What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

lol i was going to make a screen shot of x8 indicator and found out that i forgot to apply save after i put that card in the deck - and all this time(about a day) i was fighting without it =-=

So here the screen anyways
Lol. Not too long ago i forgot that also. Thanks for pic.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's just no way to compete with all the pay-to-win people in this event... I'm pretty much giving up any hope of retaining a top 50 spot by the midterm bonus.

EDIT: How are you still gaining points, ShinVeritas? Share with us your secret. :p
Well some people need to pay to support us who play for free :D.

I'm just aiming for a top 250 spot...

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Daily bonus reset for the second time today before I got Mini Staminan daily bonus. WHY. -cries-

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Daily bonus reset for the second time today before I got Mini Staminan daily bonus. WHY. -cries-
I think I missed a reset yesterday, or I'm going crazy.

Hitting that solo kill wall. Wish damage was more reliable. Nothing worse than thinking you got a kill only to just miss it.

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the daily boss count resets at around 8pm EST, The daily logon is earlier in the day I believe.

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When does the daily bonus reset?
It seemed to be around 2pm to 4pm PST. I noted that day that they reset the daily about 3 times between 4pm and 5pm. I got the gacha bonus 3 times that day.

There seems to be an interesting dilema with not leveling up my own Raid boss. The only Raid Bosses that you can get asked for assistance on are from people who have the same exact raid boss level that I have. This means that while if I last hit their boss, they move out of my range for assistance. The more people I move up, the less people I will get asked for assistance on.

Also it's possible to see how many players are participating in this event. The number is not particularly high.

Last edited:

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got my first UL!!!

I can now have a lady deck with a UL leader and 4 UR cards... not that any of them are leveled up yet -_-;

And to be honest, I'm not a fan of how a lot of my UR lady cards look either... :(

I currently have 88 attack.
That lady deck only has around 28K AS for 86 points.
Whereas my maximum attack teen deck (not that it ever needs to be used) currently has 44K AS for 75 points (so bring along another 11 points of 80% attack)

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I maxed out one of my rare+ cards finally thanks to this event and went ahead with the limit clear starting with a limit clear trainer ("trainer who cleared the r limit"). Results were as mentioned in thread, +3 on the level cap but it also got +30/30 in atk/def (stats are also even, perhaps ratio is important?). I decided to LC again with an extra copy of the rare card in question (level 1, 0 affection, BIG RISKS BIG PLAYS), and got +29/29 instead. Is this just that it scales down every LC or is the trainer better? Is there a post here I'm missing that mentions these value changes? Should I have capped the copy as well (noplz)?

Either way, those are the results! If I get another copy or trainer I'll be sure to post unless there's a confirmation somewhere. I debated even posting this until I got either card mentioned for further testing, but I have no idea when that might be and I don't want to forget. As it stands, I followed through woooooo

Will take this time to mention, for the event, I see a lot of people from about 1pm-12am EST in the 50-60 range. So if you're looking to find active boss sharing players and you want to maintain a good rank, that's a pretty good place to look in that time frame. I assume higher level bosses just give more ridiculous level of event points? But even players closer to rank 50 only have about 50% more than myself, so I can't imagine it being that much higher. Kill your own boss ten times at this level get 60-80k? SOUNDS EASY. Perhaps something to consider in the final stretch. That would put me in top 100 easily in current standings (300k).

Also, my deck and stamina is a bit weaker, which plays a factor there. But I assume most people are equivalent in deck status (28k atk) just from in-game observation. People here seem to be rollin' big tho. Anyway, good luck, hope that helps!

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah... I've kind of given up trying to get the 20 boss kills daily. Hoping to get the 10 kills, but I already used up most of my Staminans. Rather not spend money on this game, but I'm just hoping that I can maintain a rank below 70 for that legendary card.

Still though I kind of give up already on getting puzzles done. Everyone has ridiculous defenses or cards leveled up so much that I cannot beat them.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well this was interesting...
I had 50 mini Staminan V, 16 half Staminan V, 4 full Staminan V.

My rank was around 110 (Previously, I had done 20 a day of other people's bosses at lvl 50-60 range, using my mini-stamiman Vs).

I used up all of these Staminan V items, and managed to get up to rank 48th.

But it also knocked my boss up from lvl 61 all the way to lvl 73.
And I still haven't found a single UR Puzzle Piece yet (the last puzzle piece I got was a SR piece of a lvl 68 boss).

The HP of bosses really starts to scale upwards:
Lvl 61: ~4 million HP
Lvl 65: 5,427.191 HP
Lvl 73: 7,392,799 HP
Lvl 74: 7,673,616 HP

If I can stay in the top 50, I'll get 2 legendary Narumi Urumi! :D

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea it seems the event points grow exponentially higher as you kill higher level bosses. I'm getting maybe 15k event points from solo killing a 77 boss but maybe half that from helping some else kill theirs. It looks like solo killing bosses are better for event points but killing other people's bosses are better for event box tickets as long as you last hit. For a reference point my decks are 42k, 20k, 18k, 30k, 29k attack. I just spent all my stamina items to get around rank 40ish. I've been leveling my decks evenly since it seems each level gives an equal amount of attack and levels get really hard to get after 20. Also it feels like event box tickets are getting rarer at higher levels anyone else feeling this?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So the midway bonuses are awarded sometime tomorrow, assuming either 8AM or 8PM or whenever regular maintenance is. All in EST. Does anyone know exactly when?

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the midway bonuses are awarded sometime tomorrow, assuming either 8AM or 8PM or whenever regular maintenance is. All in EST. Does anyone know exactly when?
According to the event page:
Jul/2/2015 8:00AM EST The number of event points in the first half of the event is totalized and the interim ranking is announced!!
Depending on the rank, interim ranking rewards are awarded.

So in 36 minutes :)

Yea it seems the event points grow exponentially higher as you kill higher level bosses. I'm getting maybe 15k event points from solo killing a 77 boss but maybe half that from helping some else kill theirs. It looks like solo killing bosses are better for event points but killing other people's bosses are better for event box tickets as long as you last hit. For a reference point my decks are 42k, 20k, 18k, 30k, 29k attack. I just spent all my stamina items to get around rank 40ish. I've been leveling my decks evenly since it seems each level gives an equal amount of attack and levels get really hard to get after 20. Also it feels like event box tickets are getting rarer at higher levels anyone else feeling this?
There is apparently an XP bonus if you found the boss that was killed, one for the last hit, and amount earned also depends on your damage dealt.
I actually found that killing other people's bosses at the level 50-56 range (where it took 2 hits at 36energy each) earned around 3K XP, which seemed more efficient than soloing at level 75 (which is around 8 hits at 48 energy).
It also let you farm up to 20 bosses reasonably effectively.
Unlike at level 75 where it seems basically impossible :(

Then again, you got all the way to rank 40-ish while I'm only scraping by at 49 so maybe I was wrong... :) (561,784 pts vs my 473,845 - which is almost 6 extra bosses).
Or you had a lot more staminan items than I did :D

Last edited:

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Killed 88 bosses yesterday, pulled me up 2 million points.

My deck totals were
33,250 with a 20x lead
28,583 with a 26X lead

My 6x damage gets around 14 mil.

I had spent some money and was able to get the L and UL doing the two discounted draws and 3 more 10x draws. So after spending that money I had to push to top 20. The current boss I'm fighting is level 115? the 6x attack costs 72 energy to perform. My stats are 73 energy, 84 attack and 54 defense. Each boss solo kill is worth 60k roughly.

I had 60 mini stams and 25 regular stams before this push. I'm down to 24 mini stams which I just got for the milestone. Not sure I will be able to get the gold tickets in the coming days but hopefully will stay in the top 20 in the last few minutes.

I was able to complete the UR, SR and R x3, the UC and C stopped at 2x for now to get the rare trainer. The trick for the UR is really to watch how many pieces are available and hold onto the popular pieces until you can do one quick swoop by using the costarins to clear the last 2 or 3 pieces at once.

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the event page:
Jul/2/2015 8:00AM EST The number of event points in the first half of the event is totalized and the interim ranking is announced!!
Depending on the rank, interim ranking rewards are awarded.

So in 36 minutes :)

There is apparently an XP bonus if you found the boss that was killed, one for the last hit, and amount earned also depends on your damage dealt.
I actually found that killing other people's bosses at the level 50-56 range (where it took 2 hits at 36energy each) earned around 3K XP, which seemed more efficient than soloing at level 75 (which is around 8 hits at 48 energy).
It also let you farm up to 20 bosses reasonably effectively.
Unlike at level 75 where it seems basically impossible :(

Then again, you got all the way to rank 40-ish while I'm only scraping by at 49 so maybe I was wrong... :) (561,784 pts vs my 473,845 - which is almost 6 extra bosses).
Or you had a lot more staminan items than I did :D
Stamina assignments are your friend.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm 69th place. Hehe I got lucky while I slept I guess. Glad no one managed to bump me past 70th.

Just wondering, but did anyone else notice a sudden increase in how much damage their girls do now? Before I was barely doing 1 million, and now I'm getting closer to 2 million.

Edit: Just found out why I had a sudden jump. One of my Chick cards suddenly became an anti-raid card due to the new gacha. Guess I lucked out there.

Last edited:

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd love to know how you all revealed that UR puzzle...

And I got 49th. I logged in at 7:15, noticed I was down to 53rd, and beat a boss which knocked me right back into 49th :)

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty satisfied with the results (106)! Grats to top 100 rankers.

I'm pretty sure I got my puzzle pieces from the producer bosses (fat rainbow dude sittin down). Random luck. If you place well I suppose no loss (dat trainer tho). Would be neat if they became antiraid teen cards for future events, but I somehow have bigdeepdoubts.

Also dang, I only hit 1mil+ if all my crit attributes, tags, skills, bathtime, massage parlor, carry-out pizza, coupon code, and recess time at the playground is going on. Antiraidplz where u at.