What's new

VN/TEXT [Nuku Valente]Flexible Survivor (Text game, sequel to Flexible Infection)

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Flexible Survivor (Text game, sequel to Flexible Infection)

I have recently starting playing this game again and was enjoying the changes I've seen since last year. However, on my most recent playthrough I made it about halfway through (11 days remaining) and ran into the following error during combat:

Run-time problem P7: Too many rulebooks in simultaneous use.

This error prevents me from continuing the combat. Even is I quit and restore a save file, I still get the same error in the next combat. Does anyone know if there is a way to resolve this, or if it will be fixed in the future?

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is an engine failure. It seems to pop up when you undo a lot or restore from saves a lot. I have no idea how to fix it.

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The journal helped alot.

A monster location list would be cool.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you go to the lab where doctor matt is and type "look terminal" it will give you a list of all the creatures in the game and their locations.

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i get to the hyena hideout?

How do i get to the store?

Why are there no monsters in the zoo? And if there is, how do i fight them and are they strong?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do i get to the hyena hideout?

How do i get to the store?

Why are there no monsters in the zoo? And if there is, how do i fight them and are they strong?
im not sure about the first two but there are certain area's of the zoo where you can encounter some animals. just have to go search.

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still looking for the hyena hideout -.-

Somebody should post a walkthrough of this game.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Still looking for the hyena hideout -.-

Somebody should post a walkthrough of this game.
its dice rolls, walkthrough's won't do much when finding objects are left to chance. .

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Found the hideout =]

How do i stop the clock >_> Super annoying, every time i try to play seriously i eventuarlly run out of time =/

Last edited:

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Type play on.

OP
Sponge

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh, I looked through the thread, but I need to know. I can't figure out the damn password for the computer. I went through the power plant and did all that crap, just to come to a brick wall.

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazing game.

Few more questions:

I just read the guide and found a couple of NPCs/monsters that i can't find even while using the guide.

Red Light District
[H]Tigress Hooker HP:55/DMG:7/DEX:20 XP:10 Loot: Motel Key

Zoo
[H]Tigertaur HP:80/DMG:12/DEX:20 XP:18 Loot:None

HOW DO I GET TO THE STORE ? XD Still no answers =/
Store
[F] Ewe HP:30/DMG:7/DEX:12 XP:? Loot:Food
[M] Ram HP:50/DMG:8/DEX:16 XP:? Loot:Tainted Wool

Museum
[M] Sabretooth HP:60/DMG:11/DEX:20 XP:16 Loot: Chipped Fang

Same question, how do i get to the tiger den/open the locked door in the zoo?
Tiger Den
[M] Tiger HP:80/DMG:10/DEX:22 XP:? Loot: None

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Tigertaur: Random monster, just goto the huntable area at the zoo and "hunt tigertaur".

Tigress Hooker: Haven't yet encountered, but I can't imagine that "hunt hooker" or "hunt tigress" at the red light district would BOTH fail.

Store: I encountered the store through normal exploration: Remember that a high perception lets you find places faster.

Sabretooth: That's a high level mob, but I can confirm that hunting it works even at low levels. Like always, you must hunt in an area that you would normally encounter it.

Tiger den: Don't remember offhand, but I do know that the bars are broken and you can just walk in. Randomly you'll get a non-fighting encounter with a tiger. I think the fight with the tiger is a normal random with all the others, but I'm not certain about that.

Hope that helps! Hunt is your friend when looking for encounters!

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tigertaur: Random monster, just goto the huntable area at the zoo and "hunt tigertaur".

Tigress Hooker: Haven't yet encountered, but I can't imagine that "hunt hooker" or "hunt tigress" at the red light district would BOTH fail.

Store: I encountered the store through normal exploration: Remember that a high perception lets you find places faster.

Sabretooth: That's a high level mob, but I can confirm that hunting it works even at low levels. Like always, you must hunt in an area that you would normally encounter it.

Tiger den: Don't remember offhand, but I do know that the bars are broken and you can just walk in. Randomly you'll get a non-fighting encounter with a tiger. I think the fight with the tiger is a normal random with all the others, but I'm not certain about that.

Hope that helps! Hunt is your friend when looking for encounters!
Tnx alot!

Still can't find the store tho =/

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What bars are you refering to in the instance of the Tiger den, you mean the broken bars in the zoo that go to the Cheetah's area?

Reputation score

What bars are you refering to in the instance of the Tiger den, you mean the broken bars in the zoo that go to the Cheetah's area?
The way your supposed to get it is through finding the event TigervsTaur.
Just hunt tigervstaur at the zoo, and my guess is you would find it after a time. As long as it doesnt say 'You dont think you can find what your looking for here...' your on the right track, and youll just have to keep looking till you find it. Also, if your having issues with hunting in the zoo, your probably hunting at the gator pit, and thats just sewer encounters (same ones you get at the mall sewer). If i remember right, the only hunt spot in the zoo (for zoo encounters) is at the Main Path.

Tnx alot!

Still can't find the store tho =/
Hunt for 'Store' til you find it. xD I hunted at the library for just that. Youll get several different stores, like the pet store, electronics, ect.. But eventually the new ewe store will come up, and if you can get in, you'll be able to start the quest there.

As for me, Im attempting to find out how to get the Awesome bat, or at least help my chances at getting it xD. It seems so far that the higher your level, the less likely youll get it, since i got it on the first try with relativity new characters.

(As a side note.. ive decided to stop lurking. w00t first post ^w^)

Last edited:

MU Mist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new problem =/

"Hunt Lamb" ALWAYS gives me the same message whenever i try to look for the sheep.

"
You manage to find your way to Littlelostlamb

Traveling through the dark sewers, and maintainence passageways underneath the mall, you find an opening leading out into what appears to be the cities subway tunnels. looking through the passageway, you poke around on the other side of the opening for a minute. You find yourself worried by the signs that there are alarge number of creatures still using the subway actively, and given how easy it would be to get lost in the maze of the subway tunnel you decide to return to the somwhat more fimiliar area underneath the mal."

Is supposed to be impossible to find her =/?

nuku_v

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey all, been a long time.

Have a peek, we've revamped the UI and added loads of content since the last time I chimed in here.