What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights

It was a great game just checking to make sure I have all the scene's figured out for this demo.

Losing to the monsters in the field, Rushing the Castle, Blowjob with the perv in the slums, and The ending scene of the demo. Did I miss any?
Those are the four I found. There's also seven variations of the blowjob scene.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Based on what he said, and not having played the game yet, I'd say his problem is probably having to view a scene he's already seen multiple times over and over and not being able to skip it. This is just a guess though. :p
That is part of the problem. Like I said before, I just don't enjoy that I have to see the same scene (or similar versions of the same scene) every time I have to sleep. It also doesn't help that Riven doesn't have any healing to start, so taking damage has to be healed through consumables which can be expensive, or you can just sleep which brings up the blowjob scene. Its also the lack of choices when it comes to sleeping, which I suppose is more frustrating for Riven.

Sorry to hear you feel that way. You may want to consider doing all the easy quests first, which will give you enough experience that any farming you choose to do won't require too many visits. Hope that helps.
A lot of those quests advance the game to night, which means Riven has to find a place to sleep and can't do anything else, so it doesn't really solve my problem. But thank you for the advice.

Also, I believe there was mention of more League champions being featured in the game later on. Will they all be Noxian champions?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will you be doing more variation scenes based on lust for the full game? I know that the blowjob scene has seven variations currently and I assume that number will grow for further versions of the game since the game will be longer and have much more scenes. But will any other scenes have more variations?
I can promise there will be more variations, but some of this will be based on design decisions we haven't made yet. As for the blowjob, in the real game the variants won't come quite so quickly thanks to the lack of bonus potions.

It was a great game just checking to make sure I have all the scene's figured out for this demo.

Losing to the monsters in the field, Rushing the Castle, Blowjob with the perv in the slums, and The ending scene of the demo. Did I miss any?
That sounds about right. Thanks!

That is part of the problem. Like I said before, I just don't enjoy that I have to see the same scene (or similar versions of the same scene) every time I have to sleep. It also doesn't help that Riven doesn't have any healing to start, so taking damage has to be healed through consumables which can be expensive, or you can just sleep which brings up the blowjob scene. Its also the lack of choices when it comes to sleeping, which I suppose is more frustrating for Riven.
Well, thanks for your feedback! We'll try to balance all the feedback we receive as we go forward.

Also, I believe there was mention of more League champions being featured in the game later on. Will they all be Noxian champions?
Not necessarily, but expect the game's focus to be on Noxus.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks promising by the demo. Since you can unequip her clothes, are you planning to make her walk nude for the places at some point in the game?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPG Maker isn't built for cooldowns, but I'm actually trying to look into it! Can't promise anything now except that I'll make an effort for the next version. Anyway, thanks, we think it's really good ground for hentai too!
Yanfly skill restrictions. Extremely easy to use and somewhat versatile. But, just adding simple cooldowns is extremely easy. Just notetag "cooldown: 2" to have a 2 turn cooldown.

Link:

Good luck man. Two games at once make my head spin.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It also doesn't help that Riven doesn't have any healing to start, so taking damage has to be healed through consumables which can be expensive
well, riven's hp regenration stat is of the lowest to compensate for her shields.
you have to buy lifesteal to sustain yourself.
and maybe add a cristallyne flask to the game (outside of combat, heals you full 2 times a day, recharges when you go the blowjobguy[he is not the one refilling it XD]).

now in serious mode: game is looking good, the cg's are hot and big boobs never fail (even if hipster people don't like them kappa), riven is one of my favorite characters of the league and it also helps that her moveset is perfect for an rpg XD

Some suggestions for the moveset:

you can do cooldowns for skills to not use a mana bar like some mentioned before, But now riven can learn some magic (maybe make a joke like "Wow i can use mp now!!") so even if you don't do it it works fine.

her skills have very basic functions:

-runic blade is good as a basic skill.
-broken wings damages all enemies and lowers defenses.
-ki strike is a stun to one target.
-valor is a shield.

but with the ult, you can spice it up a little with some details:

-IMPORTANT blade of the exile:supercharges you for 3? turns(since you get longer range and power)

-runic blade has no cooldown/no cost
-broken wings deals bonus 25%damage
-ki strike Stuns ALL targets
-valor remains unchanged
-Get access to WindSlash: hits all enemies for great damage and instantly kills targets at 10% health

Also, Blade of the Exile should be learned as a part of the story(much potential XD).

ALSO, since YASUO is looking for the killer of his master (that got killed by a windslash A.K.A riven ult) He should appear for a scene of revenge and reconciliation and whatnot (but 100%sure involving sex).

ok... i think i play too much league... that makes me sad.
(but THEN i realize i play more h-games than league... sadenning intensifies).

