What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights

probably it was because riven is the less "slutty" of all the females (rek sai not included).

if it were about, for example, katarina, nidalee, janna, miss fortune or ahri, it wouldn't have the same impact, also she has a greatsword and that is very rpg'ish and also, her backstory is very easy to develop if you compare her to other characters.
I love riven election but i would have picked ashe...it has a husband so netorare dammit! xD

And not only rek sai....anivia is not slutty!

Thinking about it, the reason to pick riven (For me) maybe is cause her story. Its easy to make a rpg from her lore and easy to insert npc too.

Also i want to apologise i was the one that said "the breast are to big" but i have to say that ingame is not that bad (So maybe it was a thing of the screenshots?) in fact they are very close to the original, so sorry to the author but yes i will always defend...moderate breast are the best! and keep the good work man xD now i can't wait for the next releases!

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know this is kinda dumb to ask but why did you pick Riven among all the other female champions in league? I'm just very curious and still love how the Riven got picked for this game.

Sorry if this sounds offensive to anyone for some reason.
Nomo could give a more in-depth answer to this one, but generally speaking our goal was to pick characters that work well together and fit into a single story.

Also i want to apologise i was the one that said "the breast are to big" but i have to say that ingame is not that bad (So maybe it was a thing of the screenshots?) in fact they are very close to the original, so sorry to the author but yes i will always defend...moderate breast are the best! and keep the good work man xD now i can't wait for the next releases!
No need to apologize, thanks for sticking with us! Hope you enjoy the rest. ^-^

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this is kinda dumb to ask but why did you pick Riven among all the other female champions in league? I'm just very curious and still love how the Riven got picked for this game.

Sorry if this sounds offensive to anyone for some reason.
I picked Riven, for one, because she is my favorite character, love her design, abilities, even her VA is awesome.And second, her lore is just so good for an rpg, she is wanderer so we can put her anywhere, also she is looking for a new beginning and that can lead to a new original take for a nice good end me and sierra have thought of already, ofc there will be some bad ends, but you get my point.

I love riven election but i would have picked ashe...it has a husband so netorare dammit! xD

And not only rek sai....anivia is not slutty!

Thinking about it, the reason to pick riven (For me) maybe is cause her story. Its easy to make a rpg from her lore and easy to insert npc too.

Well ashe completely changes the scope of the game and plot, since then we will have to change the whole setting, but only freljord game can be awesome, with the 3 queens fighting, it can be so productive I agree.

Her breasts are actually bigger than what is canon, so you were right, but that was my personal preference in drawing. The other 3 girls will have more canon breasts, so you can look forward to that, tho one of them already has a sizable canon rack.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Arcade Riven looks beautiful!!! Any chance of that appearing in the game?

I'm personally glad of the Riven choice mainly because of her story and lore and also because I used to main her. I think if the cd system works then she would make for an interesting combat mechanic in an rpg.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Arcade Riven looks beautiful!!! Any chance of that appearing in the game?

I'm personally glad of the Riven choice mainly because of her story and lore and also because I used to main her. I think if the cd system works then she would make for an interesting combat mechanic in an rpg.
Yea, its really awesome.Tho not really as sexual for a hentai game, and we will be asking our patrons for the outfits, so that is on them.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

abilities
I like the Riven choice, but for a whole different reason- she's a bitch to fight and an Irelia-level mistake in terms of champion design, so watching her get fucked is gratifying.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I picked Riven, for one, because she is my favorite character, love her design, abilities, even her VA is awesome.And second, her lore is just so good for an rpg, she is wanderer so we can put her anywhere, also she is looking for a new beginning and that can lead to a new original take for a nice good end me and sierra have thought of already, ofc there will be some bad ends, but you get my point.
Thanks for the response and hope the game development goes well

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, what kinds 'sexual categories' will the full game include (tentacles, zombies, humans, monsters etc.)
And more specifically, will bestiality be included?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you don't buy armor against her do you?

/offtopic XD

Nigga what, she's resourceless and limited only by her cooldowns- even Malphite will eventually be worn down and enter the kill range because his Q and E are massively telegraphed and playing Garen into her means that you're... playing Garen.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, what kinds 'sexual categories' will the full game include (tentacles, zombies, humans, monsters etc.)
And more specifically, will bestiality be included?
Generally speaking, we're hoping to have a broad variety of things represented. There are plans for quite a few fetishes, but future scenes may still shift slightly as we decide what's best for the game.

As for bestiality, we're keeping an eye on legal trends. But that aside... the stable is there for a reason. =P

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally got around to trying out the demo. I have to say I'm looking forward to it. I do have to admit combat is quite hard especially in the beginning and the money making is a bit hard. Will there be a corruption mechanic in the game? I saw that there was the wet potion you get at the end of the demo but is there any way to see her lust level and such?

I found you can walk into part of the hobo's house that you're staying out in the town map area. It was like 3 or 4 blocks to the right next to the hole thing. Idk if that is intentional or a bug.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Generally speaking, we're hoping to have a broad variety of things represented. There are plans for quite a few fetishes, but future scenes may still shift slightly as we decide what's best for the game.

