What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Something about Artemisia's face bothers me for some reason. I hope I never pull her. <.<

Edit: Just now realized she's one of the event exchange units. RIP

Maybe I can cover her face or something and focus on the breasts.
Not a fan of her face either. Was hoping she was the 4* and Rowan was the 5*.

I hope the PPS stuff isn't too hard to do. I can't remember which type of event was less grindy now, I think it was Gambit so I hope it's that.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crossover event details are up for the Pero side of things :

Login for a week, collect EP (300k, 500k, 1m) for manyus, silver reward gifts, 1 5* and 1 5*+ tickets

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, this crossover isn't for newbies. Hell, it's barely even for casual veterans.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, this crossover isn't for newbies. Hell, it's barely even for casual veterans.
Depends, have not played for a year, had no puddings, already at 320k EP so i will be done tomorrow. But yeah it will be hell/impossible for newbies.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game doesn't even make sense, fuck it. no rainbow chance for me

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember you need an active friends list to score well in EG. Hope I can do it without.

Was just checking out the gacha and they reset my event box. That would have annoyed me if I still played.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played FKG a bit when it came out, but left it after about 2 weeks. I decided to give it another go about 3 days ago and I might actually stay this time. Then I saw the PPS collab and... ehh... PPS is probably the most disgustingly p2w shit on Nutaku, so I dropped it long ago. I did play a bit during the Dragon Providence collab (back when I still played that), but that's about it. I logged in to see what do I have there. I have a Lv. 51 account with a 632k total SP. Question is: should I even bother?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember you need an active friends list to score well in EG. Hope I can do it without.

Was just checking out the gacha and they reset my event box. That would have annoyed me if I still played.
yeah... what annoyed me more was that all my gacha tickets expired :D

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played FKG a bit when it came out, but left it after about 2 weeks. I decided to give it another go about 3 days ago and I might actually stay this time. Then I saw the PPS collab and... ehh... PPS is probably the most disgustingly p2w shit on Nutaku, so I dropped it long ago. I did play a bit during the Dragon Providence collab (back when I still played that), but that's about it. I logged in to see what do I have there. I have a Lv. 51 account with a 632k total SP. Question is: should I even bother?
No idea. I think you should be able to do it, but it's been so long since I was active in PPS I'm not sure. Any puddings you have will help, and the gacha tickets you get might get you the N slayer. It will just depend on how much you play though. It takes 30mins to get all your focus back so you have to be quite active on it.

yeah... what annoyed me more was that all my gacha tickets expired :D
I think I just used all mine before I quit. At least all the good tickets.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its been a long time since i touched pps im pretty sure i need friends so id is 785721 if your in the same boat

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know I have to constantly active. That was the main reason I dropped the game back then. It got too addictive and I wasted a ridiculous amount of time on it even though I had way more important irl stuff to attend to that I ended up neglecting because "oh, I get onto it, but my stamina will refill in just 4 mins, I'll spend that first".

As far as I can remember the biggest problem is that after a while I won't be able to get any points on my own, since the EGs will be too tough to crack. And since I haven't played for about a year now I have like 1 active guy on my friendlist, the remaining 20+ haven't logged in for months at least, some for over a year.

That being said the number of active players seems to have plummeted. I mean, I'm in the top 800 with 25k EP even though I just occasionally looked at the game during the afternoon. Last time I played I wouldn't even have made it into the top 5000 with that attitude.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i mean its p2w bs doesnt help and most of the units are censored it doesnt feel worth playing to me

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I dropped it too because of how much time it required.

I'm currently at 22k points but it takes so long to level up the EG I'm hardly getting any points per focus. My ID is 602868 if anyone wants to add me.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Event details in from the PeroPero news tab:
Information
PeroPero x Flower Knight Girl Crossover: Elite Guard 18 - Protectors of the Secret Flower
Check out the collaboration event between everyone's favorite titles!

Event Duration: (2017/05/31~06/13)

Team up with your Pero Friends and battle Raid Bosses (Elite Guards).
At the end of each battle, users will receive EP (Event Points) based on the amount of damage they have dealt.
More EP will grant users more Rewards and a higher Ranking, as well as awesome rewards in Flower Knight Girl!

OBJECTIVES
Users who come from Flower Knight to PeroPero during the Crossover event period are eligible for rewards from both titles; complete the objectives and get great prizes in both games!

1. Complete the Tutorial

Join Pero Pero Seduction and complete the tutorial.
*Applicable only to new players who join PeroPero Seduction.
Flower Knight Girl Reward:
x1 4★ Gacha Ticket
This ticket can be used in the 4★ Gacha Machine to obtain a 4★ Flower Knight.

