What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I managed to clear all four event stages on the first try (it helped that assault pests don't count as normal pests or boss pests in terms of post-mission medals). ??-2 was a bit of a shock what with the teleport dropping my fastest squad on top of the finish line, but then I realized that it doesn't count as touching the finish until the squad gets their next turn.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont see how adding her to the current gacha lists would piss anyone off.

it makes zero sense to not make a sale. there's a demand for lavender, and there's an infinite supply of lavender.
If someone rolled her, then they'd sell her for gold ingame as she's a dupe and noone needs her, or they don't have her and sell her when they hit her revival, dupes are not needed. Either way its a loss for whoever gets her specially if they've spent money.

You are the only person who would be happy with it and so its a terrible idea.

Reputation score

she's a dupe and noone needs her.
You are the only person who would be happy with it and so its a terrible idea.
the same exact thing can be said about ANY DUPE

and if dupes are the issue, ask them to make a new gacha that guarantees you get a new girl each roll

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the same exact thing can be said about ANY DUPE
Its rare to max out a gacha unit, event units have a 100% chance to be maxed by almost everyone now. I got a dupe today and it wasn't so bad as it went and leveled up my skill and equip slots, if it'd been any event girl I'd be pissed as they are all perfect already.

I don't even care anymore, this retarded idea will never be implemented so its a moot point.

Reputation score

Its rare to max out a gacha unit, event units have a 100% chance to be maxed by almost everyone now. I got a dupe today and it wasn't so bad as it went and leveled up my skill and equip slots, if it'd been any event girl I'd be pissed as they are all perfect already.

I don't even care anymore, this retarded idea will never be implemented so its a moot point.
That means absolutely nothing

you don't care anymore? well shit another argument won

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And no one cares but yourself so hurray for yourself.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game will eventually get a permanent lavander revival as well as other events so having a gacha added with event girls would go against how the devs want the game to go.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It does look great, its also cute to see nazuna popping up out of the pumpkins.
As for not getting a dude, I didn't realize Conrad had slipped in here, he must really like you.
jajajaja i meant dupe xD please don't let that curse (Conrad) follow me here, between nutaku and dmm i've gotten him 8 times, one time 2 copies came one after the other x.x

PS: you gotta love dmm yesterday due to a small error we got 50HS + a bunch of other stuff, that topple with the special campain for 1.25m players has landed me over 70HS jajajaja Vivan los errores!! xD

Reputation score

jajajaja i meant dupe xD please don't let that curse (Conrad) follow me here, between nutaku and dmm i've gotten him 8 times, one time 2 copies came one after the other
your so lucky conrads the best unit in aigis

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the moving creeps are to much i foresee a annoying chase map in the future

it seemed strange i was getting a ton of pumpkins you need like 15k of the stupid things for perfect unit and a set of equipment

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the moving creeps are to much i foresee a annoying chase map in the future

it seemed strange i was getting a ton of pumpkins you need like 15k of the stupid things for perfect unit and a set of equipment
You can average 350 for the 80 stam map.

15000/350 = ~43 runs

~43*80 stam = ~3440 total stam

That's about 10 full stam bar for me, not that bad. The only thing that irks me is the corals and pumpkins are in the same exchange :/

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Woah, we must be siblings. :V But, yeah I got another dupe and it was Orchid this time. Last time, being the ticket from the Stamina Compensation, I got a Bipinna dupe which was the girl I got from the guaranteed 5* from the tutorial thingy.
I can't complain too much, I've drawn the following golds:
leucocoryne
rose
violet(initial girl)
lily
gardinia
oxalis
cherry sage
german iris
orchidx2

not bad for only spending enough to do some 100 gold draws

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well that was crazy. did the stages, did 6 draws with my gems

scarlet tulip
peach
gerbera
lantana
(2xlilac)

4/6 on golds, talk about lucky. still no rainbows though

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've had good results on ??-4 by putting three squads in the northern starting camp and two in the southwest camp, ignoring the northwest camp entirely. I put the two fastest squads in the south camp (usually my main squad along with the helper squad) which stalls one of them long enough to let everyone else clear out the map aside from the northwest section.

If the assault pest in the northwest ring wanders out early enough then I'm able to beat it up and end the stage with a little over 400 pumpkins. If that pest doesn't come out though then I still end up with a little over 350 pumpkins.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy shit, ??-4 has strong Pests.

Back to grinding for me.

DO you guys think that each player out there has their own time RNG where if you pull gacha at specific time range, you will get best results from it?

Also, do SG gives you more than one type and level of Manyu spirits?

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit, ??-4 has strong Pests.

Back to grinding for me.

DO you guys think that each player out there has their own time RNG where if you pull gacha at specific time range, you will get best results from it?

Also, do SG gives you more than one type and level of Manyu spirits?
luck is just luck sometimes you get something most times you dont best thing to do is save gems for the ticket gatchas if you have a 100 when it happens thats 2 gold atleast and after a short while anything below becomes trash not worth 50 gems even at a dupe gold it takes 3 to min cost until it really sucks to get them again dupes arnt fun either way though

ive got 7 gold gatcha units 2 are from the recent free tickets ones from the starter guaranteed gold gathca and i know ive never gotten more then 1 gold in a roll so out of 5 11x rolls ive gotten 4 golds and i also know ive only used the ticket gatcha twice now so all that means is in 55 rolls ive gotten 2 golds and no rainbows all that is what i can tell ive used im sure i was stupid 1-3 times and rolled and got nothing of importance

Last edited:
Reputation score

is it just me or is the fast forward feature fucked up? i need to click it for each battle now instead of just once a mission.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is it just me or is the fast forward feature fucked up? i need to click it for each battle now instead of just once a mission.

For future reference, this kind of error only happens when you're having conection issues, meaning is not "fucked up".

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hrm. I was going through my collection and I noticed that the profile for some of my Knights refers to them by a different name than it used to. Calla is now Zantedeschia, Southern Cross is Crux Rotundifolia, etc. I'm wondering if the latest content update slightly messed up the translation in some places.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It could be that she's being polite/formal to you as 'Southern Cross' is apparently the informal name of the actual flower.

I checked a few more and found Hypericum which is unclear to me as she calls herself 'Otogi Risou' and I can't seem to find anything about it. So that could be an error.

Geranium is like the above, calling herself Gera Cranesbill, but it seems like a combination of the first part of the genus and the common name, cranesbill, so it's like a first name last name thing or something.

Lastly, I checked Diplandenia and like above it's the same thing, but different like Geranium. Apparently Mandevilla (what she calls herself in the profile) is her actual name and Diplandenia is another name.

Flowers be weird. :V

Last edited: