What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

I thought I wrote that you can choose one you want. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I had the same feeling with that Soviet girl. That and because she looks the best was the reasons I chosed her.

Btw anyone knows how it is with constructing units in factory? Is it random from some kind of pool of units or what?
It is random. However you can know the rarity from the get go: the higher rarity, the longer the countdown is.

1 star - 1 hour
2 stars - 2.5 hours
3 stars - 8 hours
4 stars - 24 hours
5 stars - 48 hours

Well, at least according to the wiki I've found. (Edit: the wiki might be outdated, I just got a 2 hours long waiting time, so the actual waiting times are probably overall shorter.)

And if we are at that, scouting results also depend on the unit type you send. Light tanks bring back more oil, Mediums focus on gold, artiillery and tank destroyers are the riskiest to send, but they wil bring back the best stuff. Heavy tanks will bring back the least, but they are the least risky to send because of their large health pool. If your unit gets knocked out before getting back, you lose everything they've collected as far as I can tell.

I can't even play this game, on any browser. I receive this error:

"An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
Script error"

It loads to the animated opening but doesn't play it, just the main menu music and an empty video player I can do nothing with.
You don't have any addons that block scripts, right? If not, just send a message to support, they answered to me in record time surprisingly enough.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I don't have access to armor blitz yet. Must be currently closed beta.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, all the crashing seems to be caused by VPN. So to not crash you have to VPN to access the game, then turn it off after you get into the game.

Although if you keep using a VPN and keep crashing there's a chance you'll duplicate things. Guildmate of mine got all the prereg rewards 3x because of crashes.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having some global quests not register :/ Mainly the collect metal/oil and the recycle units. They stay at 0 even when gaining them on map/spamming recycle in factory .....

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is random. However you can know the rarity from the get go: the higher rarity, the longer the countdown is.

1 star - 1 hour
2 stars - 2.5 hours
3 stars - 8 hours
4 stars - 24 hours
5 stars - 48 hours

Well, at least according to the wiki I've found. (Edit: the wiki might be outdated, I just got a 2 hours long waiting time, so the actual waiting times are probably overall shorter.)

And if we are at that, scouting results also depend on the unit type you send. Light tanks bring back more oil, Mediums focus on gold, artiillery and tank destroyers are the riskiest to send, but they wil bring back the best stuff. Heavy tanks will bring back the least, but they are the least risky to send because of their large health pool. If your unit gets knocked out before getting back, you lose everything they've collected as far as I can tell.
Iirc you do not lose what they collected, you just have to pay for their rescue. I'll see in about an hour when mine will be back. Nighttime is too much even for 1.2k durability tank :/

I also have 2h and I have 24h too so maybe not all times has changed.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have to pay 540 gold to rescue a 1500 dur tank. She had 370 gold with her and 200 oil :cool:

So it's ok (so far) to don't worry too much about them being stuck in action.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's no need to worry about letting a tank hit 0% DUR when scouting, it merely imposes a small gold penalty after which you get their looted stuff anyway.

That said, unless you use tanks from your main roster, fresh lv1 tanks that aren't heavy tanks will end up KO'd within the hour if you're unlucky. I'm currently running 2 generic 2* heavy's and they tend to last somewhere between 2 and 4h at lv1.

Also, has anyone gotten something above 2* from constructing new tanks? So far I've gotten mostly 1* with the occasional 2* mixed in, which is a complete and utter waste of resources.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's no need to worry about letting a tank hit 0% DUR when scouting, it merely imposes a small gold penalty after which you get their looted stuff anyway.

That said, unless you use tanks from your main roster, fresh lv1 tanks that aren't heavy tanks will end up KO'd within the hour if you're unlucky. I'm currently running 2 generic 2* heavy's and they tend to last somewhere between 2 and 4h at lv1.

Also, has anyone gotten something above 2* from constructing new tanks? So far I've gotten mostly 1* with the occasional 2* mixed in, which is a complete and utter waste of resources.
I'm still waiting on the 8 hour timer to finish. I'm guessing it's 3* though.

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last tank i made was a three star T-34/76 Yana. I found a bug with the scouting i got a 5 star emblem from my last trip but it hasn't shown up in my bag. I sent a ticket but it's going to be a few hours before a reply i think cause it's early morning over there.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 24h one. No idea how many stars, it will take some more time to finish this one.

@up, try reloading the game. I have found couple of emblems and they showed up after i reloaded the game. Now I found core and I hope I'll get it too, since it's not showing yet in the journal.

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

Also got a 24H, which is 4*.

People from the mobile game claimed they did around 5K tries to get 3x 5*.

So the 5* rate is not that great, but the whole building is definitely worth it. Do it once you have unlocked several scouting slot, it is by far the best thing to do.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of oil. I need that 3rd scout slot. Definitely. Btw, Sarah is awesome. She is much more durable than any of my H tanks. Can't even compare. And with few emblems she is just pulverizing everything on her way :D

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After an entire day of play, I crashed for the first time with Opera's VPN. Well, I guess that's that, I'm nnot touching this until the end of the beta, because I don't want to screw up my account. At that point though I might now come back. Everybody who plays the beta will have a pretty much permanent advantage over me at that point.:(

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glitched something new today : inventory (badges) is gone. They still have them (icons on their portrait), they still have bonus stats but managing them/upgrading/seeing the 1s not equipped is gone .....

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok. It seems that units get exp from scouting only when they die there. I think it's a bit weird, but oh well. And other thing, probably chances for 3* tanks from factory aren't so bad. Had two in the row out of 6 or 7 I've been doing.

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glitched something new today : inventory (badges) is gone. They still have them (icons on their portrait), they still have bonus stats but managing them/upgrading/seeing the 1s not equipped is gone .....
Try refreshing the window if you haven't already. I was given this to do on a support ticket when an emblem didn't appear for me different problem but the fix might work.

kleem

Reputation score

Just got a 4 star M18 Hellcat from Construct so yeah 24 hours is on mark.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the game's Twitter

NUTAKU BETA USERS: Please avoid using a VPN to play, as it could cause data collision and server errors. Wait until full launch please!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a 24her cooking up, hope she'll be a good 4*

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the game's Twitter

NUTAKU BETA USERS: Please avoid using a VPN to play, as it could cause data collision and server errors. Wait until full launch please!
Can confirm, some people I know got thousands of those ruby looking things using VPN crashes. So you can basically dupe shit using one.

Also, if you crash while changing your party there's a chance it dupes your unit and puts both in your party like so.

So unless they figure out a way to ban all VPNs or stop VPNs from breaking the game it's a major exploit.