What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 3/20)

We hope we can release it before the end of next month, but nothing is certain. We are currently making a game in the game, so it will take some time to be finished.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just curious, how many scenes require your team to get beat in combat?

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm. There's the generic "lose in combat" scene that some monsters have (like the boss in the swamp area has) but I don't know of any other random combat loss scenes. There are nonstandard game overs (trying to go north through the tentacle wall in the caves after warned not to, for example) but I don't think there are that many actual combat loss scenes.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Two, afaik. Best way to get them is to be defeated outside of town for one of them, and for the other either choose to fight the big tentacle wall or just get defeated by the tentacles in the tentacle caves.

The one outside of town doesn't lead to a game over while the other does.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, thanks for the info ;)

btw, is there a text skip feature?

Last edited:

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suppose you can also count the scene where you get captured by the noxians when you try to attack Sula at the start of the game, since you also get to fight some soldiers.

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have loved ur game so far and hope once u are done with it you maybe stay with LoL and maybe do ionia or demacia. great job though so far

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have loved ur game so far and hope once u are done with it you maybe stay with LoL and maybe do ionia or demacia. great job though so far
As much as I'd love to see Ahri, Karma etc. in their next game, I think they'll want to get some fresh ideas instead of sticking to LoL. I fully support you if you guys choose to stick to LoL tho :D

edit: Screw what I said earlier, I command you to make a game with Ahri! It would be glorious in your art style!

Last edited:

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i love to have jinx in this game though

tshakudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i love to have jinx in this game though
I'd actually just love Jinx, Cait and Vi in a different game based around piltover.

I feel you, Jinx is one of my favorite characters but honestly, she doesn't fit the lore for this game at all and it'd be a fanservice that ultimately weakens the game as a whole.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

about your new game announcement ...

its looking great :D
also, i look forward to seeing the elf and succubi sketches there fully fledged out, theyre really promising :p

and i like the slight change in hair color that the non-braided lynn has.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

about your new game announcement ...

its looking great :D
also, i look forward to seeing the elf and succubi sketches there fully fledged out, theyre really promising :p

and i like the slight change in hair color that the non-braided lynn has.

Haha, yay, glad you like the preview. It was a ton of character creation and a lot more deletion than I would like to confess and we brainstormed a lot with Sierra how to make a game that can be fun even without hentai, so we hope once we show a good chunk of it people will enjoy playing it for all it is ^^

And they shall be fully finished in due time, the elf is also a dark elf, my faves.
It seems people prefer the braid mostly tho.

For those who are interested

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A completely original game, with a hot protagonist, who becomes a dark lady and conquers the kingdom with her monster army? Include lots and lots of sex with various monsters, and I'll sell my kidney and donate all the money to you :D OR I can acquire more kidneys through some less-than-legal methods... Anywhore, I dig the game, can't wait for some demos!

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm assuming there's still no way to donate/pledge without Patreon? The problem I'm having here is that Patreon only accepts credit card for NSFW pledges.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So correct me if I am wrong but this month will be the last update on noxian nights right?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm assuming there's still no way to donate/pledge without Patreon? The problem I'm having here is that Patreon only accepts credit card for NSFW pledges.
i dont know what other forms of payment they accept besides paypal and credit card.
paypals ToS require the bought stuff to be SFW, so patreon cant really accept paypal donations for something NSFW related.

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So correct me if I am wrong but this month will be the last update on noxian nights right?
They hope, the target for the final update was end of month, and some paetron gave them a big pledge for a secene in the minotaur bedroom so they will add this after the the final update.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A completely original game, with a hot protagonist, who becomes a dark lady and conquers the kingdom with her monster army? Include lots and lots of sex with various monsters, and I'll sell my kidney and donate all the money to you :D OR I can acquire more kidneys through some less-than-legal methods... Anywhore, I dig the game, can't wait for some demos!
If you do not mind illegal jobs, just kidnap us Sawashiro Miyuki so we can make her voice our games and I will draw you any scene you want :p

We do provide a pp link to people that contact us on our email, usually for missed pledges.

We hope it will be before this month ends, yea. But while it will conclude the story, we now have another update planned that was commissioned with Minotaur content.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just had a look at the blog. Really like the character designs you have done, as well as the overview for what the game is about.

As for the hair, personally like the braided version more. But both are nice.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Give us a dark skinned goddess like Yoruichi (I really like the way you draw her) in your new game, pretty please?

And personally I liked the first version of Lynn (non-braid) more. Idk, feels more mage-y.