What's new

[Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

This event is impossible to full clear without the use of Pots or money, choose what you want carefully.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

my shitty laptop could run this game, but somehow my i7 desktop with every plugin(unity and shit) updated cant run it. Always stuck at loading and then said connection lost

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting this connection was reset issue? Sometimes I can log on, but most of the time I am unable to get on. Its really annoying as Yesterday morning I was able to log on fine, but now its random if I can or cannot (more often cannot).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting this connection was reset issue? Sometimes I can log on, but most of the time I am unable to get on. Its really annoying as Yesterday morning I was able to log on fine, but now its random if I can or cannot (more often cannot).
Haven't had any problems here personally.

On a side note,

Ice Valley 10 clear with 6 units. Sound desynced so you might as well mute it though.

Edit:

Equipment used for the run also.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did something go wrong after the maint? seems like the event quests are gone...

Also the new MU looks wicked hard

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did something go wrong after the maint? seems like the event quests are gone...

Also the new MU looks wicked hard
They ended.

New mop up is super easy. Mostly just a dps race. Need at least 1 unit in each lane and you want to kill mushrooms before they cast their skill or your party dies.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They ended.

New mop up is super easy. Mostly just a dps race. Need at least 1 unit in each lane and you want to kill mushrooms before they cast their skill or your party dies.

Dude, all them URs. I needs one. (Probably would've had one or two by now if I didn't quit from Nutaku til now)

That also reminds me we need more unique demonia units.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since we had all this free time and I finished farming Liza, I finally got around to farming affection items.

So I finally decided to max out Ariel's affection.

Oh shit, what have I done?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My browser cant seem to run this game due to some odd WebGL error. and i dont have an android to try it on instead. Anyone know what i should do so i can try this game?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My browser cant seem to run this game due to some odd WebGL error. and i dont have an android to try it on instead. Anyone know what i should do so i can try this game?
It's recommended to use firefox to play this game with the unity installed.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since normal Firefox nuked unity support you want to use either Internet Explorer ( :eek: ) or the Extended Support Release for Firefox or Waterfox with the 64-bit unity plugin.

Using Firefox ESR is probably the easiest and best way to do it though.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since normal Firefox nuked unity support you want to use either Internet Explorer ( :eek: ) or the Extended Support Release for Firefox or Waterfox with the 64-bit unity plugin.

Using Firefox ESR is probably the easiest and best way to do it though.
Thanks alot. now i can actually try it out.

Reputation score

I still use firefox to log in once a day, just sometimes I need to refresh 3-20 times

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pale Moon is another viable option. It can handle either the 32bit or 64bit versions of Unity.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How many freaking browsers exist nowadays. Are they gremlings or what? :eek:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I accidentally exchanged my Faith+ for exp, and then i asked the developers if they could bring her back. and they did. the developers of this game are quite forgiving. and that's nice.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I accidentally exchanged my Faith+ for exp, and then i asked the developers if they could bring her back. and they did. the developers of this game are quite forgiving. and that's nice.
Set your filters so you don't accidentally do it again. Uncheck the unique button. Commons and exp should be the only ones you exchange for exp.

You should be pretty safe after doing that. The filters almost never reset except for one time, and we got a compensation when that happened.

Also, different pages have different filters set, so your exchange filters will be separate from your enhance filter, your party formation filter, and so on.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder how many people still play this game?

I am on the borderline of quitting. These last 2 days the game wouldn't load anymore on PC/laptop browsers, and I'm sick of logging in through my phone using 'request desktop'

The app completely doesn't work anymore.

I'm thinking that once I finish faithUR+ it doesn't fix the browser issue, that's the last event I'll take part in.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guessing you tried Firefox? Had no problems with it other than it not asking me to use Unity anymore, it keeps defaulting to WebGL. Well minor problem really, WebGL for some reason doesn't save my preferences, while Unity did. So everything is always at default whenever I boot up the game; all my skills are set as the 400 dmg AoE (forgot the name) skill for example.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guessing you tried Firefox? Had no problems with it other than it not asking me to use Unity anymore, it keeps defaulting to WebGL. Well minor problem really, WebGL for some reason doesn't save my preferences, while Unity did. So everything is always at default whenever I boot up the game; all my skills are set as the 400 dmg AoE (forgot the name) skill for example.
Yeah it gets stuck on the Now Loading page.