What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

So uh, he has second Victorie and Krista and all that ... stuff ... in his graveyard AND what ever the fuck is still left in his deck? That is, by my estimate, about half a grand in Gatcha tickets at least...
Also: I want Flora, FFS. Love my 8 mana Angel, but Flora is like the supersize version of her.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Agreed. If I want to be top league competitive I have quite a few changes to make to my deck, Event would be super helpful.

sporc

Reputation score

Hi there!

I just took the liberty of compiling things the devs said in chat

- We'll probably extend tournaments by a few days since we're aware they're still not on point with stability.
- This maintenance will bring minor changes, a lengthier maintenance will come later this week. THAT is what you should keep an eye out for.
- we know you guys are burned out tournament-wise so this time around the CP reward thresholds are lower. Most people will be able to get those rewards with relative ease and we have some interesting updates coming your way this week
- rest assured this isn't the last time we've heard of EX cards in CP rewards. We'll actually do something even more interesting next time around
- but for the next 2 tournaments we'll let you guys recover a bit
- we may have a new event this week

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi there!

I just took the liberty of compiling things the devs said in chat

- We'll probably extend tournaments by a few days since we're aware they're still not on point with stability.
- This maintenance will bring minor changes, a lengthier maintenance will come later this week. THAT is what you should keep an eye out for.
- we know you guys are burned out tournament-wise so this time around the CP reward thresholds are lower. Most people will be able to get those rewards with relative ease and we have some interesting updates coming your way this week
- rest assured this isn't the last time we've heard of EX cards in CP rewards. We'll actually do something even more interesting next time around
- but for the next 2 tournaments we'll let you guys recover a bit
- we may have a new event this week
Extend it by a few days? So this one won't last for a week? I hope that's the case. I like this game and I'm a bit competitive so I can't help but try to get into the top 10 but I really want to take it easy for a bit. Maybe this time around I'll really stick to just enough CP to get all the rewards.

And the last time some Nutaku guy said there'll be big changes (in Aigis) they didn't do much so I'm a big skeptic when they say they're coming up with something interesting. Also hoping for that event to push through, I even welcome the usual discussion about being unable to complete all stages with just natural stamina recovery. Just give us a break and/or an event.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat a 1500 rated guy this morning with my measly 1230 or so rating. Felt good. Definitely feeling burned out on tournaments, the last one I dropped sub top 500 and didn't even care.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, that was a seriously odd match. I had nothing to do for the first 3 or so rounds, then drew pretty much everything my deck has below 5 mana cost :rolleyes:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New event with a neko and a loli sucubi, this game like eat my $10 gatcha

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New event with a neko and a loli sucubi, this game like eat my $10 gatcha
Yay, a neko character! Hope the stam usage isn't going to be a killer.
Darn, looks like that succubus is a gacha card. Guess there'll be an event gacha again? Time to hope my luck from the other games rubs off onto this one. Never does, but maybe by saying this it will... Then again... Do I want to lose luck in the other games? Choices, choices...

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like this event, each boss is 1 SSR xp card, x20 is 12000 gold in price
and, I need the cards to lvlup many card

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww crap I just accidentally used my goddess iris as fodder :( misspelled

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone had any luck rolling the succubus from Gacha? I'm tempted to give some rolls a try, she looks very nice.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Succubus look kinda meh to me. Sure, she is awesome if your enemy starts to annoy you with turtle tactics, but for 11 mana and ssr rarity (don't forget the stupidly high upgrade/leveling costs) her stats are weird for her role. Don't get me wrong, balanced stats are nice and all, few things are more annoying than catching a Decree and seeing your 11 mana attack monster get curbstomped by a pumpkin girl. But that Imp is made for attacking. She has less offensive power than Flora or anastasia/candela (with abilities) for that matter (or Espasse, a 10 mana HR card), and barely outperforms for example Momiji. Also, If you are at a stage where you can attack with impunity and your enemy can't even get her off the field, you likely don't need her specific ability all that much anymore. And against walling tactics, Fatima is the superior choice ability wise, since you NEVER have to be worried about running into a brick wall with her ability to back her up.) All in all, while (very) nice, she does not quite seem to measure up to other SSR/11cost cards in usefulness.

Edit: So I used my free limited Ticket today. Even got an SR out of it. Ten I had a second look, and read what it actually does: It allows me to discard a red card and draw two cards! For a measly seven mana! Whew, finally got something for that slot in my mana curve.

Edit2: I think this officially worse than Ember shot in MTG ever was. Hot damn. I didn't think that was actually possible. I mean you pay far too much mana and have an adverse side effect for a cantrip.
Hit em, D

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I thought that was a mistranslated Flame Rekindled (That card that brings back Miyabi with haste) when I saw it. I don't know how they thought card was okay when they made it when Fountain of Truth exists.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Succubus look kinda meh to me. Sure, she is awesome if your enemy starts to annoy you with turtle tactics, but for 11 mana and ssr rarity (don't forget the stupidly high upgrade/leveling costs) her stats are weird for her role. Don't get me wrong, balanced stats are nice and all, few things are more annoying than catching a Decree and seeing your 11 mana attack monster get curbstomped by a pumpkin girl. But that Imp is made for attacking. She has less offensive power than Flora or anastasia/candela (with abilities) for that matter (or Espasse, a 10 mana HR card), and barely outperforms for example Momiji. Also, If you are at a stage where you can attack with impunity and your enemy can't even get her off the field, you likely don't need her specific ability all that much anymore. And against walling tactics, Fatima is the superior choice ability wise, since you NEVER have to be worried about running into a brick wall with her ability to back her up.) All in all, while (very) nice, she does not quite seem to measure up to other SSR/11cost cards in usefulness.
It's unlikely, but if you do run into a late-game brick wall, you could weaken the wall with a lower-cost card, then ram Orco into it for maybe ~2000 LP damage still. Of course, the defender will probably be guarded with traps by that point, but it's something.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm not calling her totally useless. But I can't see her living up to her full potential all that often. I feel the 11 mana slot she takes up in a deck can be put to better use. For example by one of my new favorites, Raquillet. She can instakill Anteret, Sakura, Kupei, Silvie and lots of other highpowered annoyances simply by being summoned. Gonna replace either Anastasia or my second Ante with her once ive got her boosted up to a decent level.
Many of the 11+ mana SSR's are weird. I personally like my Victorie, but that her offense gain only triggers when she is attacked means she is still a measly 2.5ker when attacking (and you can't even use her as a facedown mine...) When she is defending she can make things pretty hairy for the opponent what with her jumping up to 3k, but she is still leagues worse than Flora, the hands down most powerful ssr out there. (what they were thinking when they made that one I'll never know. 2.7k attack on a 10 mana card is crazy enough, 2.2k def and her ability on top is plain unfair.)
Love my new Cara though, seeing someone slam a maxlvl Anteret into her facedown is hilarious.
Edit: The scenario above is what I meant. I have a facedown Cara or something equally bulky, You piledrive orco in there. Fatima would, by that point, likely turn Cara from bulwark to wet paperbag with her ability.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It feels like only the limited SSRs are the ones actually deserving of their rarity, as my own Flora and Hinoki can attest to.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Meh, Cara is pretty decent. The drawpower is much nicer than I thought at first. And a 3k Def 2.5k offensive card is nothing to sneeze at. Esp. since I can have (and have had) her out in turn 4. Other guy gave up before I could savour that though :(