What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Hey everyone. Enjoying this game so far!

Code is 1142948 if anyone wants to add me. Username Xalgoz.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My ID is 764872 in case anyone wants to add me.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

really nice game, i like the fact that u can chose if u want to the auto-combat or if u play as an old school rpg.
here my ID 352391 ( god bless copy-paste function to add ppl :D ).

Last edited:

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Feel free to add me, folks. My ID is 104523.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My friends list is ridiculously full, so I removed my code for a bit. Anyway after playing it some more.

- Rams are the enemies that drop the evolution materials. Fire rams can be found in fire levels, water rams in water levels, etc. They are not guaranteed to appear, but they seem to always drop an evolution mat if you beat one.

- Extra levels pop up at the end of a level and can be very rewarding, but also quite dangerous. Don't tackle them if you had trouble with the first levels.

- You can only use items in the camp screen. If you have auto battle on it skips the camp screen.

- I have no idea what awakening does.

Last edited:

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

- The full assault auto battle setting only uses the first ability the girl has I think.
i've seen them using the second one too ( front line aoe in my case )

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone had any luck finding a Fire Dragon Fruit? It's the last thing I need to evolve a unit. Been running through the volcano with no luck so far.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those still in the unknown : the bulk sell button is there

PS : Friend code 480928

Has anyone had any luck finding a Fire Dragon Fruit? It's the last thing I need to evolve a unit. Been running through the volcano with no luck so far.
You'll have better luck in the second "world" (finish all the outskirts map and you'll have another zone you can go to with harder monsters and better drop rates on mats)

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i've seen them using the second one too ( front line aoe in my case )
Ah ok removed that bit.

Try the fire area in the next chapter. I got 2 from there.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm enjoying the base gameplay, I have a few long term concerns though.

What will the events be like? How much nutaku gold will be necessary to beat them?
I prefer games that aren't like Oswari where I feel like I need to dump crazy amounts of money in just to collect the pokemons.

How high will the stamina bar eventually get (level cap?) and how long will it take to empty it on "grind days".
I prefer games with level caps that give you a LOT of stamina and also don't take too long to deplete it. Millenium War Aegis is a great example. It takes a little over 20 hours for my stamina to fill right now, and auto complete means I can empty that in 5-10 minutes so I really only need to play once a day.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll keep progressing til I reach the second world!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm enjoying the base gameplay, I have a few long term concerns though.

What will the events be like? How much nutaku gold will be necessary to beat them?
I prefer games that aren't like Oswari where I feel like I need to dump crazy amounts of money in just to collect the pokemons.

How high will the stamina bar eventually get (level cap?) and how long will it take to empty it on "grind days".
I prefer games with level caps that give you a LOT of stamina and also don't take too long to deplete it. Millenium War Aegis is a great example. It takes a little over 20 hours for my stamina to fill right now, and auto complete means I can empty that in 5-10 minutes so I really only need to play once a day.
Max level so far is 150 : take the 20 stam @ lvl 1 > add 2-3 per lvl till 150 > you should be over 300 by then. Ish.

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A heads up

If you reach Kingdom Prison, try to kill the golems first or they will raep your front liners.

Secondly, in the second area, don't jump into extended dungeons unless you out level the area or have a counter element team.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So here is my code if someone still is looking for an in game friend:
Edit: Currently at max so now spoilered:

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

- I have no idea what awakening does.
it "reroll" skills of girl. For example I rerolled the started water girl 1st skill from single target to AoE that hits front row. OFC it's RNG so good luck.

She forgets skill(s) and get new one. But every girl have limited ammount of reroll (dunno how she gets more, probably via evolution or getting copy of girl) but you can also use gems (cash shop item I guess or some event stuff)

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Using gem dont deplete awakening counter?

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who didn't get any 3 stars from the ticket rolls? Now I see a bunch of 5 star girls in my friend list ...

After 2 days of grinding I fell like rerolling ... ;w;

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one who didn't get any 3 stars from the ticket rolls? Now I see a bunch of 5 star girls in my friend list ...

After 2 days of grinding I fell like rerolling ... ;w;
You cant get anything higher then 3 star from rolls. It just means pople have evolved their leaders.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

small request...

guys change your leader to something else beside starter water girl ;p half of my friend list is filled with started water girl ;-;

if she at least had aoe on first skill it would be nice since she could be useful for auto battles :/