As for bestiality, we're keeping an eye on legal trends. But that aside... the stable is there for a reason. =P
I wonder how high her lust will have to be before she accepts that girl's invitation to try and, ahem... 'tame that stallion'.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally got around to trying out the demo. I have to say I'm looking forward to it. I do have to admit combat is quite hard especially in the beginning and the money making is a bit hard. Will there be a corruption mechanic in the game? I saw that there was the wet potion you get at the end of the demo but is there any way to see her lust level and such?

I found you can walk into part of the hobo's house that you're staying out in the town map area. It was like 3 or 4 blocks to the right next to the hole thing. Idk if that is intentional or a bug.
Yes Sierra will be adding a way to see Rivens lust, and the combat will feel better once we add extra zones and content to space it out.

I wonder how high her lust will have to be before she accepts that girl's invitation to try and, ahem... 'tame that stallion'.
Well we never said it will be Riven to take on that task ;d

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tried the demo and it felt like something is missing. I never really cared what happens to Riven, and after finishing the demo I didn't care about learning the rest of the story.

Having to suck that asshole's dick got annoying FAST. Yes, I know the scene changes slightly the more you repeat it. That made it only slightly less annoying. If that is going to be the only way to rest, then PLEASE, at least add the option to skip the scene.

Also, a proper explanation why Riven can't sleep anywhere else (like the one Cnal gives her in the pub, but at the start of the game instead of days later), or why she doesn't just kill the asshole and use his place as her own (he seems to never leave his place, so no one will notice his demise for days, if not weeks).

P.S.: The large crystal in the enchantment store should be impassable.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried the demo and it felt like something is missing. I never really cared what happens to Riven, and after finishing the demo I didn't care about learning the rest of the story.

Having to suck that asshole's dick got annoying FAST. Yes, I know the scene changes slightly the more you repeat it. That made it only slightly less annoying. If that is going to be the only way to rest, then PLEASE, at least add the option to skip the scene.

Also, a proper explanation why Riven can't sleep anywhere else (like the one Cnal gives her in the pub, but at the start of the game instead of days later), or why she doesn't just kill the asshole and use his place as her own (he seems to never leave his place, so no one will notice his demise for days, if not weeks).

P.S.: The large crystal in the enchantment store should be impassable.
It is funny you would say that there is no proper explanation why Riven can't sleep anywhere else, when we made 2 scenes especially only for that, at one Riven even says she should try finding another place, and Sierra made scenes in the mine and in the slum houses where you can interact and ask for a place to sleep.
Also when you refuse the blowjob, she has a line as she goes out how fatigued/weak she feels.So explanations are all over the place.You not liking it is another thing.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It is funny you would say that there is no proper explanation why Riven can't sleep anywhere else, when we made 2 scenes especially only for that, at one Riven even says she should try finding another place, and Sierra made scenes in the mine and in the slum houses where you can interact and ask for a place to sleep.
Also when you refuse the blowjob, she has a line as she goes out how fatigued/weak she feels.So explanations are all over the place.You not liking it is another thing.
We're talking about different things here. I'm not talking about the first time, when she's at 1 HP and can't even move normally or leave the Slums. That one makes sense.

The mines area is entirely optional, plus you get the "can I sleep here" dialogue only at night. Same with the Slums, where you get nothing at day, and the one place I tried at night... turns out to be the only place where you get no answer at all.

After (completely accidentally) rescuing the sister of the guy that sells enchantments I thought Riven would be able to sleep at their place for at least one night. Nope. She never even considers it. And that was before she asked to stay with Cnal, so you can't say she already knew they would refuse.

You know, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation about a proper explanation if asking the locals about a place to stay was an actual option. Instead she can only ask Cnal, and only after certain events.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes Sierra will be adding a way to see Rivens lust, and the combat will feel better once we add extra zones and content to space it out.

Well we never said it will be Riven to take on that task ;d
Well then, I have to wonder who it will be.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We're talking about different things here. I'm not talking about the first time, when she's at 1 HP and can't even move normally or leave the Slums. That one makes sense.

The mines area is entirely optional, plus you get the "can I sleep here" dialogue only at night. Same with the Slums, where you get nothing at day, and the one place I tried at night... turns out to be the only place where you get no answer at all.

After (completely accidentally) rescuing the sister of the guy that sells enchantments I thought Riven would be able to sleep at their place for at least one night. Nope. She never even considers it. And that was before she asked to stay with Cnal, so you can't say she already knew they would refuse.

You know, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation about a proper explanation if asking the locals about a place to stay was an actual option. Instead she can only ask Cnal, and only after certain events.
You seem to have made a 180 from your original statement .You said ''Also, a proper explanation why Riven can't sleep anywhere else (like the one Cnal gives her in the pub, but at the start of the game instead of days later)'' , and now here you say that in fact you know about the first scene and even say it was reasonable, so for what is a 30 min demo, we have 2 scene explaining already why she cant sleep anywhere else, that combined with half of the city being clickable ,and having a small dialogue, to try to find another place to sleep, is somehow not enough?
Do you have some ''places to sleep'' fetish?

And how is ''plus you get the "can I sleep here" dialogue only at night.'' a problem? Last time I checked this was when 95% of human beings usually go to sleep.
You obviously do not like something in the demo, but saying that the one thing that we specifically invested time to explain multiple times doesnt exist, is so ridiculous, it is insulting for the time Sierra invested to do it.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is excellent news. I'm interested to see what other content gets added to the game.