What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

So, using pass from stage 6 boss, pulled Urie.
Not really what I was aiming for, but anyway.

Is it good, bad, or about average as a 9 cost?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why!!!, why, I dont understand why I want spend a $10 gatcha T_T

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, just got Cost Shackles from that first limited ticket. I win.

*edit* I just checked out the list. Cost Shackles, Flame Rekindled, Wasted Effort. It's a pretty good pool to spend money on.

*edit 2* I rolled once... I'm happy.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's basically a more expensive Alice, without having great stats to back it up. High defense means nothing if you need to summon her in attack to use her skill, and the fact that her skill costs 3 mana as opposed to Alice's 2 (AKA, she costs 12 if you want to summon her with her skill, instead of Alice's 8) makes her pretty garbage, IMO.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

So I was playing Friday Night Magic last night. I decided screw it, I am gonna pay $125 for a box of the new set, in Russian no less because of some Communist joke its too early in the day to think up.

I got a winner of a box. Unlike this game where you have to murder $100 dollars to get the whale cards, I will be able to sell the expedition land and 2 planeswalkers that were in the box, and have all the other things left over. Oh, did I mention that because of those 3 cards, I will make my money back on the box.

About the only sad part was the expedition land was in english and it was the least expensive one of the whole expedition cycle. Still for someone who plays black/red in most formats.. I cannot complain about getting a Blood Marsh with fancy new art.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She isn't bad per say, she can be a decent mine for 9 mana (able to trade 1:1 for a Sakura without her skill), and later on she is basically a way to get another expendable card on the board to drive into walls, and get one trap out of the way. Not bad to break a stalemate. Wouldve been nice if she were above 2k atk to trigger ex-invitations. But meh, she is decent utility.
But tbh, similar rules to Orco apply, you can get something nicer for 9 mana and SR.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I was playing Friday Night Magic last night. I decided screw it, I am gonna pay $125 for a box of the new set, in Russian no less because of some Communist joke its too early in the day to think up.

I got a winner of a box. Unlike this game where you have to murder $100 dollars to get the whale cards, I will be able to sell the expedition land and 2 planeswalkers that were in the box, and have all the other things left over. Oh, did I mention that because of those 3 cards, I will make my money back on the box.

About the only sad part was the expedition land was in english and it was the least expensive one of the whole expedition cycle. Still for someone who plays black/red in most formats.. I cannot complain about getting a Blood Marsh with fancy new art.
Yep, new BoZ is very nice block, in the prerealese was $60 by 2 prerelease pack then 2 mythic (ulamog a sorcery) but this game is very very frusting
+1 nice design characters
+1 simple mechanic
-1 you game is trash because a horrible starting hand, we need muligan with new rules of MTG XD
-2 a few events CG, but I never see events
-2 in tournament everyone play full lvl cards, a partial p2w
-4 tournaments are boring becuse higth lvls farm low levels, this need a better paring system, maybe junior, senior and master category
-2 Only first gatcha by $10 is the correct price to 11 card (6R, 3HR, 1SR usually) really this need a booster definition like MTG, I need know allways I will find a SR and maybe a foil XD *shinies*

hmmmm ... I will wait next week by the gatcha maybe XD

Edit: this ranking look terrible, everyone are boring by 3 week tournament or are boring by be farmed, I have only 23pt and my RP drop 200 points but I am on 160~
with 100~300 with 30pt I think we need a better rewards, now is impossible 200pt, only top 5 are over 200pt

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I quit mtg in 2004. I had a overpowered Artifact deck (like every shmuck and his cat with 2 functional brain cells) from the Urza block and modernized it with Mirrodin cards. It was the only deck I ever made that could take on my black destroyer/disruptor deck and that utterly trashed my favorite fun sliver deck. Isochron scepter (yay for 2 Counterspelss EVERY turn) and the new design/direction that seemed a little too YGO for me killed it for me.
Though nothing EVER came close to the level of bullshit I saw a friend of mine play: Lifeline + Traumatize. That one honestly left me gaping like a fish.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just beat 3 1600+ RP people in a row with my 1140 rating deck xD I feel this is pretty brag-worthy considering everyone and their mother I get matched against has fully upgraded cards vs my half upgraded deck.

I only started 3 days ago, can you guys tell me which cards I should focus on leveling? I chose the fire starter deck. I have a couple good cards I got from gacha, I fully upgraded Love Guardian Ace and now I'm focusing on Strategist Ryumei.

The few other good cards I have are 2x Angel Healer Vita, 3x Dark Elf Lily, 2x Mercenary Kira and Demon Swordsman Gloria. Are any of these worth putting time to upgrade into? They cost a ton to upgrade.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just beat 3 1600+ RP people in a row with my 1140 rating deck xD I feel this is pretty brag-worthy considering everyone and their mother I get matched against has fully upgraded cards vs my half upgraded deck.

