What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nuko Majin ] [ ぬこ魔神 ] The Golden Sorcery Doll - RPG Edition / RPG版 金色の魔道人形・真章 (RE136490) (RJ136490)

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG版 金色の魔道人形・真章 (RJ136490)

Ugh that's right it's wolf. What's the H-code for wolf games?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Release / 販売日 - 2015年03月21日
Company / ブランド名 - ぬこ魔神
Password / パスワード - biohrd

CG / CG版 「by biohrd」

Uploadable

Rapidgator

importance of demo work not save. errors

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Release / 販売日 - 2015年03月21日
Company / ブランド名 - ぬこ魔神
Password / パスワード - biohrd

CG / CG版 「by biohrd」

Uploadable

Rapidgator

Uploaded
Mega link in my first post.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Of all the fucking engines they could have used it just had to be that! :eek:

Attachments

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So...what is it exactly you have to do? I just started the game, i'm in the village, and I don't know what to do... I talked to a dude that says something about 1200G, wich I don't have. I tried talking to everyone :c

edit: Nvm, I somehow managed to not see the big building that is a guild I guess e.e

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a heads up, if all else fails, deposit money into the Guild. I don't know how much, but I gave them a bunch of my money and slept. The game progressed then.

Sadly, I don't know how to get into the yellow house or how to defeat the dragon... maybe I need to farm out upgrades and invest into the right ones.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People keep saying stuff like this but it's not true at all. Ever since SOPA and PIPA you need to know certain sites where things can be found.
It's not just all over google anymore like it used to be.
Sites like Eyny, Nyaa, and anime-sharing are usually where I go. Any site suggestions other than those would be greatly appreciated :D
I was referring to the website that was linked....theres an extremely obvious search box at the top and all you have to do is copy paste the title of the game into the search and bam link.... Its essentially the same technique i use to find stuff on google

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This version has many genuine error + a serious.
as soon as one left in this mansion purely can and talked to the guy you may no longer enter sons will not come out to.

in German XD^^
So balt man mit dem gesprochen hat darf man das gebeude nicht mehr betreten sons kommt man nicht mehr raus.

Falls wer an ne besser version rann kommt die eingie fehler wie schwartz bild nach lose oder andere bugs die das spiel unspiel bar machen behoben wurden wer ich sehr dankbar.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a heads up, if all else fails, deposit money into the Guild. I don't know how much, but I gave them a bunch of my money and slept. The game progressed then.

Sadly, I don't know how to get into the yellow house or how to defeat the dragon... maybe I need to farm out upgrades and invest into the right ones.
it looks like you need to donate in order to repair the school. in the room next to the... um... deans office... is a chart of how much is needed for the repairs.
talk to the middle lady, get quests, get paid, fix school.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it looks like you need to donate in order to repair the school. in the room next to the... um... deans office... is a chart of how much is needed for the repairs.
talk to the middle lady, get quests, get paid, fix school.
I don't get new quests after having beaten the 2nd quest in the castle and the 2nd quest in the playground on the lower right of the town map.
I do still have a quest for 600 g that i don't know what to do with, after talking to anyone.
I also donated 100 000 G after going to the bunny and catlady club and still
don't get new quests. Is that all you can do in the game so far?

Rrezz

Reputation score

I don't get new quests after having beaten the 2nd quest in the castle and the 2nd quest in the playground on the lower right of the town map.
I do still have a quest for 600 g that i don't know what to do with, after talking to anyone.
I also donated 100 000 G after going to the bunny and catlady club and still
don't get new quests. Is that all you can do in the game so far?
the 600g quest is the tutoring quest. its in the house below and to the right of the guild.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any save files?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the 600g quest is the tutoring quest. its in the house below and to the right of the guild.
She doesn't even want to open the door -.-

Attachments

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She doesn't even want to open the door -.-
Get teacher suit first. It's in big cabinet in your room.

I'm stucking after killed goblin boss. I already cleared all available quests but new quest still not show.
and everytime I go to bed, Celis just say she doesn't have enough information.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty much stuck at the part where I have to attack the dragon..
The soldiers keep appearing halfway when I'm attacking the dragon

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i can't even hurt the dragon,and the mansion at the west side of the city is bugged,can't leave after talking to the dude

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't even hurt the dragon,and the mansion at the west side of the city is bugged,can't leave after talking to the dude
I guess this means we have to wait for an update version.
I was able to leave after the dude talking though. Or you can just teleport out

Rrezz

Reputation score

Get teacher suit first. It's in big cabinet in your room.
oh yeah, totally forgot that step. lol

This game is sweet as hell. love me some hot robot chicks. my only real complaint about the game is the two different artists. but, other than that, great game.
anyone got a good AGTH code for it? I'm using /c /x3 /kf /ks2, and its working alright, however, it lags like crazy whenever I open the menus and save, lol.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use the skill that allows you to return home to fix the bug

And as far as I know, you have to talk to the guard at the library and get the item inside the chest then talk to the guy at the inn and you'll go back to the ruins with the locked door and that's where I'm stuck at right now lol.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use the skill that allows you to return home to fix the bug

And as far as I know, you have to talk to the guard at the library and get the item inside the chest then talk to the guy at the inn and you'll go back to the ruins with the locked door and that's where I'm stuck at right now lol.
Thanks! Managed to get in and fight the robots
Edit: now stuck at an area where there's clones of myself

Last edited: