What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Managed to make it up to 148 using all my stamina pots, not much else to use them on but the event. Got new cards but nothing spectacular. Still haven't managed to pull a single legendary from anything.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Surprisingly hold on to my 55 place. considering the fact that i am as always playing freemium its quite nice. got about 6 UR during event. (not counting rewards) + pulled lady's Legendary with plat ticket. so i guess it was worth it

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

#96 here. I liked this event. It was much better than PeroPero event is.

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished at #50 on the dot. Pulled 3 legendaries from gold/plat/event box tickets and some UR/SRs. I think I got really lucky, especially since I drew 2 L chick cards near the beginning of the event which let me do a lot of damage to the bosses. Still cant even come close to guys with raid boss cards though.

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one ever notice that the daily login bonus's girl is different between what the player can select and the one that automatically pop up during collection? The one that's used automatically, the girl in it smiles.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you able to play Hellfire? It seems to be down for me.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New event coming on monday, gacha a race queen :D

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm wonder which type we are up against. Bleh really hope it isn't Lady since I have no Madame cards leveled. Oh well at least I have a good supply of Staminan half stored and the Staminan from the last event too.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ya I'm kinda thinking thats what we are up agianst considering it says Madames have the type advantage. It is slightly confusing with the Anti-raid cards being the same type, but if the last event was any indication with the event box girl being the main boss I think Lady's are what we can expect.

Time to start building some madame decks.

Edit: One thing I learned from looking over the japanese wiki it looks like for bosses the most effect skills are the both the def/atk ones which are more effective that defense or attack alone.

Tag matchs seem to be interesting as well a single 5 card tag match is as effective as two 4 card tag matches Tag Match power increase 2x (1%) 3x (5%) 4x(10%) 5x(20%)

I think it was also mentioned before but while skills can activate for other decks; tags only affect your main deck.

Last edited:

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have about 7 different Ai Uehara cards from earlier. I wonder if any of them will give event attack bonuses...? They are Lady (one UL lady) and Madame.

gimmick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question on the Expert Oil Magnate assignment. How many and what level legendaries do you need in order to succeed at this assignment?

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just realized this gacha box has common/uncommon cards in it, unlike the last one, that sucks lol

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think this game have best events in Nutaku. Really fun.

And i get lucky also. I decided to throw 10 € to support this game and got UL event card from second summon. :D

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Congrats on pulling a legendary!

I personally would rate it second overall, Aigis #1, peropero #3 loses out some because of event issues, and it just seemed pointless after you got the event card.

I'm still trying to pull a legendary someday lol, started running Ultra-high-class brothel to farm silver tickets. Got 62 R and 35 SR/UR sitting in banks not counting the SR and UR's that I acutally use I my various decks or assignments.

Can't wait to pull one though, I've noticed its getting harder and harder to find pvp matchs I can actually beat at higher levels without one.

Doesn't look like we will ever get that uncensoring though (personal opinion) With only 2.7k people it looks like playing Hellfire girls it doesn't look likely that profit would be sufficient to cover the costs.

Its awesome recognizing some of those names on the leaderboard and
dedic82u I want that maid card! is it Teen or Lady?

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Nordland or any who know.

Note below is from event info. Does it mean that even normal gacha points, gold tickets etc expires? Or just event tickets?

NOTE: Period in which the Gacha points obtained in this event can be used until: Aug/19 (Wed) 07:00AM . If the deadline is exceeded the tickets cannot be used. Make sure you use them until Aug/19 (Wed) 07:00AM .

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm still trying to pull a legendary someday lol, started running Ultra-high-class brothel to farm silver tickets. Got 62 R and 35 SR/UR sitting in banks not counting the SR and UR's that I acutally use I my various decks or assignments.
My luck has been better, my lady deck is really good (UL, L, L, maxed SR+ and R). Other decks are really bad tho... Especially madame & chick decks.

Resources are biggest problem for me. There is too few trainers available to lvl all good units. After lvl 20 or so, leveling with c's and uc's is too costly.

I hope you get your legendary soon. :) If you have two same SR's, max SR+ also helps a lot (my SR+ have 21k att and 15k def).

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My luck has been better, my lady deck is really good (UL, L, L, maxed SR+ and R). Other decks are really bad tho... Especially madame & chick decks.

Resources are biggest problem for me. There is too few trainers available to lvl all good units. After lvl 20 or so, leveling with c's and uc's is too costly.

I hope you get your legendary soon. :) If you have two same SR's, max SR+ also helps a lot (my SR+ have 21k att and 15k def).
Well I finally pulled my first legendary today! From a 10x silver ticket draw, a madame at that. Going to have to reorganize my madame decks for the event, drew season 1 Sana.

But now with focusing my assignments on getting silver tickets I'm running into space issues again lol need to sit down look through my rares and such and decide what cards I want to keep and which to use expanding the banks.

Edit: I guess my earlier lack of luck was well worth the wait as I pulled Kaede Legendary from the event gacha.

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh thats pretty lucky. Congrats on the legendary. So far I tend to get mainly Rares, but once in a while I'll get an SR from the Silver tickets. Its the Gold tickets that I've gotten lucky on. That and the Plat ticket I got from the last event.

Speaking of events, how are you guys doing? I kind of rushed a bit too much so my bosses are really annoying to kill. Can do 1.2-1.7 million damage depending on skills if I spend 48 stamina. Was in the top 20, but was unable to keep up with my consumables from the last event drying up. Gave up on PVP since I spent all of my stat points into stamina (half staminans are really useful for my 218 stamina cap lol).

But yeah I kind of wonder if its worth doing that Expert Oil Magnate. I have been doing the on for the mid level trainer since that was easy to get a card ready, but I rather not lose a legendary for 2 days. On the other hand having to spend less eros on less on costs is always useful.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Speaking of events, how are you guys doing?
#8 now. I'm aiming to keep top 10 spot for diamond tickets. The prizes for 1-3 isn't that much better anyways. Lucky pull in start of event is key, because i'm still able to kill my own bosses, and that gave me lots of mini staminas. I still have around 70 of those.

But yeah I kind of wonder if its worth doing that Expert Oil Magnate. I have been doing the on for the mid level trainer since that was easy to get a card ready, but I rather not lose a legendary for 2 days. On the other hand having to spend less eros on less on costs is always useful.
I'm doing Mid lvl Trainer assignment also. Maybe when i get Chick, Madame or Teen Legendary to lvl 90 i jump to that one, because Lady is my main deck. Maybe...