What's new

[Nutaku] Girls on Tanks

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Girls on Tanks

My client bugged somehow and I got a sneak peak at the captain who unlocks at stage 54. I couldn't equip her though.

I'm going to assume (hope) those are her max stats.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what would be interesting? Making Pvp way more exciting that it should be? In pvp if you lose your girls get fucked by the enemy.

So gitgud or watch. XD

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cool tip: If you are unhappy with your chest after clearing the stage, you can refresh before finishing the draw. The game saves you on the last turn, so you can just kill the last enemy and get a free retry.
Only sucky thing is that it takes a while to reload the game.

You know what would be interesting? Making Pvp way more exciting that it should be? In pvp if you lose your girls get fucked by the enemy.

So gitgud or watch. XD
Not really a good idea. I'd be tempted to throw away some units for fun every now and then... good way to lower my score and get less reward for my stamina!

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got bug, my progress in fraction wars reset and i cant get stamina ticket from time regen...

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hum. Got a captain lvl 4 80/80. Let's see if this game is stupid and will keep drop duplicates of her, or if it's smart (or at least nice) and stop dropping her.

Edit: Too bad, you keep collecting them until you pass them lvl 5.

Cool tip: If you are unhappy with your chest after clearing the stage, you can refresh before finishing the draw. The game saves you on the last turn, so you can just kill the last enemy and get a free retry.
Only sucky thing is that it takes a while to reload the game.
That's a very good tip, can also be used at the very start of the stage if you have a random outcome on a power (like getting a mid tank OR a heavy tank (lvl 3+)) so you can choose what you want.

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

List of useful tips for any beginner:

-Be very, very careful when you use targeted powers. Dont use them when you have a unit selected, the game will mess up pretty badly, and you will lose the power, or worse (waste crystals).

-Don't ever buy chests from the shop. If you have to buy things, it's either Creds or stamina refills. You get one gold chest (100 cristals) when you win a map (Cost 25 energy, a energy refill is 50 crystal for 60 energy).

-As said above, you can redo the current turn if you reload the game. It only works on the active turn, meaning if you leave during the opponent turn, it will still be its turn (and will do exactly the same things). It can be used to savescum a chest (the reload will take place during the last turn, and the chest will be randomized again). Doesn't work in Faction War.

-Faction war hard mode is only useful if you are playing for points. Normal mode is better for girls exp and for chest (you get the normal chests, not gold ones)

-Leveling a girl lvl 5 stops her to be rolled in chest. Cost a huge amount of Cred, however.

-2 mid tanks > 1 heavy tank, but 3 light tanks < 1 mid tank.

-Dont buy infantry or bazooka on normal basis. They have their use (especially on mountains/wastes maps), but they sucks at fighting (and often at capping too).

-Be very, very, very careful when you buy artillery/missile. Dont forget you have to move on their first turn, or else, you will not be able to buy anything else. They are also often destroyed in one shot by mid tanks.

-Characters with tanks summon (sergeants/lieutenants) are very, very strong. Characters with anti air/missiles/artillery/moto summons are useful on several maps. Characters with infantry summon sucks.

-Dont level characters to lvl 4 and 5 until you know for sure they will be useful and used (or until you have a full team of lvl 5 useful and used characters). You should basically wait until lot of characters are lvl 2/3, it's much better for general exp.

-Several characters sucks lvl 1/2 and shine later, some other are very strong very quickly (and don't really fall off), some sucks lvl 1 and lvl 5. The game is not very balanced right now. Focus on the correct characters.

Last edited:

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think save scumming works in faction war. I messed up a turn and tried it, loaded back into an instant loss.

Keyen

Reputation score

Perhaps, I didn't try there. I will add it to the list.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

List of useful tips for any beginner:

-Don't ever buy chests from the shop. If you have to buy things, it's either Creds or stamina refills. You get one gold chest (100 cristals) when you win a map (Cost 25 energy, a energy refill is 50 crystal for 60 energy).
What he failed to mention here was the gold chest is a one time reward for 3 starring a campaign map.

But you must 3 star the map the 1st time you complete it. So if you 2 star a map then you are shit out of luck no gold chest for you. Unless this happens to be a bug then it's a very persistent bug.

Onto faction wars, you have 4 tickets that restore at a rate of 5+hours per ticket, you need to play 10 matches to get the chest when the faction war ends, but never fear you have a few days to get it.
I like facion wars you will always start at a disadvantage, makes it more fun, and I don''t even know what hard mode is like.

