What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 3/20)

fire = kat
shadow = dyuu
wind = riven
ice = irelia

found everything but the black cat outfit
That one isnt in the game, we make them specially for the 50$ guys art packages, I just like how it looked and used it for the promo image.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That one isnt in the game, we make them specially for the 50$ guys art packages, I just like how it looked and used it for the promo image.
Could you consider adding it in a future patch? That art was super sexy...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you consider adding it in a future patch? That art was super sexy...
Although I would like that too, I'm pretty sure it's exclusive to the $50 bracket for a reason.

qoyojka

Reputation score

Is the dungeon the hole in ground when you go into the well? I can't enter it cause Dyuu's keeps telling me it's not safe. I killed all the yellow tentacle npc's roaming the area too.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the dungeon the hole in ground when you go into the well? I can't enter it cause Dyuu's keeps telling me it's not safe. I killed all the yellow tentacle npc's roaming the area too.
There's one more to the north well.

MSlvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshad View Post
gotcha. i did that. my version is the newest one but it still wont let me go into the well above the horse barn D: even at night. and i do have the tentacle friend in team
You have to talk to someone before you can go into the well. Unfortunately I cannot remember who it was, probably someone hanging around the well area during the day/night.
the guy is the cloaked man right by the side of the southern well. As it turns out, it was the same guy selling paper.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Posted about this on the patreon too, but I feel like something's missing at the start. An attempt to avoid staying in dirtbag's shack.

You can leave the shack and ask around for somewhere to stay, but everyone turns you down and you have to go back anyway. I'd like to see Riven try to stick it out. Sleep under a tree in the woods near the forest. Sleep in a cave outside of town. Under an unused stall or behind a stack of crates.

Actually, Is the implication supposed to be that the stall owners live in those stalls? That's what seems to be said after you steal cloak-guy's cloak for your friend, but if that's the case you should probably have them have curtains down or something at night. So it looks like there might be someone inside, instead they just look empty.

Anyway, yeah. Basically, try to find somewhere to wedge yourself for a nap where the guards won't find you. Toss in a couple of events. (near misses with the guard, culminating in Riven getting caught, used and dumped in the bad side of town, for shack-guy to snatch her up.

Eventually Riven decides she has to give up on this whole "sleeping outside" business before she gets grabbed guy a guard who doesn't intend to let her go when he's had his fun.

Alternatively, sleeping in a cave outside leads to an early encounter with a Ghoul. Riven decides not to risk it again.

Bascially, give her a reason to stay with that arse-hole, beyond just "because a super untrustworthy guy said it was her only option."

Note: One of the caves outside has a poison necklace and a Ghoul in it, but the Ghoul doesn't have the same red-flame sprite as normal Ghouls. Or even the blue-flame sprite of normal enemies. It has the shadowy-monster sprite. Might be a bug.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yo, i was wondering, since Noxian Nights is somewhat closing in on an end to the story, what your plans for your plans for the near future might look like.

I understand that you dont have anything full-fledged to share, still i would be happy to hear if you have found some new ideas after your plans for a raven / teen titans game were put to a halt.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it not possible to go into the area with multiple minotaurs in the minotaur cave, where Riven says "it's not safe to be here"?

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yo, i was wondering, since Noxian Nights is somewhat closing in on an end to the story, what your plans for your plans for the near future might look like.

I understand that you dont have anything full-fledged to share, still i would be happy to hear if you have found some new ideas after your plans for a raven / teen titans game were put to a halt.
We actually made a post about it yesterday

And yea we already have a new game plot and plan, plus i already have some of the main cast drawn.

Is it not possible to go into the area with multiple minotaurs in the minotaur cave, where Riven says "it's not safe to be here"?
No, there is no scene there.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And yea we already have a new game plot and plan, plus i already have some of the main cast drawn.
the site's layout is completely fucked up for me, is that a common problem ?

EDIT:
screen:

EDIT 2:
its back to normal.
i dont know, i didnt change anything.

Last edited:

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the site's layout is completely fucked up for me, is that a common problem ?

EDIT:
screen:

EDIT 2:
its back to normal.
i dont know, i didnt change anything.
My bad, I used a mobile link, I changed it to the desktop one now.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just change the link:

to:

to get it non-mobile.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, there is no scene there.
Have you two considered doing a scene for it?

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

maybe it will be part of the katarina ending

it sounds like a few months before the final update release?

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you two considered doing a scene for it?
That is really needed, its one of the situation ill try everytime becaus i hope that now she is lewd enough to try it out with the girls, instead of "its not save" more like "well look at this nice snack here" or even "hey guys, my girls here said they bet that you couldnt worn them out" :D

Reputation score

Could you tell us when we actually could expect the last version to be there? And i do not mean exact date of it ofc but somewhere around. Pretty hyped for the update tho :p

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could you tell us when we actually could expect the last version to be there? And i do not mean exact date of it ofc but somewhere around. Pretty hyped for the update tho :p
We hope we can release it before the end of next month, but nothing is certain. We are currently making a game in the game, so it will take some time to be finished.