries

and then this one today in 4 tries

I'm pretty happy I got the fire girl, she is the one I wanted. I'll keep trying though just to see if I randomly get the lightning girl as well.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still have yet to get an SSR between rolling on 2 accounts.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dunno why but at first name I almost expected it something like that mobile Love-Live game. I'll probably give it a shot but if its like that Gun one they just translated interest will not last longer than an hour I wager for me.

I'd settle with good games in general. MWA is pretty much the only one with decent gameplay. There's Girl's Kingdom, but that one is a buggy mess (or at least was, when I gave up on it) and Angelic Saga, but that had an awful netcode when I left it. The rest of the games aren't really games, they are gacha based collectors with some minimal token "gameplay".
I agree, MWA was the first one I played and nothing else has really come close in enjoyment. I really wish they could learn to make the games interesting or change up the formula. For the most part its auto-battle or card based, surely they can try something else but I guess if it makes cash, why change?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally, got 2 different SSR on my 2 accounts.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So aside from the initial joy of waifu rushing...

How does this game actually play?

What does my daily login loop/daily quest chain look like?

What kinds of events are there? Competitive like Osawari/Peropero or "your own progress" like MWA or Flower knight?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So aside from the initial joy of waifu rushing...

How does this game actually play?

What does my daily login loop/daily quest chain look like?

What kinds of events are there? Competitive like Osawari/Peropero or "your own progress" like MWA or Flower knight?
to answer your last question. it seems competitive going off of this

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Unfortunatly I cannot give you a decent explaintion of the game considering its very hard to understand anything since I can't read japaness,main reason I not continued past the first.Actually thats the only reason.

Good news though I got Megu this morning on the draw,and just not got Miharu so I'm set on my SSR.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I got the red headed SSR girl. Gonna keep pulling on the off chance we make it to 300k pulls.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Chance to pull SSR girl from pre-req seem to be 1.6% last checked: 155179 rolls total with 2498 SSR pulled.

The twitter refresh is really temperamental for me too, but I don't much care after having a SSR on hold already.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Got Miharu yesterday, and today replaced her with Yuria. i am all set. but will keep rolling for rewards i guess

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well shit, guess I'll be trying the game because I pulled an ssr.

Unless they give one region a week head start again, then I probably won't bother.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you guys should still keep rolling to add to the total rolled. so every one gets more of the SR.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Miharu is mine finally ........ Wonder if I'll roll another SSR now/ever

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Yep, still rolling. already circled through all SSRs. So i can choose my favorite out of them. (Yuria as i mentioned) so yep. even though i doubt we can get 5mil rolls - why not try

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if I'm going to play this game but been rolling to try and get Yuria. Had the other 2 show up and am currently holding Miharu which I'm happy with.

How long is the pre-registration? The counter is currently at 200k.

kleem

Reputation score

Not sure if I'm going to play this game but been rolling to try and get Yuria. Had the other 2 show up and am currently holding Miharu which I'm happy with.

How long is the pre-registration? The counter is currently at 200k.
Nutaku said they are releasing the game at the the end of august,so I imagine with the pre-reg we got with shooting girls,and most DMM pre-regs(which Idol warz was under)it will be untill the game is released.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stupid gacha, stop giving me Yuria asdf.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku said they are releasing the game at the the end of august,so I imagine with the pre-reg we got with shooting girls,and most DMM pre-regs(which Idol warz was under)it will be untill the game is released.
That's along time for the pre-registration. 5m rolls might be a bit too much though. If we have it for 25 days we would need 200k rolls a day.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

YAY!!! Looks like my luck turned out better there then on shooting girls (still can't get chieko). I heard megu is a 60 day login bonus (not confirmed). I just heard someone mention it on discord.