There are 3 things that I think need to absolutely change.
1. Either how much stamina campaign maps cost to how much stamina we have. As it is now you can only do 2 campaign maps since it costs 25 energy and we only have 60. With energy refilling at 1 per 5 min

2. You don't get a proper picture of the H scene until you get a girl to lvl 5. But if the girl has a h scene and you use her special ability then a cut in appears that gives away the picture.
The cut in needs to go. You don't go through the effort of hiding the picture behind the final level up just to spoil it like that.

3.That sound while watching a scene.....please just replace that with some soft music.

Also this soft launch is not Canada exclusive, I can play without a VPN here in Australia. I had to clear my cache so the screen would stop going grey.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soft launch is more than 1 country.

tetsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is everyone playing it on? The first time I played it worked fine but now it's super laggy on Chrome and it just gives a black screen for IE and Firefox.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is everyone playing it on? The first time I played it worked fine but now it's super laggy on Chrome and it just gives a black screen for IE and Firefox.
I'm playing on Chrome.

For those who are curious.
It's $2 of Nutaku Gold for 100 crystals which gets you a gold chest the 4th best chest.
The best chest is 1k crystals and it gives you 6 times as much as the gold chest.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For those playing:
First weekly faction war ended with EC winning by a ludicrous amount.
New faction war has EC already ahead by 20k pts, so anyone that hasn't yet picked a faction probably would do well to pick EC once more.

Mega Epic chest isn't amazing as far as cards go, you'll probably end up with mostly commons and singulars of higher rarity, but the ~5k cash helps a lot for upgrading stuff.

As far as buying chests goes; not worth it. It's fairly easy to collect the cards you want(Also, just equip them and grind normal lvl faction war missions and laugh at how easy they rank up), and the only thing that really bottlenecks you is cash, and even the biggest chest only has ~5k.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Playing on Opera using the built in VPN to access it.

Works pretty fine although if the maps are large its a bit choppy.

--------------------------

The factions war thing is really funny.

The winning team gets the best reward obviously. Everybody can join the winning team (which is catgirls to boot!) so everybody can get the best reward. :D

I mean, 5 seconds of thinking it through should have made that design issue obvious. :rolleyes:

Anyways, as Røse has said, money is the thing that limits you mostly so be careful what unit you upgrade as you'll soon run out of it. Upgrading to rank 4 or 5 soon costs 4'000 or 6'000 credits and you only get around 280 per battle.

Keyen

Reputation score

What he failed to mention here was the gold chest is a one time reward for 3 starring a campaign map.

But you must 3 star the map the 1st time you complete it. So if you 2 star a map then you are shit out of luck no gold chest for you. Unless this happens to be a bug then it's a very persistent bug.
they modified it, but at the start, it was the case.

Also, since I'm quitting (because the cred farming will be ridiculous and I dont want to bother), two bug exploits:
1)If you use a commandant power with bonus stat (like the tank defense, aerial attack, tank attack, infantry attack, movement speed), if you reload during the ennemy turn, it becomes permanent (for the rest of the map).
2)If you reload with a map started, you can change the girls without penalties:
-This way, you can change the commander. If you really want to exploit to the max, you can even stack the previous bug (movement speed + tank attack, for instance).
-You can use a girl for her power, then use another for her passive (example, captain power for damage, then the captain with movement speed on road). If you use a power once, it is not reset by using another girl.
-You can also change the girls the very last turn so unleveled girls get the bonus stars.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apperently I'm literally the only one who doesn't have a thing for catgirls. :p I joined a faction at random (ended up being the UDF] and then I noticed that I'm literally the only one not in the winning faction. I'm kinda pissed now. Since this is PVE, I don't see much change in this front, since there's no reason not to single out one faction.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obvious solution is to make payouts equal to everyone. That way everyone will roll with their favorite faction instead of joining the one and only neko empire.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They need an underdog boost. A scaling multiplier depending on how outnumbered you are. A BIG multiplier, or this will never change.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They need an underdog boost. A scaling multiplier depending on how outnumbered you are. A BIG multiplier, or this will never change.
Either that or force a limit on how many can join a faction.

Just came across my first 2 bugs.
My faction war progress has been reset, so I have to do all the matches again.
And the free chest is stuck at 1 second

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does the reloading/F5 is still a thing? I tried refreshing whole page to check if the permanent power bug is still there and I couldn't go back to mission. Lost 25 stamina >.>

also holy fuck creeds as so hard to get. Leveling characters is pain in the ass