What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Speaking of the garden, I noticed that some of the Knights had unique animations for a week or so but then lost them. Herbaceous Peony in particular had an animation of her doing sit-ups on an exercise bench, which was separate from the usual Stop/Joy/Move/Attack set of options.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It just means they're thanking the player base for getting FKG to the top spot on the ranking list on the home page. Guess there was a influx of players or there's a ton of people playing on FKG now compared to the other games or something, idk how the ranking list works. Kinda interesting as it came randomly, as the devs didn't announce anything about it in Discord when it dropped earlier or maybe they were too busy to make an announcement, idk. Either way pretty neat.

Edit: Dang, Kamihime is back to being number 1.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope they don't take a month to deliver the cross-event rewards :/

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope they don't take a month to deliver the cross-event rewards :/
- NOTE: Rewards will be handed out on 2017/06/14, once the Crossover Campaign concludes.

This was what it says on the Peropero notice, so hopefully ours will also come tomorrow.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Collecting the rewards seems to be fairly easy in this event. Beating the raid bosses from level 1 to level 14 (900k total HP for #14) should generate enough bookmarks to clean out the entire store until next week's items are added.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 1 to ~11 will get you the girl+all blooms+ring, if you don't bother for the rest

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kale from 5* ticket and dupe Leucocoryne from 5*+. Happy with that.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dupe cherry sage with 5* and Violet with 5*+.

I can't be 100% sure but Violet's breasts don't look too big, but maybe her armor is deceiving.

Where's my oppai. :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5* : New Strawberry Candle

5*+ : Dupe Evening Primrose

Meh event again :(

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5* Ballon Vine

5+* Cymbidium

Both of them seems good, considering that I lack AoE characters. No 6*, but I didn't really have my hopes too high on that anyway.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

german iris and hop both new so worth it

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kale dupe, and a new Delphinium (both 5*). Not bad, I like Kale and Delphinium is a cute

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5*: Gardenia dupe

5*+: ... Gardenia dupe

Yep.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've got a little over two weeks until day #350 and 30+ level 100 hit manyu to use on rainbow Maria once that day comes.

As for the event, it pleases me to see that using more than 10 neckties per boss fight increases your squad damage as well as your Solar Blast damage. It's nice seeing Kale dish out roughly 70,000 damage per special attack even though she's not hitting a weakness.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like once you reach the level 31 raid boss you stop getting bookmarks as a reward. When I stop to think about it though that makes sense since clearing all of the bosses up to that point gives just enough bookmarks to buy everything in the event shop if you're so inclined. Looking at the level 30+ rewards I'll probably stop after #40 (level 100 bloom dragons) since everything past that point is more life crystals, coins and ampys.

Weird that the level 32 boss has less HP than the level 31 boss (7 million vs. 9 million) though.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man its lookin like ticket gatchas are once a year now how longs it been since our last one id like to say 4 months min