My map still looks like this

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

The next event is UP.
Halloween is still here, but double event in the same time :p
Thanks, wouldn't have noticed it. :D
Last map isnt too difficult compared to the witch expert, so dont have to bang my head agasint the wall for it.

Edit: Locations show for me, try switching map or reloading browser.

Attachments

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm a bit angry about how the droprate is right now.
The jap wiki doesn't say anything about the droprate of the other stuff, and the droprate of stone is always an average of 1 per 10 AP no matter which one you run.

The obvious problem is "YOU CAN'T FINISH THE 20 BATTLES QUEST DAILY IF YOU JUST RUN THE 4TH ONE" :mad:
I think I will run the 3rd one, and just use 120 ap pot. This way, I can do 20 battles without using too much (still stacking 100 ap/day), and keeping a chance at artemis bow drop.

Edit: Nvm, missed the fact the 4th drops SSR exp item instead of SR in 3rd mission...

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like the game has had another screw up, have people saying that they can't login. I'm getting a black screen as well.

With how delicate events are, with calculated full clears requiring nearly perfect AP management if this lasts for more than a few hours we won't be able to clear the event.

Keyen

Reputation score

I don't have a single clue on what I should be aiming on this event. The droprate of bows in mission looks low as fuck, so i'm not really motivated to drop AP pot on it. Also, I don't know if with 8 bows, I should up upgrade 2 of them to the max, of if I should keep all of them...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't have a single clue on what I should be aiming on this event. The droprate of bows in mission looks low as fuck, so i'm not really motivated to drop AP pot on it. Also, I don't know if with 8 bows, I should up upgrade 2 of them to the max, of if I should keep all of them...
Keep all of them, it'll be a long time before you reach the level cap on ANY of them. When you have tons of UR equips later then you can think about upgrading them.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to do a single 2k gold roll just so i can say i rolled gatcha at least once, even though i know the rates are one of the worst of any game.

Oddly enough not the unit i wanted, but will take it gladly. :D
Call Genisus, I had good luck for once.

Attachments

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good and bad news people.

Good news: Our next event in 5 days time is a rep event that is completely doable with natural AP regen (so long as you do proper AP management).

Bad news: in about 2-3 week's time we are going to get an event which is impossible to finish without significant pot abuse; a 7 day rep farm with requires a total of 7220 AP to get the UR+ girl. 7 days is only 3360 AP worth of natural regen if you milk every second. so you need to buffer with 3860AP worth of pots.

Start stocking up and I'd advise if you can't finish equipment events, don't waste pots on them

Edit: I say this because 2 weeks after THAT event comes another one with an even higher requirement that is RNG based needing an average of 9200AP over 2 weeks, that could rise as high as 23,000AP if RNG hates you. So you'd better have pots up the wazoo by then.

If you start either of those events with no pots or just a smattering of pots, then just forget about clearing them without paying.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good and bad news people.

Good news: Our next event in 5 days time is a rep event that is completely doable with natural AP regen (so long as you do proper AP management).

Bad news: in about 2-3 week's time we are going to get an event which is impossible to finish without significant pot abuse; a 7 day rep farm with requires a total of 7220 AP to get the UR+ girl. 7 days is only 3360 AP worth of natural regen if you milk every second. so you need to buffer with 3860AP worth of pots.

Start stocking up and I'd advise if you can't finish equipment events, don't waste pots on them

Edit: I say this because 2 weeks after THAT event comes another one with an even higher requirement that is RNG based needing an average of 9200AP over 2 weeks, that could rise as high as 23,000AP if RNG hates you. So you'd better have pots up the wazoo by then.

If you start either of those events with no pots or just a smattering of pots, then just forget about clearing them without paying.
Then, we must move on to the most important question.

Which of the said ap costly event girls has the biggest tits?

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Then, we must move on to the most important question.

Which of the said ap costly event girls has the biggest tits?
Based on what little intelligence we have from e-hentai, all the girls in this game have substantial tits in their H-scene (even though it defies the laws of physical containment in their clothed profiles)

which is why I said in an earlier post that you were going to like it :)

the two girls in question are Elina and Mono, please make your own assessment of their forward facing armaments below

Elina

Mono

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Based on what little intelligence we have from e-hentai, all the girls in this game have substantial tits in their H-scene (even though it defies the laws of physical containment in their clothed profiles)

which is why I said in an earlier post that you were going to like it :)

the two girls in question are Elina and Mono, please make your own assessment of their forward facing armaments below
Elina

Mono
Both look tiny. :(

Also for some reason adding a spoiler to your quote makes a blank spoiler on my post. :D

Keyen

Reputation score

Well since we have a ridiculous amount of AP per day (Right now, it's 220/day, during the chrismas event, it will be 270...), i'm not that worried.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't see the pics unless copying the link.
Like the second one well enough, even though I'll probably try to get both.
Will need to get all the event units i can :)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guess I'll just SSR+ them then.

I know that we will probably need UR for later evens but eh, SSR gives the second event, that's enough for me! :cool:

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I just achieved 78,000 Reputation points and reached LV 67...
Now trying to build a SSR fodder for the UR JoL-Lilium ;)

I am looking for a guild to join if has some spots available :)
Let me know, ok?

Anyway my name there is DirtyX
Server: Claire
Invitation Code 2999143

See you around!

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello all!

I just achieved 78,000 Reputation points and reached LV 67...
Now trying to build a SSR fodder for the UR JoL-Lilium ;)

I am looking for a guild to join if has some spots available :)
Let me know, ok?

Anyway my name there is DirtyX
Invitation Code 2999143

See you around!
You should probably include your server name since you can only join a guild on the same server as your own.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck loading on brave girl ravens. Then refreshed it and got a script pop up, what's the issue?

How to fix it so I can play again?

Attachments

Keyen

Reputation score

New event, require 3063 AP to clear (6.38 days). Only 2703 AP (5.63 days) if you just want the girl to UR, and 1543 (3.21 days) if you just want the SSR.

New "story girl" (dropable as N/R/SR+ in silver gacha).

And the most important thing:
Sans titre.png
level cap increased!