I only started 3 days ago, can you guys tell me which cards I should focus on leveling? I chose the fire starter deck. I have a couple good cards I got from gacha, I fully upgraded Love Guardian Ace and now I'm focusing on Strategist Ryumei.

The few other good cards I have are 2x Angel Healer Vita, 3x Dark Elf Lily, 2x Mercenary Kira and Demon Swordsman Gloria. Are any of these worth putting time to upgrade into? They cost a ton to upgrade.
(starting players still get Ryumei?)

Vita should be your top priority.

Gloria also has great stats for her cost, but since she's an SR, she takes lots of resources. You could max her up to 50 and stop there until you've upgraded any cheaper dark cards or stockpiled a bunch of dark upgrade materials.

Lily is meh, last I checked. If the balance patch hits soon, her binders skill will do -300 instead of -200, but you'll have to decide if that's worth enough to level her. On the flip side, you could use her skill to drop Flora's attack...

Kira is a good defensive wall, but isn't necessary. And again, you should be giving your water fodder to Vita.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(starting players still get Ryumei?)
Kira is a good defensive wall, but isn't necessary. And again, you should be giving your water fodder to Vita.
I got one fully upgraded to phase 2 so 1660atk is really great, I love her ability and I don't remember how I got Ryumei tbh.

That last bit "water fodder".. does same element give a bigger boost? I appreciate any small tips like that, I know nothing.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got one fully upgraded to phase 2 so 1660atk is really great, I love her ability and I don't remember how I got Ryumei tbh.

That last bit "water fodder".. does same element give a bigger boost? I appreciate any small tips like that, I know nothing.
Yep, 25% boost to same element. So an N-rarity card gives 200 exp without the same element, and 250 exp with the same element. EXP cards give a static 1000/2500/5000/etc. exp per card, regardless of element. Spells/traps don't have elements either, of course.

You'll also want to combine 10 cards at a time as much as possible, because there's a chance that you'll get a 50% bonus from the exp gained (the level up chime will sound louder when it happens). So 10 N-rarity, same element cards could potentially give 3750 exp instead of 2500 exp.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Eab. Another thing, should I be skipping the upgrading material stages and focusing on the event special? I'm on stage 10 of it already, so I'm not really sure how far it goes.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quest 10 is the last stage for now. 11-20 will be out next week.

Your best bet would be to farm the lower stamina stages for whatever element fodder you need. Limited dungeons can wait for whenever an event is not ongoing.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Go for the first stage of the event to farm. It gives you element fodder + a fairly high chance to get R exp. That is pretty damn cool.
As for your cards: Ryumei is a pretty decent card, but Vita should def. be your priority. Esp. if you tend to get swarmed early on. She either forces your enemy to spend a decree/sap to get rid of her, or she buys you enough time to get your fatties out.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go for the first stage of the event to farm. It gives you element fodder + a fairly high chance to get R exp. That is pretty damn cool.
As for your cards: Ryumei is a pretty decent card, but Vita should def. be your priority. Esp. if you tend to get swarmed early on. She either forces your enemy to spend a decree/sap to get rid of her, or she buys you enough time to get your fatties out.
Yeah I want to upgrade her more but I'm stuck. I'm actually stuck on Vita, Mary and Sylvie on the 2nd evolution stage because I'm not sure where to get "Witch's Love Brew". I wouldn't doubt if Nina will need that as well when I eventually get past her 1st stage.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love Brews are a rare drop on the first limited dungeon for every element (so not the weekends).

If you log in enough times during the event, the Brew is also a reward on like the 11th or 12th day. Philosopher's Stone is the next reward after that, which you'll want to save for upgrading SRs/SSRs.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks again and ugh, figures it would be stage one. I surprisingly already have 4-5 philosopher's stones.

On the medals exchange for tournaments which ones should I be going for? I kind of want to get the Ex-book of awakening or should I go for one of the girls instead?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Invitation to Hell EX is what most people go for, and what you should go for too.

I'd also recommend getting Anastasia at some point, since she's yet to be in the premium gacha (so no chance of getting her from tickets), and since she's getting a massive buff soon (10-cost to summon instead of 11, 3-cost to use skill instead of 4, skill increases her attack by 200 per monster on your field instead of 100).

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got it. Can you link me to where I can see these buffs?

Also can you recommend a good counter for high hero sakura, this card destroys me so much. I don't have anything good early on to deal with it and by the time I do they usually have her buffed or another way to take my card out.