What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I went ahead and did a 50 gem pull in the newest gacha. No new Knights but I did get some 5* dupes for unlocked equipment slots at least (Kale, Oncidium, Snake Gourd).

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I went and did the usual 10x normal gacha draws until I got a 4*, this time I got a 5* ampy and so hit the revival gacha and got none of the spotlight units as expected, one Bergenia dupe, along with 4 new golds and 1 new rainbow.

Christmas Rose is super cute and so is Apple. Rosemary, Apple of Sodom and Balloon Vine are good too I guess. My biggest problem was I had almost no purple manyu and now I have 4 new purples to level, Christmas rose is already almost maxed.

I'm at 4 free gacha rainbows out of 6 now.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I went and did the usual 10x normal gacha draws until I got a 4*, this time I got a 5* ampy and so hit the revival gacha and got none of the spotlight units as expected, one Bergenia dupe, along with 4 new golds and 1 new rainbow.

Christmas Rose is super cute and so is Apple. Rosemary, Apple of Sodom and Balloon Vine are good too I guess. My biggest problem was I had almost no purple manyu and now I have 4 new purples to level, Christmas rose is already almost maxed.

I'm at 4 free gacha rainbows out of 6 now.
Tried doing that and no rainbow for me :( Got a new Echinacea and new Allium though, it was better than what I thought I would get.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried doing that and no rainbow for me :( Got a new Echinacea and new Allium though, it was better than what I thought I would get.
Its worked for rainbows for me 3 out of 5 times for me. Always atleast a few gold units though. This is the best placebo.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have to set your computer clock to 12:01, restart your computer 3 times, then cycle in and out of the FKG main menu 10 times to get the best gacha rainbow seed. Everybody knows that.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone give me any tips for The Flower That Dances In The Night 1-4? I've used over 2 days worth of stamina on it and I still can't 3* it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone give me any tips for The Flower That Dances In The Night 1-4? I've used over 2 days worth of stamina on it and I still can't 3* it.
Show me the map and I'll see if I can remember. :p

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If it's the one I'm thinking of then you can put two in the top camp, two in the middle camp, and one in the bottom camp. There's a lot of RNG involved but that setup could lead to the top and middle squads splitting up while the bottom squad goes towards the first boss tile instead of the three pest nests. The second top squad would then need to take the path leading to the second boss tile instead of the path leading to the middle squads.

Ideally any squads on a cleared path take one of the three portals back to the northwest section of the map. That way they have another chance to get routed onto a path with pests remaining instead of heading to the final boss of the stage.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there's nothing you can do. it's a shit map with shit rng and I got insanely lucky on it by having all my squads hit the bottom teleporter

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see. I have been trying the 2-2-1 set-up but it just hasn't been working. I guess I will just have to work on it whenever I finish events and hope I eventually complete it.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

they really need to do something about dragon stages. level 100s are too rare, and if you don't get a level 100(you probably won't) then you get shit. the stages are worthless besides dragons.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another 50 gems pull with only silvers :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it makes you feel better, I added another 2 10 pulls with no rainbow.

I'll get my first rainbow one of these days. :(

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm warming up to the equipment upgrade materials as a concept. Ten of the bronze ring materials are enough to take a new silver or event ring to level 30 and I gather the same would apply if you save up ten earring/necklace materials for a new earring/necklace.

Event bracelets are gold so ten bracelet materials might only be enough for level 25 or so, but that's still a decent start.

0nymous

Reputation score

Day 360 when you get a free one :p?
Don't they give you Dendrobium for that, who is universally acclaimed as the worst rainbow knight?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't they give you Dendrobium for that, who is universally acclaimed as the worst rainbow knight?
Alstroe Maria is the free 360 day rainbow.

0nymous

Reputation score

Alstroe Maria is the free 360 day rainbow.
Huh. She's silver normally, right? She gets a rainbow version exclusively for the anniversary reward?
Don't know where I got the idea about Dendrobium then.
Maybe someone was joking.
No argument that she is the worst rainbow, though?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. She's silver normally, right? She gets a rainbow version exclusively for the anniversary reward?
Don't know where I got the idea about Dendrobium then.
Maybe someone was joking.
No argument that she is the worst rainbow, though?
She has a 3* version as well. As for Dendrobium being the worst rainbow, I have no idea what the tier list for them are. I have her and she's pretty good. x2.4 damage to 3 enemies for her skill. Her abilities are 18% to 4 people and x2 skill activation on 1st turn. I really dislike her art so I tend to not really bother about her too much.