What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nuko Majin ] [ ぬこ魔神 ] The Golden Sorcery Doll - RPG Edition / RPG版 金色の魔道人形・真章 (RE136490) (RJ136490)

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG版 金色の魔道人形・真章 (RJ136490)

Im not even that far and im stuck, I have a 5000g quest, I finished the tutoring of the kid and I have done both playground scenes

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save that I'm stuck at if anyone wants :)
Plus CG
Edit: Beat the dragon but keep on looping

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone cleared the ruins? After you return there after a while(I assume after first encounter with the dragon), you can open the door and get inside, there's also 2 iron golems there. And then you get inside the MC's head or something, there's data terminals that give 3 keys, and a door, which, I assume, needs those keys. Problem is, its either glitched, or I am missing something else, so the door won't open, and I am stuck inside her.

And yes, Oliver's maid events are incredibly buggy, I am not sure if there's anything with him after you pity-fuck him, but at least its possible to get that far in current version. Make sure to sleep after every event, cause you can only work once a day without bugging.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's definitely bugged. Just downloaded the latest version and the ruins part is fixed. I'll upload it shortly.
Also, you may want to try it WITHOUT the translation patch, because even with the new version I can enter the stairs without the patch, but having it blocks you from entering for some reason.

Here it is, ver 1.01

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's a save that I'm stuck at if anyone wants :)
Plus CG
Edit: Beat the dragon but keep on looping
By looping did you mean you keep fighting the dragon over and over again, or looping at another place? Because in order to kill the dragon, you need to head to the library and get past the guard with Magic Eye, setting off a series of events of going back to the ruins by talking to the guy on 2nd floor of inn.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By looping did you mean you keep fighting the dragon over and over again, or looping at another place? Because in order to kill the dragon, you need to head to the library and get past the guard with Magic Eye, setting off a series of events of going back to the ruins by talking to the guy on 2nd floor of inn.
Done that actually, there was a glitch, character did the ultimate transformation kill the dragon, and the quest is still not over yet, talk to the guy again and you still have to kill the dragon again. But that was the old version I played.

I finished the game, on the new version I think..
Attacked one goddess that has 99999HP.
Missing 3 CGs though
2 CGs on the far left hand corner in the middle, above the yuri scene and one that is the very far end of the right

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the error is not resolved with the manison.

my safe

if anyone has idea could help me there out please.

Last edited:

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

This version has many genuine error + a serious.
as soon as one left in this mansion purely can and talked to the guy you may no longer enter sons will not come out to.

in German XD^^
So balt man mit dem gesprochen hat, darf man das gebeude nicht mehr betreten, sons kommt man nicht mehr raus.

Falls wer an ne besser version rann kommt, die eingie fehler wie schwartz bild nach lose oder andere bugs, die das spiel unspiel bar machen, behoben wurden wer ich sehr dankbar.
Kleine Korrektur du Schwachkopf. Großschreibung mal außen vor zu deinem Glück hast du es nicht geschafft auch nur einen einzigen Satz ohne schwerwiegenden Fehler zu schreiben.

HÖR AUF DEUTSCH ZU SCHREIBEN. Du lächerlicher Vollidiot hast wahrscheinlich nichtmal einen Hauptschulabschluss. Absolut peinlicher Scheiß den du hier bringst.

This guy managed to butcher his own language into a bloody pulp.
He uses google translate to translate the totally fucked up german senteces his idiotic brain constructs into english.

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, can someone explain to me what I have to do at the beginning of the game. I just turn around the city and have used the few coins I had for the bank. Now what I have to do?

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had thought that if he talked in his native language other people who speak it could understand what he says.
I was wrong.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had thought that if he talked in his native language other people who speak it could understand what he says.
I was wrong.

Ne Rchtschreib schwäche ist kein grund Beleidigend zu werden.
Kinder haben hir nichts im Forum zu suchen.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have problems running this game in Windows 8? It just opens and closes without any error

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Surprisely good game. Emotionless sex usually turn me off, but this one does the trick.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Sangoku25 Sangoku25
Use teleport at your skill menu.
It's funny that I trigger one sex scene but didn't show at the gallery..

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Missing 3 CGs though
2 CGs on the far left hand corner in the middle, above the yuri scene and one that is the very far end of the right
I'm assuming the one on the far right is the one with the king, but didn't get registered. No idea what the 2 CGs on the left are though.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know if its a bug or if i'm dumb (Probably the second) but never got to enter Oliver mansion.
I did both of the quest for him about the land (first creatures occuped the site, then tugs) and the second time wheni got to the mansion she wanted to speak directly with him, guards told me to fuck off... and thats it. Rest of the quest advanced normaly and now i'm stuck with the dragon, cause the guy in the library don't let me pass and can't enter oliver mansion either...

Any tips? :D

Edit: Neeeeeever mind, you can buy skills, and one is like the sharingan and guards let you pass....this opens a new world for me xD

Edit of a edit: There are inside the game cgs that i'm not able to find like the MC having sex over the desk during tutoring or blowjob at bunny bar, or her walking around nude (They are on the game files) i'm after she fucked the king before the godess destroys you (And for some reason i can fight the dragon again) so...anyona has an idea? thx in advance!

Last edited:

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So every time I kill the dragon I end up getting stuck in a loop..is there any way to fix this? I've completed the ruins and the maid quest line already :/

Edit: Nevermind, managed to fix it after killing the dragon a dozen times or so lol

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Sangoku25 Sangoku25
Use teleport at your skill menu.
It's funny that I trigger one sex scene but didn't show at the gallery..
my what I've tried but house is the teleport skill not.
so I've put my save.

who may have idea how to manipulate the memory stood out to come ^^

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I kinda got their previous work (It seems to be more like a trial for this game) a lot of dead links so if anyone wants it i can PM a link (Cause has loli, like 2 scenes) its a lot of the scenes of this game with a diferent artist, more like a tech demo, no story just a menu were you choose clothes and go do scenes.

Going back to the game at hand is there a artist web? because a new version will come soon (i hope) cause this has ...lets just say interesting bugs xD like the infinite dragon fights and missing scenes.