What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Well it is beta version so it can be expected.

Edit: Yeah, you can NOT choose that first girl. Now the question is British or Soviet.
Wait you can chose? How? I had the British girl on the second mission, then after an inevitable crash now I have the Soviet one. Did I skip something?

Also, this game has something I absolutely loathe: forcing me to pull premium gachas. I didn't want to do it, I wanted to unlock an extra slot at my production facility instead (I even waited an entire hour to avoid spending 3 gems on the cooldown reduction), but no, I had to pull it.

Oh and instead of the 800 premium currency, I got 100 oil... I hope that that's just a bug or I'll get it at the worldwide release or something, otherwise I'm out. I don't take it kindly when I'm being lied to.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait you can chose? How? I had the British girl on the second mission, then after an inevitable crash now I have the Soviet one. Did I skip something?

Also, this game has something I absolutely loathe: forcing me to pull premium gachas. I didn't want to do it, I wanted to unlock an extra slot at my production facility instead (I even waited an entire hour to avoid spending 3 gems on the cooldown reduction), but no, I had to pull it.

Oh and instead of the 800 premium currency, I got 100 oil... I hope that that's just a bug or I'll get it at the worldwide release or something, otherwise I'm out. I don't take it kindly when I'm being lied to.
Yeah, I got currency, but as far as i remember there was more resources then just that. And seems like you missed that. After the battle against that big... something there was plot going on informing about scattering of the army and you had to choose who will command the front, attacking platoon. After that attack, you enter the city and got base and so on.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I got currency, but as far as i remember there was more resources then just that. And seems like you missed that. After the battle against that big... something there was plot going on informing about scattering of the army and you had to choose who will command the front, attacking platoon. After that attack, you enter the city and got base and so on.
I got the city part, but not the choice one because of the crash. Well, guess that's that then.

After a reload (another crash) I now have 730 power gems. Which is weird, I had 30 and I supposed to get 800 for prereg. Maybe they counted the 100 everyone started with? I dunno.

Anyhow, this game looks like a keeper, I just hope they'll make it more stable, because damn, reloading is annoying, but actually skipping part of story and some choices is really, REALLY infuriating. I mean, I probably would've chosen the soviet chick anyway, because those stuck-up ojousama characters annoy the everloving fuck out of me, but still.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the city part, but not the choice one because of the crash. Well, guess that's that then.
At least for me it wouldn't be so bad, british chick is much better than that other blondie.

Well it is beta so unfortunately we have to deal with crashes and bugs, or at least be ready for them. And I got your point. I chosed soviet chick and am glad, she is definitely the best. Especially after that bathhouse scene.

Edit: Interesting how many ppl would choose based on units and not girl one preferred :p

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I'm officially fucking done with this shit. I got 750 power gems, so I clicked on the 11 pull. The game didn't let me spend my resources, saying that I already have all 5 star units and that I should wait until further ones are added. That was surprisingly nice.

Then a crash happened. Now my gems are gone and I got a bunch of useless dupes (so the game basically did the pull that I ended up not doing, wasting all of my resources) and on top of that my prereg premium tank is gone. I have no idea how or why, but fuck this. I'm not willing to waste my time on this on piece of shit spaghetti code. Not with this account anyway. Maybe I do a secondary Nutaku account a start over that way, this one is FUBAR with all my premium resources and prereg tank gone.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I'm officially fucking done with this shit. I got 750 power gems, so I clicked on the 11 pull. The game didn't let me spend my resources, saying that I already have all 5 star units and that I should wait until further ones are added. That was surprisingly nice.

Then a crash happened. Now my gems are gone and I got a bunch of useless dupes (so the game basically did the pull that I ended up not doing, wasting all of my resources) and on top of that my prereg premium tank is gone. I have no idea how or why, but fuck this. I'm not willing to waste my time on this on piece of shit spaghetti code.
Wow, that's really messed up situation you've got :/ Maybe try to report that? Maybe you'll get back what you've lost and wait a bit with some more actions in-game where you could lose something until it'll be proven to work better?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, that's really messed up situation you've got :/ Maybe try to report that? Maybe you'll get back what you've lost and wait a bit with some more actions in-game where you could lose something until it'll be proven to work better?
I did send them a letter, but frankly, I don't have any delusions about getting a timely answer. last time I sent a support message to a dev on Nutaku, it took them about a month to reply. I basically asked them to just completely reset my game so that I can play it properly once it's stable enough.