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks promising by the demo. Since you can unequip her clothes, are you planning to make her walk nude for the places at some point in the game?
It could happen. ^-^

Yanfly skill restrictions. Extremely easy to use and somewhat versatile. But, just adding simple cooldowns is extremely easy. Just notetag "cooldown: 2" to have a 2 turn cooldown.

Link:

Good luck man. Two games at once make my head spin.
That's the script I ended up using, so good suggestion! And yeah, Imma do my best! =D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Sierra Lee
Is the writing done by you?
If so, I can expect actual good writing style :p

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried demo and subscribed for a bit, just some suggestions on the map, especially in the town, some of the locations are convoluted. If a town was around for so long I think there would be faster ways around. Other than that I like the direction of the game. I hope there are more corruption and lust scenes too. And maybe some impregnation bad ends or good ends.

Good artwork too and its in english.

Also it has a pretty straight forward goal with a static main character, unlike other certain english patron rpg games *cough cough*

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Sierra Lee
Is the writing done by you?
If so, I can expect actual good writing style :p
The setting and characters are inspired by LoL, but otherwise it's my writing, yes!

Tried demo and subscribed for a bit, just some suggestions on the map, especially in the town, some of the locations are convoluted. If a town was around for so long I think there would be faster ways around. Other than that I like the direction of the game. I hope there are more corruption and lust scenes too. And maybe some impregnation bad ends or good ends.

Good artwork too and its in english.
I assume you're thinking of the slum <-> outside route? My thought while designing was that normal people don't go outside town much, and the town has a vested interest in keeping the slums isolated. This may be a rationale that it'd be better to sacrifice for the sake of gameply, though.

Also it has a pretty straight forward goal with a static main character, unlike other certain english patron rpg games *cough cough*
That's a dig at The Last Sovereign? XD Well, that's fine, I want to try different things with different games and they won't all be for everyone. Hope you enjoy Noxian Nights! ^^

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually it was dig at Adorevia. Never played your last game.

sigmazx

Reputation score

loved the demo but didn't like the forced choices.

any way i can make a one time donation instead of via patreon?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will you add possibly other skins besides battle bunny and will there be other lands you can explore (pitlover, Ionia, etc etc)?

Espy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Time for everyone's favorite kind of feedback: bug reports!

You can walk up onto the ledge in the mining area if you walk into the south wall basically as soon as you get in.

Also there is a misspelling the first time you lose to creeps.

If Riven dies on the final demo fight but the guy doesn't you get the next dialogue starting then a game over as soon as Riven's character moves.

So far looks real promising, I have to assume that the 20% you have done involves more than just what's in the demo though, right?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will you add possibly other skins besides battle bunny and will there be other lands you can explore (pitlover, Ionia, etc etc)?
Outfits have been one of the biggest requests, and there will definitely be representation of a variety of skins there! This game, however, is going to keep a tight focus. While it's not going to be small, we didn't want to go overboard.

Time for everyone's favorite kind of feedback: bug reports!

You can walk up onto the ledge in the mining area if you walk into the south wall basically as soon as you get in.

Also there is a misspelling the first time you lose to creeps.

If Riven dies on the final demo fight but the guy doesn't you get the next dialogue starting then a game over as soon as Riven's character moves.

So far looks real promising, I have to assume that the 20% you have done involves more than just what's in the demo though, right?
Some good catches there, thanks for the feedback! 20% is a very rough estimate, especially depending on how you measure.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Will you guys be releasing an updated demo somewhere down the line? And if so, can we get an estimate for when? Doesn't have to be a date, could be, say, when you have 40-50% of the game completed.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will you guys be releasing an updated demo somewhere down the line? And if so, can we get an estimate for when? Doesn't have to be a date, could be, say, when you have 40-50% of the game completed.
We have specific release points in mind, basically every time we've finished a logical unit of the game. We think these will each take roughly a month, though bear in mind we might not have the kinks worked out yet.

Our next planned release is September 4-5ish, after Patreon processes pledges. The update will contain another major character, some quest scenes, and a proper dungeon. Maybe more, but we're still deciding which elements we want to get in early.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know this is kinda dumb to ask but why did you pick Riven among all the other female champions in league? I'm just very curious and still love how the Riven got picked for this game.

Sorry if this sounds offensive to anyone for some reason.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

I know this is kinda dumb to ask but why did you pick Riven among all the other female champions in league? I'm just very curious and still love how the Riven got picked for this game.
probably it was because riven is the less "slutty" of all the females (rek sai not included).

if it were about, for example, katarina, nidalee, janna, miss fortune or ahri, it wouldn't have the same impact, also she has a greatsword and that is very rpg'ish and also, her backstory is very easy to develop if you compare her to other characters.