What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Am I the only one who didn't get any 3 stars from the ticket rolls? Now I see a bunch of 5 star girls in my friend list ...

After 2 days of grinding I fell like rerolling ... ;w;
What Xovian said, some girls actually evolve twice. I brought my 1-star alicia up to 3-star.

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Liking the game so far.
ID is 984432 if anyone wants to add me

myers77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick question, is it all down to RNG for getting the girls to join you? I've been grinding the damn volcano for nearly an hour, including the extra dungeon but nothing. It is getting rather annoying.

By the way my Id number is 506916 if anyone is still adding people.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't get a girl from volcano either. But the next two areas gave me the girl first try. So if others also didn't get any girl from the volcano perhaps there is a bug with it?

razzgrizz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same as above, Have not gotten a girl from the volcano level. received one from all the other areas so far but not that one.

Add me if you need friends. ID is 935691.

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, just started the game, liking it so far. ID is 750699

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the games i played a lot of on DMM.
My id 846815

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking for Holy Friends, my ID is 1350181. :)

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish there were some kind of warning that "extra dungeon" would kick your ass

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, extra dungeons are tough. But with proper preparation, its not all that bad. What I do is usually go Freeze Skill auto til after the boss. Then if my team has good health, I go dive on to it. Most important part is pretty much having a party mostly composed of elements strong to that stage. They take less damage and dish out more. Though do note that most enemies in extra dungeon will almost always go first unless you have really high agility.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp, time to try a new game. Seems pretty standard so far. I'm really liking the art though. Now to figure out which resources to hoard, what to do with units, and how to spend stamina.

Last edited:

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish there were some kind of warning that "extra dungeon" would kick your ass
It was a rude awakening. I got rekt pretty quick. Easier the second time around since I knew what to expect.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obligatory ID code for frind requests: 165871

So far it's basically Kanpani Girls, except with actual gmeplay so that I won't be bored to tears after a week. Will see, but for now I quite like this one.

m3rryweather

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ID: 412029

This is the first game that had me sticking around after aigis. Maybe it's cuz of the absurdity of saving traumatized grillz in dungeons and curing them through smex. The character events are a nice addition.

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/edit Team full

Does the forgotten temple (last area of the first map) give you extra dungeons forever? I got to stage 23 after doing like 4 extra dungeons, and there was still an option to continue. I found a level 37 whip (47 ATK) in there, but no character can use whips :(

I evolved a mage (Cynthia) and she lost the ability to use staves/books. Be careful if you have a strong non-generic weapon on someone you want to evolve.

A possible tip I figured out. When you set the game to auto-attack, it uses the first skill a character has, but the in-game help says the first spell mastered (lvl 10) will be prioritized. So... if you want to spam AoE spells, at some point I think you can just re-roll your non-aoe skills and save the AoE you want to use. It will be mastered first, because the xp on the other skills will reset. Right?

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the forgotten temple (last area of the first map) give you extra dungeons forever? I got to stage 23 after doing like 4 extra dungeons, and there was still an option to continue. I found a level 37 whip (47 ATK) in there, but no character can use whips :(

You see that girl I got in the top left? I'm pretty sure the extra dungeons are just for getting rare girls + items. The enemies get stronger the further you go and it changes elements everytime, I'm going to at least try to make it through one cycle of all elements to see if that's where it ends.

Edit:

33 floors. The final fight is a battle with all of the boss girls plus the final new dual wielding samurai girl who is light element.. didn't catch her unfortunately so idk what rarity she is.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh shit, mimics!

ran into one grinding the first fire zone (still don't have the regular OR extra dungeon girl)

I'm guessing mimics are the reason you don't just automatically pick up chests and have the option to leave them

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, literally my first boss chest reward was a mimic. I had 1 girl in my army and no idea what was going on. It wrecked me. Also, my game bugged out in the beginning of the tutorial and completely skipped it when I reloaded so I have no idea what I missed.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

?

Last edited: