What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

She literally got thousands innocent civillians murdered.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Pests involved are basically "fakes"?

EDIT: With the exception of ??-4, I have cleared the latest event.

EDIT2: Scratch that, I have completed it. Yay!

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally a event where I can't get everything, I missed out on 8 manyu and all the gifts, feels nice that I messed up in the first half and stopped farming only for it to bite me in the arse later. Those 8 manyu will haunt me even though I'm now back to the saving up manyu for me next 5* girl I may want to use.

Got a chocolate cosmos dupe too and a equip slot/skill level from her so its not all bad with the 5 star ticket.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

got my 3rd orchid. never gotten anything but dupes off these tickets

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got a lupine she looks like a great unit better yet no gold dupes for me yet feels good man

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of tickets...

And then I realize it's maint right now so I can't use it to find out what I get. :D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got my 3rd orchid. never gotten anything but dupes off these tickets
Woah, we must be siblings. :V But, yeah I got another dupe and it was Orchid this time. Last time, being the ticket from the Stamina Compensation, I got a Bipinna dupe which was the girl I got from the guaranteed 5* from the tutorial thingy.

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So this new event brings Lantana and Pumpkin, i was wondering when would they roll around (I got Lantana in dmm her scene is not that awesome but she sure is cute *_*).

Haven't try my (bad) luck with the tikect, here hoping that it doesn't screw me over with another dupe like the last 3 (second Orchid, second and second Lily R.) Since Dipladenia fix my problems with spider webs i hope i can get a new hit unit, those are so scarce...

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where the fucks the lavander event
Soon, they were gonna do it for 31st october but they did want to do it earlier if possible, next week is most likely.

Waiting on an excessive amount of soundfiles to be done before the game comes back up.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event girls are never added to gacha, that's what revivals are for.

Reputation score

that aint the point, they should be after the money in my pocket. No Lavander gacha = no reason to spend money on a PVE game

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that's just how things work. Aigis does the same thing where Event girls are never put into gacha. Most likely all the other DMM games do the exact same thing.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ah so this time it's finally some love for the followers of justice.

I suppose rawr is going to snooze through this event?

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got St. Paulia with one of the 4-star tickets and Camellia with the 5-star ticket, so that's another two slice knights to work on along with Orchid Wydler from the 11 pull gacha. Looks like the event girl is a slice type too so I know where all my red manyu for the next month or so are going.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man you gotta love these season theme events, even the maps and monsters go with the theme. Also the change in the background and the music are pretty good and well recived.

I can't wait to see what christmas will bring!!

PS: I didn't got a dude uh huh!!! Finally free from the curse.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From discord, if anyone wanted to know the max stats of the ring and if it's worth it or not.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I missed getting the last event girl :( Only 1 I missed. I thought it said 18 hours left so went to do something else then came back to maintenance.

Noted maxed any equipment before. Are them stats good?

EDIT: Went to see how many pumpkins I had and they were sparkly coral so I grabbed Dipladenia. Might be able to get some dressblooms if I'm quick enough.
EDIT: OK no that was wrong, I just somehow had enough to get Dipladenia before maintenance without realizing and now it is just displaying coral rather than pumpkins. A bit sad I can't get her skill/equipment up but at least I have her :)

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that aint the point, they should be after the money in my pocket. No Lavander gacha = no reason to spend money on a PVE game
Many, many people would be unhappy at this, it would be like adding 2000 gold to the gacha in place of a 5* girl for everyone. It makes zero sense to piss people off like this and so will never happen. They do not want your money at the expense of far more money.

Noone but the impatient benefit, while it hinders everyone in the end.

Man you gotta love these season theme events, even the maps and monsters go with the theme. Also the change in the background and the music are pretty good and well recived.

I can't wait to see what christmas will bring!!

PS: I didn't got a dude uh huh!!! Finally free from the curse.
It does look great, its also cute to see nazuna popping up out of the pumpkins.
As for not getting a dude, I didn't realize Conrad had slipped in here, he must really like you.

Last edited:
Reputation score

i dont see how adding her to the current gacha lists would piss anyone off.

it makes zero sense to not make a sale. there's a demand for lavender, and there's an infinite supply of lavender.