2. Login Consecutively for 7 Days

Login to PeroPero Seduction for 7 days in a row and collect the Daily Login Bonus.
x4 Lv. 100 Manyu Spirits (1/ type)
Lv. 100 Manyu Spirits are upgrade materials which will highly increase the Lv. of your Flower Knights, making them more powerful!

3. Collect 300.000 EP

Progress through Elite Guard 18 and collect 300.000 EP from the encountered Raid Bosses.
x5 Silver Awards
Silver Awards are Special Gifts that will increase the Affection of your Flower Knights.
Gift them to your favorite girl to make her more powerful and unlock her scene!

4. Collect 500.000 EP

Progress through Elite Guard 18 and collect 500.000 EP from the encountered Raid Bosses.
x1 5★ Gacha Ticket
This ticket can be used in the 5★ Gacha Machine to obtain a 5★ Flower Knight.

5. Collect 1.000.000 EP

Progress through Elite Guard 18 and collect 1.000.000 EP from the encountered Raid Bosses.
x1 5★+ Gacha Ticket
This ticket can be used in the 5★+ Gacha Machine to obtain a 5★ or 6★ Flower Knight.

NOTE: To qualify for the PeroPero x Flower Knight Girl Crossover, you must be a player of both titles.
NOTE: Rewards will be handed out on 2017/06/14, once the Crossover Campaign concludes.
NOTE: For more information regarding the items granted by Flower Knight Girl, please consult the FKG "Event Details" section.

If you haven't played PeroPero before, it might only be worth it to do the tutorial for the 4★ Gacha Ticket in FKG. And maybe the 7 day login streak. 300,000 EP (the points you get for defeating the event bosses) is quite a bit of event grinding even for intermediates/veterans. And you need a pretty well developed collection of cards in order to efficiently get EP from defeating the Elite Guard. Your overall strength is called SED (Seduction) - and is basically just the sum of all your collected cards' power. SED is the number that determines how much damage you do per Focus point. The pay-to-win aspect of the events is that you can buy event gacha tickets with real $$$ that give you special girls/cards that multiply your overall SED for that event. I'm not sure how it is now, but it took a loooong time to amass a good collection of cards with a decent Seduction level. You're essentially clicking the same gacha button for hours on end, then waiting an hour or two for resource refills, and doing it all over again.

Also, IIRC, it's actually better to finish the Elite Guard by yourself, since there are EP multipliers for doing the most damage AND getting the last hit on the boss. But someone else will have to fill in the details since I don't remember if there's a significant benefit to having friends.

tl;dr It will be a significant time sink to get the 5★ and 5★+ crossover gacha tickets. Maybe not even possible if you don't already have a high level PeroPero SED level.

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends, have not played for a year, had no puddings, already at 320k EP so i will be done tomorrow. But yeah it will be hell/impossible for newbies.
After using my leftover tickets, I actually lucked out and got my multiplier to 1.8x. Also spent an hour using up all my wild cards, so I boosted my SED from 500k to 650k, so my total SED is about 1.2m.

It's helped a bit, but I'm only at 100k EP atm. Can't imagine how the lowbies are feeling.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahhh fuck, just realized on peropero they removed the profile comments so people won't know I quit anymore just because I logged on to do this crossover.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did some grinding and up to 210k. I can do this easy it looks. I do have 2.8m SED though.

I like how they try to promote games with these crossovers but make the rewards impossible for a new player.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did some grinding and up to 210k. I can do this easy it looks. I do have 2.8m SED though.

I like how they try to promote games with these crossovers but make the rewards impossible for a new player.
I wouldn't say impossible, but a lot more effort than I'm willing to put in if I were a new player.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In terms of value /effort, your probably better of dropping money on FKG to get those 5 star units instead of going through the grind. I have 600k+ power, so I'lll probably get at least the first 5* ticket. One million... yeah, that's probably not happening because fuck the idea of playing the damn thing constantly in every 30 minutes for 2 weeks straight.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In terms of value /effort, your probably better of dropping money on FKG to get those 5 star units instead of going through the grind. I have 600k+ power, so I'lll probably get at least the first 5* ticket. One million... yeah, that's probably not happening because fuck the idea of playing the damn thing constantly in every 30 minutes for 2 weeks straight.
Ehh, at 600k you probably don't need to go that far. If you pull the N slayer and you have pudding saved up from before you quit, you could always solo some of the easier SEGs for some easy points.