Seriously though, this is a first.I had games crashing and shit on Nutaku before, permanently losing premium stuff? That's a new one.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No German waifu ? Sadpanda

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'll be damned. They have already answered and reseted my account. I'm not going to log in right now (I might wait until the worldwide release, or at least a few days), but damn, it's nice when the cynical pessimist in me ends up being wrong every once in a while.

I'll try with Opera VPN tomorrow. If that crashes even once, I'll wait. I really don't want this shit to happen again.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Weird, been playing for ~1 hour, no crash/bug/weird junk happening yet. Got Super Pershing and 800 core pre-reg rewards, nothing vanished randomly .....

Maus and E-100 in game, my life is complete :cool:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'll be damned. They have already answered and reseted my account. I'm not going to log in right now (I might wait until the worldwide release, or at least a few days), but damn, it's nice when the cynical pessimist in me ends up being wrong every once in a while.

I'll try with Opera VPN tomorrow. If that crashes even once, I'll wait. I really don't want this shit to happen again.
I also didn't have any crashes or bugs yet. Maybe that's because of VPN?

Edit: Btw I would suggest to get to 5k gold and get second scouting slot faster. Discarding (I don't like how it is called recycle) one tank gives around 300 gold.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

no bugs yet but jesus fucking christ it's so badly optimized... or at least if works so badly on firefox.

"not enough webgl memory" shit or just constant freezing of browser when I have anything else than game launched in browser. Even youtube make whole Firefox go nuts

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing that you people don't seem to have the same severe issues:

1) What browser and 2) which VPN service are you using? Assuming that you are living outside of Canada and co.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1) What browser and 2) which VPN service are you using? Assuming that you are living outside of Canada and co.
I'm using opera's VPN and having no trouble.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1) firefox but I see that if I use chrome then I can at least watch youtube/twitch on firefox without (that much) problems. So either you can't play this game + do other stuff on same browser or this game is badly optimized for firefox

2) I'm from Poland so I don't have to use VPN. Poland luckily is one of those countries that have early access to new games

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2) I'm from Poland so I don't have to use VPN. Poland luckily is one of those countries that have early access to new games
What a coincidence :p

I'm using chrome, unfortunately. Only X-overd worked on firefox for me, other Nutaku games won't work properly on firefox for me and I had to use chrome :/ And no vpn.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Firefox and Canada power, luckily no problems. Though having it play alone with nothing else seems to help a bit.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a bit to the south from there in Hungary. I wish we'd be in the early access regions as well. Oh, well.

Opera VPN works perfectly so far. With Crystal Maidens it was the exact opposite, so idk.

Anyhow, only now that I had a normal run have I realised how absolutelly fubar my previous run was. Like, do you remember the huge army full of 4 and 5 star units in the first 2 maps? Yeah, I didn't lose that. Instead I kept losing and gaining tanks seemingly at random. By the time I reached the first city, I had a full roster of 4-5 star anks, with only a very few 3 star ones. Then half my team got rotated out for 2 star units after the next crash. It was just beyond ridicoulus.

If I had stopped using Chrome and went over to Opera at the first city, now I would have full on premium roster absolutelly free. Honestly though, I don't mind. I don't like cheating in games I actually intend to play. And unlike Narborion, where I shamelessly abused the shit out of a stupid glitch, I actually consider this game a keeper.

Also, @xaxs you can actually chose any of the three officers at the start. Just saying. It has no real ingame effect, you can get all tanks with all three and they can learn the exact skillset. I still went with the Soviet girl, her no-nonsense, straigth to the point pragmatic nature was just refreshing.

And if anyone cares, here's a beginner's guide for the mobile version:

While this is several months old, it should be still applicable and the liked spreadsheet can be useful as well.

Haunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't even play this game, on any browser. I receive this error:

"An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
Script error"

It loads to the animated opening but doesn't play it, just the main menu music and an empty video player I can do nothing with.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, @xaxs you can actually chose any of the three officers at the start. Just saying. It has no real ingame effect, you can get all tanks with all three and they can learn the exact skillset. I still went with the Soviet girl, her no-nonsense, straigth to the point pragmatic nature was just refreshing.
I thought I wrote that you can choose one you want. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I had the same feeling with that Soviet girl. That and because she looks the best was the reasons I chosed her.

Btw anyone knows how it is with constructing units in factory? Is it random from some kind of pool of units or what?